- Adult sublingual schwannoma with angioma-like features and foam cell vascular changeSarah Taconet
Adriana Handra Luca, MD, PhD, Service d Anatomie Pathologique, APHP Avicenne, Universite Paris Nord Sorbonne Cite, 125, rue de Stalingrad, 93000 Bobigny, France, phone 33 1 48955555, ext 2047 5601, fax 33 1 48955602, E mail
Folia Neuropathol 52:298-302. 2014..In conclusion, we report the case of a sublingual schwannoma, of peculiar morphology, with presence of pseudo-angioma aggregates and foam cell thickening of the vessel wall, features which were of clinical relevance. ..
- Blood group type antigens in pancreatic intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasmsAdriana Handra-Luca
Departments of Pathology, Sydney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center, Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions, Baltimore, MD, USA and APHP Universite Paris Nord Sorbonne Cite Sce Anatomie Pathologique, GHU Avicenne, 125 rue Stalingrad, Bobigny 93000, France
Hepatobiliary Pancreat Dis Int 13:74-80. 2014..There are few data on blood group (BG) types and types of pancreatic cancers. The aims of this study were to study BG types and BG-antigens in pancreatic intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasms (IPMNs)...
- Diagnostic challenges of composite colorectal tumors of adenoma-mantle cell lymphoma typeAdriana Handra-Luca
Service d Anatomie Pathologique, APHP GHU Avicenne, Bobigny 93000, France Universite Paris Nord Sorbonne Cite, Bobigny 93000, France Electronic address
Ann Diagn Pathol 17:544-6. 2013..Although the malignant tumor treatment is the priority in such cases, the effects of chemotherapy on the evolution of benign tumors such as adenomas should be carefully assessed...
- Tumoral epithelial and stromal expression of SMAD proteins in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinomasAdriana Handra-Luca
APHP Hôpital Avicenne, Service d Anatomie Pathologique, Paris, France
J Hepatobiliary Pancreat Sci 20:294-302. 2013..Among tumors, pancreatic cancers harbor SMAD4 inactivation the most frequently and the SMAD proteins are considered to be key factors in pancreatic carcinogenesis...
- Biological and prognostic relevance of mitogen-activated protein kinases in pancreatic adenocarcinomaAdriana Handra-Luca
Service d Anatomie Pathologique, APHP Groupe Hospitalier Universitaire Nord, Bobigny, France
Pancreas 41:416-21. 2012....
- Tumour epithelial vimentin expression and outcome of pancreatic ductal adenocarcinomasA Handra-Luca
Department of Pathology, The Sol Goldman Pancreatic Cancer Research Center, The Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions, Baltimore, MD, USA
Br J Cancer 104:1296-302. 2011..The aim of this study was to determine the extent and prognostic significance of vimentin expression in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinomas...
- Vascular malformations and hemangiolymphangiomas of the gastrointestinal tract: morphological features and clinical impactAdriana Handra-Luca
Department of Pathology, Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions JHMI, Baltimore, USA Sydney Kimmel ComprehensiveCancer Center, Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions, Baltimore, USA APHP Université Paris Nord 13 Medecine, Bobigny, France
Int J Clin Exp Pathol 4:430-43. 2011..There was no statistical difference in occurrence of associated autoimmune, tumoral and cardiovascular conditions between the two patient groups...
- SMAD4 protein expression and cell proliferation in colorectal adenocarcinomasAdriana Handra-Luca
Service d Anatomie Pathologique, APHP Avicenne Université Paris 13 Nord Medecine, EA3406, 125 rue de Stalingrad, 93000 Bobigny, France
Virchows Arch 459:511-9. 2011..Although the advantage of immunohistochemistry is high throughput, our results allow only an initial evaluation, and subsequent studies, including genetic analyses, are required...