Genomes and Genes
- TAP1 gene polymorphisms and nasopharyngeal carcinoma risk in a Tunisian populationElham Hassen
Laboratoire d Immuno Oncologie Moleculaire, Faculte de medecine de Monastir, 5019 Monastir, Tunisia
Cancer Genet Cytogenet 175:41-6. 2007..These results back up the fact that the etiology of NPC in intermediate-risk countries is completely different in each peak of age prevalence and that each peak may possess its own particular oncogenic mechanism...
- Implication of Xenobiotic Metabolizing Enzyme gene (CYP2E1, CYP2C19, CYP2D6, mEH and NAT2) polymorphisms in breast carcinomaAchraf Khedhaier
Laboratoire d Immuno Oncologie Moleculaire, Faculte de medecine de Monastir, Tunisia
BMC Cancer 8:109. 2008..This study investigated the susceptibility and prognostic implications of the CYP2E1, CYP2C19, CYP2D6, mEH and NAT2 gene polymorphisms in breast carcinoma patients...
- Hereditary breast cancer in Middle Eastern and North African (MENA) populations: identification of novel, recurrent and founder BRCA1 mutations in the Tunisian populationWijden Mahfoudh
Department of Molecular Immuno Oncology, Faculty of Medicine, 5019 Monastir, Tunisia
Mol Biol Rep 39:1037-46. 2012..This suggests that the c.798_799delTT mutation is a Tunisian founder mutation. Our findings indicate that the Tunisian population has a spectrum of prevalent BRCA1 mutations, some of which appear as recurrent and founding mutations...
- Association of VEGF genetic polymorphisms with prostate carcinoma risk and clinical outcomeSana Sfar
Laboratoire d Immuno Oncologie Moleculaire, Faculte de medecine de Monastir, Universite de Monastir, Tunisia
Cytokine 35:21-8. 2006..We evaluated the role of the functional VEGF polymorphisms as genetic markers for PCa susceptibility and prognosis...
- Functional IL-18 promoter gene polymorphisms in Tunisian nasopharyngeal carcinoma patientsKarim Farhat
Laboratory of Molecular Immuno Oncology, Faculty of Medicine of Monastir, Monastir 5019, Tunisia
Cytokine 43:132-7. 2008..In this study we wanted to know whether IL-18 polymorphisms at positions -607 C/A and -137 G/A are associated with susceptibility and/or are markers of nasopharyngeal carcinoma (NPC) prognosis...