- Treatment of B-lymphoproliferative disorder with a monoclonal anti-interleukin-6 antibody in 12 patients: a multicenter phase 1-2 clinical trialE Haddad
Unité d Immunologie et d Hématologie Pédiatriques, Service de Réanimation Pédiatrique and INSERM U429, Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, Paris, France
Blood 97:1590-7. 2001..These data suggest that the anti-IL-6 antibody is safe and should be further explored in the treatment of BLPD...
- Clinical quiz. Loin pain haematuria syndromeElie Haddad
Service de Nephrologie, Hopital Robert Debre, Paris, France
Pediatr Nephrol 17:217-9. 2002
- [Trends for immunosuppression concepts in organ transplantation]E Haddad
Service de Nephrologie Pediatrique, Hopital Robert Debre, 48, boulevard Serurier, 75019 Paris, France
Arch Pediatr 11:532-4. 2004
- Enhanced expression of the CD71 mesangial IgA1 receptor in Berger disease and Henoch-Schönlein nephritis: association between CD71 expression and IgA depositsElie Haddad
Service de Nephrologie, Service de Sante Publique, EA 3102, Université Paris 7 and Service de Pathologie, Hopital Robert Debre, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Paris, France
J Am Soc Nephrol 14:327-37. 2003..However, the association between IgA deposits and CD71 expression and their co-localization in the mesangium provide strong evidence that CD71 is a major IgA receptor on mesangial cells...
- Glycosylation and size of IgA1 are essential for interaction with mesangial transferrin receptor in IgA nephropathyIvan C Moura
INSERM E 0225, Bichat Medical School, Paris, France
J Am Soc Nephrol 15:622-34. 2004..These results indicate that aberrant glycosylation of IgA1 as well as immune complex formation constitute essential factors favoring mesangial TfR-IgA1 interaction as initial steps in IgAN pathogenesis...
- Relationship between CD8+ T-cell phenotype and function, Epstein-Barr virus load, and clinical outcome in pediatric renal transplant recipients: a prospective studyVeronique Baudouin
Department of Nephrology, Hopital Robert Debre, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Université Denis Diderot Paris VII, Paris, France
Transplantation 77:1706-13. 2004..The authors studied the relationship between the dynamics of Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) load, CD8 T-cell activation and differentiation, and EBV-associated symptoms in 25 children after kidney transplantation (Tx)...
- Anaphylactic shock caused by immunoglobulin E sensitization after retreatment with the chimeric anti-interleukin-2 receptor monoclonal antibody basiliximabVeronique Baudouin
Department of Nephrology, Hopital Robert Debre, Paris, France
Transplantation 76:459-63. 2003..We therefore searched for the presence of anti-basiliximab immunoglobulin (Ig) E in this patient...
- Encrusted cystitis and pyelitis in children: an unusual condition with potentially severe consequencesPaul Meria
Department of Urology, St Louis Hospital, Paris, France
Urology 64:569-73. 2004..EC and EP are well-known entities in adults but are rarely identified in children. They consist of mucosal encrustations and are due to specific microorganisms...
- Sudden blindness caused by anterior ischemic optic neuropathy in 5 children on continuous peritoneal dialysisAnne Laure Lapeyraque
Service de Néphrologie and the Service d Ophtalmologie, Hopital Robert Debre, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Paris, France
Am J Kidney Dis 42:E3-9. 2003..Because the prognosis of ischemic optic neuropathy is very poor, diagnosis and treatment of chronic hypovolemia in children on continuous peritoneal dialysis is essential to prevent such a devastating complication...
- Engagement of transferrin receptor by polymeric IgA1: evidence for a positive feedback loop involving increased receptor expression and mesangial cell proliferation in IgA nephropathyIvan C Moura
INSERM U699, Bichat Medical School, 75870 Paris, Cedex 18, France
J Am Soc Nephrol 16:2667-76. 2005....
- [Pathogenesis of Berger's disease: recent advances on the involvement of immunoglobulin A and their receptors]Renato C Monteiro
Inserm EMI U 0225, UFR de Medecine Xavier Bichat, 16, rue Henri Huchard, 75018 Paris, France
Med Sci (Paris) 19:1233-41. 2003..These complexes may be trapped by CD71 that is overexpressed on mesangial cells in IgA nephropathy patients allowing pathogenic IgA complex formation...
- Pathogenic significance of IgA receptor interactions in IgA nephropathyRenato C Monteiro
INSERM E0225, Bichat Medical School, 16, rue Henri Huchard, BP416, 75870 Paris Cedex 18, France
Trends Mol Med 8:464-8. 2002....
- Presence of autoantibodies against tubular and uveal cells in a patient with tubulointerstitial nephritis and uveitis (TINU) syndromeLynda Abed
Department of Pathology, CHU Sainte Justine, University of Montreal, 3175, Côte Sainte Catherine Montréal, Quebec, H3T 1C5, Canada
Nephrol Dial Transplant 23:1452-5. 2008