Affiliation: Hospices Civils de Lyon
- Chemotherapy for metastatic breast cancer. Comparison of clinical practice and cost of drugs in two cohorts of patients: 1994-1998 and 2003-2006Guillaume Galy
Department of Pharmacy, Centre Leon Berard, Lyon, 69008, France
Breast Cancer Res Treat 128:187-95. 2011..56; P = 0.0002). New chemotherapeutic agents induced a significant cost increase over time. The limited size and heterogeneity of our cohort do not allow any conclusion concerning their impact on survival...
- [Effectiveness of a supportive care form for family physicians]Julie Fouquereau
CHU de Grenoble, clinique de soins palliatifs et de coordination en soins de support, France
Bull Cancer 98:1165-72. 2011..The use of a standardized form improves family physician information regarding supportive care delivered to their patients during hospital course but does not alter information on discharge arrangements and follow-up...
- [Cost of functioning of a centralised pharmaceutical unit: evaluation of mean costs of chemotherapy preparations according to the level of production of the unit]Guillaume Galy
Groupement Hospitalier Edouard Herriot, Hospices Civils de Lyon, Service Pharmacie, France
Bull Cancer 98:1153-63. 2011..1 € for a unit with 1,000 preparations per year. This study shows the importance of setting up an optimal unit of preparations according to its activity and highlights the high cost's variation in relation to the activity of the unit...
- A quantitative and qualitative method to control chemotherapeutic preparations by Fourier transform infrared-ultraviolet spectrophotometryFlorian Dziopa
Hospices Civils de Lyon, Hopital Edouard Herriot, Lyon, France
J Oncol Pharm Pract 19:121-9. 2013..This study evaluated the reliability of the control process, as well as its accordance to chemotherapy deliverance requirements. Thus, corrective measures were defined to improve the control process...
- Evaluation of Safe Infusion Devices for Antineoplastic AdministrationLaure Lalande
Hopital Edouard Herriot, Lyon, France Ms Lalande, Mr Noyel, Drs Galy and Pivot, and Hôpital de la Croix Rousse, Lyon, France Dr Dussossoy
J Infus Nurs 38:S29-35. 2015..CSISs from 3 manufacturers were tested in 2 cancer units and compared with standard infusion sets. The aim of this study is to evaluate the devices regarding occupational exposure, quality of the infusion, and economic aspects. ..
- Bevacizumab and paclitaxel for breast cancer patients with central nervous system metastases: a case seriesSana Intidhar Labidi
Department of Medical Oncology, Centre Leon Berard, Laennec, France
Clin Breast Cancer 9:118-21. 2009....
- Evaluation of safe infusion devices for antineoplastic administrationLaure Lalande
Department of Pharmacy, Hopital Edouard Herriot, Hospices Civils de Lyon, Lyon, France
J Infus Nurs 35:321-7. 2012..CSISs from 3 manufacturers were tested in 2 cancer units and compared with standard infusion sets. The aim of this study is to evaluate the devices regarding occupational exposure, quality of the infusion, and economic aspects...