Affiliation: Hospices Civils de Lyon
- Early diagnosis of celiac disease in IgA deficient children: contribution of a point-of-care testFrançoise Bienvenu
Augurix SA, Monthey CH 1870, Switzerland
BMC Gastroenterol 14:186. 2014..The aim of this study was to evaluate the clinical accuracy of its use in children suffering from IgAD...
- Infliximab therapy in rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis-induced specific antinuclear and antiphospholipid autoantibodies without autoimmune clinical manifestations: a two-year prospective studyCarole Ferraro-Peyret
UF Autoimmunité, Laboratoire d Immunologie, Centre Hospitalier Lyon Sud, Pierre Benite, France
Arthritis Res Ther 6:R535-43. 2004....
- The clinical usefulness of the measurement of cytokinesJ Bienvenu
Service d Immunologie, Centre Hospitalier Lyon Sud, Pierre Benite, France
Clin Chem Lab Med 38:267-85. 2000..Selected examples of possible clinical applications related to infectious diseases, cancer, autoimmune diseases, allergy, transplantation and preclinical evaluation of drugs and biotechnology products are given...
- Autoantibodies directed against the ribosomal P proteins are not only directed against a common epitope of the P0, P1 and P2 proteinsN Fabien
Laboratoire d Auto Immunite, CHLS HCL, Pierre Benite, France
J Autoimmun 13:103-10. 1999..In view of these data it seems necessary to be cautious in using only a C-terminal peptide of ribosomal P proteins in tests performed to detect RPP aAb in human sera...
- Drug-induced urticariaF Cousin
UF Immunolgie Clinique et Allergologie, Service de Pneumologie, CHU Lyon Sud, 69495 Pierre Benite Cedex, France
Eur J Dermatol 11:181-7. 2001..In this article we will not deal with contact urticaria where the cause is easily identifiable ...