- [Thenar lipoma causing nervous compression. A case report]M Boussouga
Service de traumatologie orthopédie I, hôpital militaire d instruction Mohamed V, Rabat, Maroc
Chir Main 25:156-8. 2006..Treatment consisted of excision of the tumor. At twelve months postoperatively, the patient had complete return of sensation and no sign of tumour recurrence...
- [Tuberculosis of the talus: a rare localization of Koch's bacillus]M Boussouga
Service de traumatologie orthopédie I, Hôpital militaire Mohamed V, Rabat, Maroc, France
Rev Chir Orthop Reparatrice Appar Mot 88:522-5. 2002..Clinical improvement was achieved although the patient developed significant reflex dystrophy. The risk of degeneration compromises the functional future of the ankle joint...
- Bizarre parosteal osteochondromatous proliferation (Nora's lesion) of the forefootMostapha Boussouga
Orthopaedic Department, Mohamed V Military Hospital, Rabat, Morocco
Acta Orthop Belg 74:562-5. 2008..Treatment was surgical, with complete excision. There are no clinical or radiological signs of recurrence on further review one year postoperatively...
- Lymphangiomyoma of the shoulder: an exceptional localisation. A case reportMostapha Boussouga
Orthopaedic Surgery Department, Mohamed V Military Hospital, Rabat, Morocco
Acta Orthop Belg 74:114-7. 2008..The mass was removed surgically after the diagnosis of LAM was made following tru-cut biopsy. This case corresponds to an exceptional localisation of LAM...
- [Avulsion of flexor digitorum profundus combined with articular fracture of distal phalanx: a case report]M Boussouga
Service de traumatologie orthopédie II, hôpital militaire d instruction Mohamed V, 1000 Rabat, Maroc
Chir Main 26:250-2. 2007..A minimal traumatic form is reported in 34 years old patient; surgery which included open reduction and pullout fixation followed by physiotherapy, led to restoration of a full range of motion of the involved digit...
- Isolated complex dislocation of the metacarpophalangeal joint of the third fingerMostapha Boussouga
Orthopaedic Department, Taobane Mohamed V Military Hospital, Rabat, Marocco
Acta Orthop Belg 70:276-8. 2004..Such dislocations require open reduction as in the two cases presented, and we found the dorsal approach to be simple and effective...
- [Bifocal schwannoma of the sciatic nerve: a case report]M Boussouga
Service de traumatologie orthopédie I, hôpital militaire d instruction Mohamed V, Rabat, Morocco
Rev Chir Orthop Reparatrice Appar Mot 89:353-6. 2003..We report the case of a bifocal schwannoma observed at the bifurcation of the sciatic nerve in a high-level athlete. The misleading clinical presentation of this localization causes a delay in diagnosis...
- Irreducible dorsal metatarsophalangeal joint dislocation of the fifth toe: a case reportMostapha Boussouga
Mohamed V Military Hospital, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Rabat, Morocco
J Foot Ankle Surg 49:298.e17-20. 2010..One year after surgery, the patient described in this article had returned to his baseline activity level, and was ambulating without pain while demonstrating full range of motion in the fifth metatarsophalangeal joint...
- [Atypical carcinoid of the arytenoid: report of six cases]Mohamed Oukabli
Service d Anatomie et de Cytologie Pathologiques, hôpital militaire d instruction Mohamed V, Hay Riad, Rabat, Maroc
Ann Pathol 28:2-8. 2008..The tumor is more aggressive when the mitotic index is high and an unfavorable course is observed when there are lymphatic emboli or when the Ki67 index is higher than 5%...
- Acquired ichthyosis disclosing non-Hodgkin's malignant lymphomaMonsef Rabhi
The Department of Internal Medicine, hôpital militaire d instruction Mohammed V, Rabat, Morocco
Intern Med 46:397-9. 2007..The lymph node involvement subsequently became worse and more severe, and the patient's general condition deteriorated. He died before receiving chemotherapy...