J F Obadia
Affiliation: Hospices Civils de Lyon
- [Replacement of the ascending aorta with conservation of the aortic valve. Results of 50 cases using the Tirone David procedure]J F Obadia
Hôpital Cardiothoracique Louis Pradel, Lyon Bron, France
Arch Mal Coeur Vaiss 97:1183-7. 2004..Tirone David procedure gave satisfactory results as regards both aortic ectasia and aortic regurgitation control. We consider it feasible even in case of aortic dissection but caution is required when facing bicuspid aortic valves...
- Monobloc aorto-mitral homograft or mechanical valve replacement: a new surgical option for extensive bivalvular endocarditisJ F Obadia
INSERM, Service de Chirurgie Cardiothoracique et Transplantation, Cardiothoracic Surgery and Transplant Department, Hôpital Cardiothoracique Louis Pradel, Lyon Bron, France
J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 131:243-5. 2006
- [Surgical treatment of atrial fibrillation]J F Obadia
INSERM, E 0226, Universite Claude Bernard, avenue Rockefeller, 69008 Lyon, France
Ann Cardiol Angeiol (Paris) 58:S55-6. 2009..Minimally invasive approach is less aggressive and could be proposed to complex lone AF which are still resistant to percutaneous ablations...
- Choice of echocardiography method for postoperative evaluation of mitral valve replacement with a mechanical prosthesisG Greffe
Département de chirurgie cardiaque et transplantation, Hôpital Cardiothoracique Louis Pradel, Lyon Bron
Arch Cardiovasc Dis 101:204-12. 2008..The purpose of this study was to evaluate the possible risks of this simplified procedure...
- Apoptosis in right-ventricle biopsy is not predictive of graft survivalL Chalabreysse
Department of Pathology, Hopital Louis Pradel, BP Lyon Montchat 69 394, Cedex 03 Lyon, France
Transpl Int 17:362-5. 2004..We show that brain-death induced myocardial apoptosis was not predictive of myocardial dysfunction in transplanted hearts...
- Identification and characterization of two genes (MIP-1beta, VE-CADHERIN) implicated in acute rejection in human heart transplantation: use of murine models in tandem with cDNA arraysA L S Roussoulières
INSERM U331 EA 1582 Faculté de Médecine RTH Laennec, Lyon, France
Circulation 111:2636-44. 2005..The use of a murine allograft model in tandem with cDNA arrays and quantitative real-time polymerase chain reaction (Q-PCR) can greatly help in identifying key genes implicated in human heart acute rejection...
- Thoracoscopic epicardial radiofrequency ablation for vagal atrial fibrillation in dogsP Chevalier
Département de Pharmacologie médicale, Universite Claude Bernard, Lyon, France
Pacing Clin Electrophysiol 22:880-6. 1999....