Affiliation: Hospices Civils de Lyon
- [Early lung disease in infants with cystic fibrosis. Diagnostic tools and possible therapeutic pathways]P Reix
UMR5558, Centre de Reference de la Mucoviscidose, Hospices Civils de Lyon, 59, boulevard Pinel, 69677 Bron, France Electronic address
Rev Mal Respir 33:102-16. 2016..The role of such tools for the routine follow-up of patients, and the ability of early therapeutic interventions to alter the natural history of CF-lung disease should soon be established. ..
- New insights into pediatric idiopathic pulmonary hemosiderosis: the French RespiRare(®) cohortJessica Taytard
Pediatric Pulmonary Department, AP HP, Hopital Trousseau, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie PARIS6, Inserm U938, 26, avenue du Docteur Arnold Netter, 75012 Paris, France
Orphanet J Rare Dis 8:161. 2013..We present the French pediatric cohort of IPH collected through the French Reference Center for Rare Lung Diseases (RespiRare®, http://www.respirare.fr)...
- A national internet-linked based database for pediatric interstitial lung diseases: the French networkNadia Nathan
AP HP, Hopital Trousseau, Pediatric Pulmonary Department, Paris, France
Orphanet J Rare Dis 7:40. 2012..After the launch of the French Reference Centre for Rare Lung Diseases (RespiRare®), we created a national network and a web-linked database to collect data on pediatric ILD...
- Exercise with incorporated expiratory manoeuvres was as effective as breathing techniques for airway clearance in children with cystic fibrosis: a randomised crossover trialPhilippe Reix
Hopital Femme Mere Enfant, Hospices Civils de Lyon, Bron, France
J Physiother 58:241-7. 2012....
- The CF-CIRC study: a French collaborative study to assess the accuracy of cystic fibrosis diagnosis in neonatal screeningIsabelle Sermet-Gaudelus
Service de Pédiatrie Générale and CRCM, Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, 149 rue de Sevres, 75743, Paris, France
BMC Pediatr 6:25. 2006..The ultimate goal of our study is to validate NPD testing as a diagnostic tool for children with borderline results in neonatal screening...
- [Ciliary dyskinesia, bronchopulmonary manifestations]P Reix
Service de Pediatrie, Pneumologie, Allergologie, mucoviscidose, Hopital Debrousse, 29, rue Soeur Bouvier, 69322 Lyon cedex 05, France
Arch Pediatr 13:564-5. 2006
- Diffuse chondroid malformation of the lung: cases series of a hitherto undescribed congenital lung diseasePhilippe Reix
Department of Pediatric Pulmonology, Hopital Femme Mere Enfant, Bron, France
Pediatr Pulmonol 45:667-73. 2010..We speculate that it could be part of a clinical spectrum between malformative chondroid lung cyst and congenital pulmonary airway malformation...
- Bronchiectasis in two pediatric patients with Rothmund-Thomson syndromePhilippe Reix
Department of Pediatric Pulmonology, Debrousse Hospital, Lyon, France
Pediatr Int 49:118-20. 2007
- Bone mineral and body composition alterations in paediatric cystic fibrosis patientsPhilippe Reix
Service de Pediatrie, Pneumologie, Allergologie, mucoviscidose, Hopital Femme Mere Enfant, 59 Boulevard Pinel, Bron Cedex, France
Pediatr Radiol 40:301-8. 2010..In children, previous retrospective and prospective studies have yielded conflicting results on bone mineralization...
- [Sudden unexpected death of cardiac origin in the 6 to 18 years population. Pathologic data. Role of sports? How can we prevent it?]J M Dupuis
Unité de médecine du sport, Service de Pediatrie, Pneumologie, Allergologie, mucoviscidose, Hopital Debrousse, 29, rue Soeur Bouvier, 69322, Cedex 05, France
Arch Pediatr 12:1204-8. 2005..There is only a few data on sudden unexpected death (SUD) in the pediatric population, as well as the role of sport...
- [Screening and management of glucose metabolism disorders in cystic fibrosis patients. Practices survey in 4 French reference centers]J Haesebaert
Pole Information Medicale Evaluation recherche, Hospices Civils de Lyon, 162 Avenue Lacassagne, Lyon, France
Arch Pediatr 16:1435-42. 2009..We conducted a practices survey on screening and diagnosis of glucose metabolism disorders at 4 French CF centers. The objective of this study was to assess adherence to practice guidelines developed in 2002 at these centers...
- Evolution of costs of care for cystic fibrosis patients after clinical guidelines implementation in a French networkLaure Huot
Hospices Civils de Lyon, Pôle Information Médicale Recherche Evaluation, Lyon, F 69003 France
J Cyst Fibros 7:403-8. 2008..The aim of this study was to evaluate how advances in CF management in France between 2000 and 2003 impacted CF-related costs...
- [Late onset Ondine syndrome: literature review on a case report]M Butin
Service de pneumopédiatrie, Hopital Femme Mere Enfant, Hospices Civils de Lyon, 69677 Bron Cedex, France
Arch Pediatr 19:1205-7. 2012..This case underlines the need for all practitioners not to trivialize these symptoms so as to decrease the current delay in diagnosis for late onset CCHS and to introduce optimal care as soon as possible...
- [Children exposed to multidrug-resistant tuberculosis: How should we manage? Analysis of 46 child contacts and review of the literature]G Catho
Service des Maladies Infectieuses et Tropicales, Hopital de la Croix Rousse, Hospices Civils de Lyon, 69004 Lyon, France Service de pneumologie et d allergologie pédiatriques, Hopital Femme Mere Enfant, Hospices Civils de Lyon, 69677 Bron, France Electronic address
Rev Pneumol Clin 71:335-41. 2015..Cases of MDR-TB in children are a sentinel event indicating the spread of a mycobacterial strain within a community. Latent TB precedes MDR-TB and screening and follow-up of contact individuals are key points of TB infection control...
- [Rib fractures after chest physiotherapy: a report of 2 cases]C Chanelière
Service de Pediatrie, Pneumologie, Allergologie, mucoviscidose, Hopital Debrousse, 29, rue Soeur Bouvier, 69005 Lyon, France
Arch Pediatr 13:1410-2. 2006..Despite the rarity of these complications, clinicians must keep in mind this etiology while facing rib fractures in infants...
- [Therapeutic advances in cystic fibrosis in 2014]S Durupt
Service de Medecine Interne, Centre de Reference de la Mucoviscidose, centre adulte de ressource et de compétences de la mucoviscidose, Centre Hospitalier Lyon Sud, 69495 Pierre Benite Cedex, France
Rev Pneumol Clin 72:77-86. 2016..Newborn screening program have been widely implanted around the word, and cohorts studies have shown that both functional and structural abnormalities occurred very early, making the therapeutic window of opportunity tight. ..
- [Staphylococcus aureus broncho-pulmonary infections]F Valour
Service des Maladies Infectieuses et Tropicales, Hospices Civils de Lyon, Hopital de la Croix Rousse, Groupement Hospitalier Nord, 103, Grande rue de la Croix Rousse, 69004 Lyon, France Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1, 69008 Lyon, France INSERM U1111, CNRS UMR5308, ENS de Lyon, UCBL1, Centre International de Recherche en Infectiologie CIRI, 69007 Lyon, France Centre national de référence des staphylocoques, Hospices Civils de Lyon, 69008 Lyon, France
Rev Pneumol Clin 69:368-82. 2013..In these cases, methicillin-resistance is common and requires the use of glycopeptides or linezolid. The place of new anti-staphylococcal antibiotics such as new generation cephalosporins or tigecyclin remains to be defined. ..
- Effectiveness of home treatment for patients with cystic fibrosis: the intravenous administration of antibiotics to treat respiratory infectionsA Termoz
Hospices Civils de Lyon, Pole Information Medicale Evaluation recherche, Lyon F 69424, France
Pediatr Pulmonol 43:908-15. 2008..01). Clinical outcome, as defined by spirometric parameters and body weight, was better after a course of treatment in hospital than after a home treatment. This benefit was maintained throughout of the study period...
- [Capnocytophaga sputigena pleuropneumonitis: a case report]S Atmani
Service de Pediatrie, Pneumologie, Allergologie, mucoviscidose, Hopital Debrousse, 29, rue Soeur Bouvier, 69322 Lyon, France
Arch Pediatr 15:1535-7. 2008..The clinical presentation is similar to that observed with usual bacteria, while bacterial sensitivity to betalactam antibiotics is excellent...
- [Intrafamilial transmission of Staphylococcus aureus Panton-Valentine leukocidin responsible for two cases of neonatal necrotizing pneumonia]G Catho
Service de Pediatrie, Pneumologie, Allergologie, mucoviscidose, Hopital Femme Mere Enfant, Hospices Civils de Lyon, 59, boulevard Pinel, 69677 Bron, France
Arch Pediatr 18:1090-4. 2011..These two cases are informative and bring to light (1) the possibility of severe SA-PVL+ lung infections in young infants and (2) their strictly intrafamilial mode of transmission for which eradication measures were ineffective...
- [Kidney transplanted child and sport practices]G Daudet
Unité de médecine du sport, Service de Pediatrie, pneumologie allergologie mucoviscidose, Hopital Debrousse, 29, rue Soeur Bouvier, 69005 Lyon, France
Arch Pediatr 12:273-7. 2005..Evaluation of physical capacity in kidney transplanted children for sport practice adequacy...
- Cytokine pattern in cystic fibrosis patients during antibiotic therapy and gene therapy using adenoviral vectorPhilippe Reix
Service Pneumologie, Allergologie, mucoviscidose, Hopital Debrousse, 29, rue Soeur Bouvier, 69322 Lyon cedex 05, France
Eur Cytokine Netw 13:324-30. 2002....
- Partial splenectomy for portal hypertension in cystic fibrosis related liver diseaseDominique Louis
Pediatric Cystic Fibrosis Centre, Hospices Civilis de Lyon, Universite Claude Bernard Lyon 1, Hopital Debrousse, Lyon, France
Pediatr Pulmonol 42:1173-80. 2007..To review the middle- and long-term effects of partial splenectomy (PS) on portal hypertension (PHT) and its complications in patients with cystic fibrosis (CF) related liver disease risky PHT...
- [Problems posed by genetic diseases: cystic fibrosis]Gabriel Bellon
Service de Pédiatrie Pneumologie Allergologie, Centre de Reference de la Mucoviscidose, Hopital Debrousse, 69322 Lyon cedex 05
Rev Prat 56:883-90. 2006
- Effects of C fiber blockade on cardiorespiratory responses to laryngeal stimulation in concious lambsSébastien Roulier
Department of Pediatrics, University of Sherbrooke, PQ, Sherbrooke, Canada J1H5N4
Respir Physiol Neurobiol 136:13-23. 2003..We conclude that laryngeal C fiber endings are functional and responsible for laryngeal chemoreflexes in newborn lambs...