- [Assessment of workload in pediatric emergency units due to acute gastroenteritis during the epidemic season in France]H Haas
Urgences Pédiatriques, Hopital L Archet, 151, route Saint Antoine de Ginestiere, 06200 Nice, France
Med Mal Infect 38:642-7. 2008..The aim of this study was to assess the burden of medical and paramedical activities related to the management of acute gastroenteritis (AGE) cases in France...
- [Antibiotherapy of severe ENT infections in children: complicated sinusitis]H Haas
Groupe de pathologie infectieuse pédiatrique de la Société française de pédiatrie Service d urgences pédiatriques Infectiologie, hôpitaux pédiatriques CHU Lenval, 57 avenue de la Californie, 06200 Nice, France Electronic address
Arch Pediatr 20:e5-9. 2013....
- [Antibiotic prophylaxis in visceral and urologic pædiatric surgery]H Haas
Groupe de pathologie infectieuse pédiatrique GPIP de la Société française de pédiatrie Urgences pédiatriques infectiologie, hôpitaux pédiatriques CHU Lenval, 57 avenue de la Californie, 06200 Nice, France Electronic address
Arch Pediatr 20:S67-73. 2013..A single perioperative dose of antibiotics is often sufficient. Continuation for more than 24 hours is rarely advised. ..
- [Survey about the perception of the gastroenteritis and the infection due to rotavirus by the mothers in France]H Haas
Service des urgences pédiatriques, Hopital Archet 2, CHU de Nice, 151, Route de Saint Antoine de Ginestiere, 06202 Nice, France
Pathol Biol (Paris) 58:e43-7. 2010..To describe the perception of the acute gastroenteritis (AGE) and the interest for the vaccination of the AGE due to Rotavirus...
- [Chikungunya virus infections in children]H Haas
Urgences Pédiatriques, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire, Hopital Archet 2, 151 route de Saint Antoine de Ginestiere, 06202 Nice cedex 03, France
Arch Pediatr 16:S72-9. 2009..Therefore, the risk of introduction of CHIKV from an epidemic area to Europe and especially in France is real...
- [Antibiotic management of pediatric presumptive bacterial meningitis (rational, methods, course, and follow-up)]Hervé Haas
Service d Urgences Pédiatriques, Hopital Archet 2, CHU de Nice, 151, Route de Saint Antoine de Ginestiere, 06202 Nice cedex 03, France
Med Mal Infect 39:647-58. 2009....
- [Antibiotic therapy for head and neck abscesses in children in an emergency department]H Haas
Urgences Pédiatriques, CHU de Nice, 151 Rte de St Antoine de Ginestière, 06202 Nice Cedex 3
Arch Pediatr 15:495-7. 2008
- [Triage scales in paediatric emergency departments]H Haas
Urgences Pédiatriques, Hopital Archet 2, CHU de Nice, 151, Route de Saint Antoine de Ginestiere, 06202 Nice cedex 03, France
Arch Pediatr 12:703-5. 2005
- [Management of acute accidental poisoning in children]H Haas
Service des urgences pédiatriques, CHU de Nice, Hopital Archet II, 06202 Nice cedex 03, France
Arch Pediatr 11:683-8. 2004
- [Infant coma in the emergency department: 2 cases of MCAD deficiency]M Hoflack
Service de Pediatrie, hôpital de l Archet II, 151 route de Saint Antoine de Ginestiere, Nice Cedex 3, France
Arch Pediatr 17:1074-7. 2010..We report the cases of 2 patients whose presentation was typical and severe. Early diagnosis of MCAD deficiency helped to start a simple treatment in both patients aimed at preventing further decompensation...
- [HIV exposure accidents in children. Experience at the emergency admission services of the CHU of Nice]F Monpoux
Service de Pediatrie, Hopital de l Archet, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Nice, 151, Route de Saint Antoine de Ginestiere, BP3079 Nice, France
Arch Pediatr 9:232-7. 2002..Accidental exposure to human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), either by injury with a discarded syringe or after sexual abuse, increases among the children population...
- [Leishmaniases in France: an update]P Marty
Service de Parasitologie Mycologie, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire L Archet, BP 3079, 062002 Nice cedex 3
Arch Pediatr 16:S96-100. 2009..Serological tests are useful, but the diagnosis is made by the identification of the parasite in a bone marrow sample. Today, the treatment is done by the liposomal amphotericin B (AmBisome) and the total dose must to be 20 mg/kg...
- [Liposomal amphotericin B as treatment for visceral leishmaniasis in Europe, 2009]E Rosenthal
Service de Medecine Interne, centre hospitalier universitaire de Nice et université de Nice Sophia Antipolis, France
Med Mal Infect 39:741-4. 2009..In Europe, liposomal amphotericin B has progressively become the reference treatment of VL in clinical practice, and it is recommended as the first line therapy...
- [Antibiotherapy in children with atypical bacterial infections]H Haas
Service de Pediatrie, hôpital Archet CHU de Nice, 151 Route Saint Antoine de Ginestiere, 06200 Nice, France
Arch Pediatr 12:S45-8. 2005..The main available molecules are reviewed and discussed, with a special emphasis on ketolides, a newer family of molecules active on both atypical bacteria and S. pneumoniae...
- [Value of appendicitis scoring systems in children]J Breaud
Pôle enfant adolescent Hôpital l Archet 2 CHU de Nice, 151, route de Saint Antoine, de Ginestière, 06202 Nice cedex 03, France
Arch Pediatr 15:553-5. 2008
- [Type of child care and nasopharyngeal S. pneumoniae and H. influenzae carriage in children in the Alpes-Maritimes]B Dunais
Departement de sante publique, hôpital de l Archet 1, BP 3079, 06202 Nice Cedex 3, France
Presse Med 33:1425-30. 2004..e. children in group day-care (GDC) and those attended by a child minder (CM) before and after the implementation of a local public health campaign promoting prudent antibiotic use in pediatric care...
- A century of leishmaniasis in Alpes-Maritimes, FranceP Marty
Equipe de Recherche sur les Leishmanioses, Faculte de Medecine, 28, Avenue de Valombrose, 06107 Nice Cedex 2, France
Ann Trop Med Parasitol 101:563-74. 2007..Recently, it has been demonstrated that, in Alpes-Maritimes, approximately 20% of those found seropositive in leishmanin skin tests are asymptomatic carriers, with amastigotes in their peripheral blood...
- HCV/HIV co-infection, HCV viral load and mode of delivery: risk factors for mother-to-child transmission of hepatitis C virus?Eugenia Marine-Barjoan
Department of Public Health, Liver Unit, CHU Nice, hôpital de l Archet 1, Niveau 1, 06202 Nice Cedex 3, France
AIDS 21:1811-5. 2007..Our aim was to identify mother-to-child-transmission (MTC) risk factors, namely those associated with maternal virological characteristics and mode of delivery...
- [Impact of rapid influenza test during influenza epidemic in all febrile children less than 6 years old in a pediatric emergency department]S Pierron
Service de Pediatrie, Hôpital L Archet 2, CHU de Nice, 151 route de Saint Antoine de Ginestiere, 06202 Nice, France
Arch Pediatr 15:1283-8. 2008..To determine the impact of rapid influenza test (RIT) on the prescription of additional tests, antibiotics and oseltamivir, and the influence of oseltamivir on clinical signs and parents' day work stoppage...
- [Value of thoracoscopy in purulent pleuresies in children younger than four years]M Berlioz
, , 151, , BP 3079, 06202 Nice, France
Arch Pediatr 8:166-71. 2001..CONCLUSION: In skilled hands, thoracoscopy is a safe procedure for post-pneumonic empyema in young children, providing a rapid clinical and radiological recovery with a good cosmetic result...
- [Listeria monocytogenes meningitis in children in France]L Crouzet-Ozenda
Urgences Pédiatriques, Hopital Archet 2, 151 route de St Antoine de Ginestière, 06202 Nice
Arch Pediatr 15:S158-60. 2008..Listeriosis is a serious invasive disease which affects mainly pregnant women, newborns and immunocompromised adults...
- [Management of intussusception in France in 2004: investigation of the Paediatric Infectious Diseases Group, the French Group of Paediatric Emergency and Reanimation, and the French Society of Paediatric Surgery]E Grimprel
Service de Pediatrie, Hopital Armand Trousseau, 26, avenue du Docteur Arnold Netter, 75012 Paris, France
Arch Pediatr 13:1581-8. 2006..To describe the different pathways of management of intussusception (IS) in infants and children in metropolitan France and to identify paediatric emergency centres that might constitute a surveillance network for IS...
- [Infections of the upper respiratory tract in the child: suppurative otitis. The clinician's point of view]H Haas
Presse Med 31:S22-3; discussion S24. 2002
- [Parasuicide and violence: criminological aspects from a study of 21,314 male army recruits in Switzerland]E Escard
Médecin de Santé Publique, médecin légiste, Departement d Anthropologie, Universite Laval, G1K7P4, Quebec, QC, Canada
Encephale 29:1-10. 2003..In the same way, criminologists as policy makers should attach more attention to parasuicide given its many theoretical and practical connections with crime...
- [Myocardial infarction-like electrocardiogram in acute Hantavirus infection. Suspected secondary peri-myocarditis]U Solzbach
Abteilung Kardiologie und Angiologie, Ostalb Klinikum Aalen
Dtsch Med Wochenschr 133:1240-3. 2008..A 19-year-old man was admitted to our hospital because of fever and exhaustion. During his hospital stay he had pain in the back and flanks...
- Differential mediator release from basophils of allergic and non-allergic asthmatic patients after stimulation with anti-IgE and C5aO Abrahamsen
Forschungszentrum Borstel, Parkallee 35, D-23845 Borstel, Germany
Clin Exp Allergy 31:368-78. 2001..For diagnostic purposes the quotient C5a-/anti-IgE-induced LTR is more significant than considering a single parameter. ASA cannot be distinguished from NAA...