Affiliation: Hospices Civils de Lyon
- Muscle protein metabolism during hemodialysisJulien Bohe
JE2411 and Medical Intensive Care Unit, Lyon Sud University Hospital, Pierre Benite, France
J Ren Nutr 16:3-16. 2006..We concentrate on the discussion of muscle protein metabolism because muscle is the predominant site of protein storage, and its integrity is mandatory for the maintenance of a good quality of life...
- [Acute renal failure. Anuria]Julien Bohe
INSERM U 870 INRA U 1235 INSA UCBL HCL, Réanimation Médicale, Centre Hospitalier Lyon Sud, 69310 Pierre Benite
Rev Prat 57:1953-62. 2007
- Analytical requirements for measuring monocytic human lymphocyte antigen DR by flow cytometry: application to the monitoring of patients with septic shockGuillaume Monneret
Immunology Laboratory and Intensive Care Units, Lyon Sud University Hospital, 69495 Pierre Benite, France
Clin Chem 48:1589-92. 2002
- Marked elevation of human circulating CD4+CD25+ regulatory T cells in sepsis-induced immunoparalysisGuillaume Monneret
Lyon Sud University Hospital, France
Crit Care Med 31:2068-71. 2003..Because human peripheral blood CD4+CD25+ T cells have been characterized as suppressor T cells, we hypothesized they might be increased in sepsis-induced immunoparalysis...
- The anti-inflammatory response dominates after septic shock: association of low monocyte HLA-DR expression and high interleukin-10 concentrationGuillaume Monneret
Immunology Laboratory GM, MEF, FV, ALD, JBi and Intensive Care Units Jbo, AL, Lyon Sud University Hospital, 69495 Pierre Benite, France
Immunol Lett 95:193-8. 2004..They might constitute helpful indicators for staging patients and making a decision about whether to institute a therapy with molecules able of reversing sepsis-induced immunosuppression...
- Persisting low monocyte human leukocyte antigen-DR expression predicts mortality in septic shockGuillaume Monneret
Immunology Laboratory, Hopital Neurologique, Lyon, France
Intensive Care Med 32:1175-83. 2006..We assessed whether a low monocyte human leukocyte antigen-DR (mHLA-DR) expression, proposed as a marker of immunosuppression, is an independent predictor of mortality in patients who survived the initial 48 h of septic shock...
- Soluble human leukocyte antigen-G5 in septic shock: marked and persisting elevation as a predictor of survivalGuillaume Monneret
Hospices Civils de Lyon, Hopital Neurologique, Laboratoire d Immunologie, Lyon, France
Crit Care Med 35:1942-7. 2007..The main objective of the current study was to measure human leukocyte antigen-G (soluble and membrane proteins) in septic shock...
- The Th2 response as monitored by CRTH2 or CCR3 expression is severely decreased during septic shockFabienne Venet
Flow Cytometry Unit, Immunology Laboratory and Intensive Care Units, Lyon Sud University Hospital, CEDEX F 69495 Pierre Bénite, France
Clin Immunol 113:278-84. 2004..Importantly, the persistence over time of low levels of CRTH2 or CCR3 expression was found in nonsurvivors. We hypothesize that the restoration of CRTH2/CCR3 expression may be an indicator for optimal recovery after septic shock...
- FcgammaRIIIb and complement component C7 codeficiency in a patient with recurrence of fulminant meningococcal septic shockAnne Lise Debard
Immunology Laboratory, Lyon Sud University Hospital, Pierre Benite, France
Clin Infect Dis 40:1679-83. 2005..We found a total deficiency of FcgammaRIIIb on neutrophils, which could partially explain the unusually severe clinical presentation...