- The evolving history of influenza viruses and influenza vaccinesClaude Hannoun
Institut Pasteur, Paris, France 33 146 568 264
Expert Rev Vaccines 12:1085-94. 2013..The history of influenza vaccine and the associated technology shows how the vaccine has evolved to match the evolution of influenza viruses. ..
- [Natural history of influenza]Claude Hannoun
Rev Prat 58:1645-54. 2008..Lessons from the study of past pandemics and other manifestations of influenza during 20th century help to design the tools and procedures for managing an eventual new pandemic...
- Immunogenicity and protective efficacy of influenza vaccinationClaude Hannoun
25 rue Perier, F 92120 Montrouge, France
Virus Res 103:133-8. 2004
- Case definition for influenza surveillanceC Hannoun
Eur J Epidemiol 18:737-8. 2003
- Survey on influenza laboratory diagnostic and surveillance methods in Europe. European Scientific Working Group on InfluenzaC Hannoun
National Institute of Public Health, Prague, Czech Republic
Eur J Epidemiol 16:217-22. 2000....
- Natural infection of dogs by influenza C virus: a serological survey in SpainJ C Manuguerra
Unité d Ecologie Virale, Institut Pasteur, Paris, France
New Microbiol 16:367-71. 1993..Using antibody absorption by staphylococcal protein A, we demonstrated the specificity of the results. Significant HI activity was found in 56.3% of the 101 tested sera and titres ranged from 25 to 200...
- Influenza C virus infection in FranceJ C Manuguerra
National Influenza Reference Centre for Northern France, Institut Pasteur, Paris
J Infect 24:91-9. 1992..The 31-50 years age group formed an intermediate class. The high prevalence of antibody as well as the significant titres indicate intense circulation of influenza C virus, especially among young adults...
- Natural infection of dogs by influenza C virusJ C Manuguerra
Unité d Ecologie Virale, Institut Pasteur, Paris
Res Virol 143:199-204. 1992..The distribution of antibodies in the tested canine population, in contrast to that of humans, did not show a significant degree of association with age...
- Effective prophylaxis of influenza A virus pneumonia in mice by topical passive immunotherapy with polyvalent human immunoglobulins or F(ab')2 fragmentsF Ramisse
Centre d Etudes du Bouchet, Vert le Petit, Paris, France
Clin Exp Immunol 111:583-7. 1998..The potential value of topical administration of IVIG or F(ab')2 fragments for influenza A pneumonia prophylaxis was further demonstrated by the protective effects of their intranasal administration 24 h before challenge...
- Sero-epidemiological survey of influenza C virus infection in SpainJ C Manuguerra
National Influenza Reference Centre North France, Institut Pasteur, Paris
Eur J Epidemiol 10:91-4. 1994..The high prevalence of antibody as well as the highly significant titres indicate an intense circulation of influenza C virus in Spain. A significant difference was found between children/teenagers and adults...
- Genic amplification of the entire coding region of the HEF RNA segment of influenza C virusJ C Manuguerra
Institut Pasteur, Unité d Ecologie Virale, Paris, France
J Virol Methods 41:59-76. 1993....
- Arbovirus infections and viral haemorrhagic fevers in Uganda: a serological survey in Karamoja district, 1984F Rodhain
Unité d Ecologie des Systèmes Vectoriels, Institut Pasteur, Paris, France
Trans R Soc Trop Med Hyg 83:851-4. 1989..No evidence of yellow fever or dengue virus circulation was observed. A few individuals had antibodies against Crimean-Congo haemorrhagic fever, Lassa, Ebola and Marburg viruses, suggesting that these viruses all circulate in the area...
- Analytical detection of 9(4)-O-acetylated sialoglycoproteins and gangliosides using influenza C virusJ C Manuguerra
Unité d Ecologie Virale, laboratoire de la grippe, Institut Pasteur, Paris, France
Anal Biochem 194:425-32. 1991....
- [Influenza: interspecies transmissions and viral rearrangement]J C Manuguerra
Institut Pasteur, Centre National de Référence de la Grippe France Nord, Unite de Genetique Moleculaire des Virus Respiratoires, Paris
Bull Acad Natl Med 181:421-30. 1997..The participation of the pig is specially mentioned...
- Coexpression of biological key modulators in primary colorectal carcinomas and related metastatic sites: implications for treatment with cetuximabA Barbier
Département d anatomopathologie, Groupe Hospitalier Pitie Salpetriere, Paris, France
Bull Cancer 97:E9-E15. 2010..The aim of the study was to correlate the expression of a panel of molecular markers between primary CRC samples and metastases...
- Perspectives on influenza surveillance in Europe: European scientific working group on influenza, BrusselsB Tumova
Institute of Hygiene and Epidemiology, Prague, Czech Republic
Vaccine 20:S25-7. 2002..Suggestions are made to encourage homogenisation of techniques, assistance to less active laboratories, training of personnel, evaluation, and co-operation in the field of animal influenza...