Anne Marie Guihard-Costa
- Organ weights in human fetuses after formalin fixation: standards by gestational age and body weightAnne Marie Guihard-Costa
Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, Unité Propre de Recherche 2147, 44 Rue de l Amiral Mouchez, 75014 Paris, France
Pediatr Dev Pathol 5:559-78. 2002..The mathematical models used to fit the percentile growth curves were carefully selected for each organ or dimension. This study, based on reliable methodology, affords a whole set of accurate growth standards useful for pathologists...
- Standards for dysmorphological diagnosis in human fetusesAnne Marie Guihard-Costa
Unité Propre de Recherche UPR 2147, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique CNRS, 44 Rue de l Amiral Mouchez, 75014 Paris, France
Pediatr Dev Pathol 6:427-34. 2003..The mathematical models used to fit the percentile growth curves were carefully selected for each variable. This study supplies a set of accurate standards of specific dimensions useful for dysmorphological diagnosis in fetuses...
- Maternal predictors of subcutaneous fat in the term newbornA M Guihard-Costa
CNRS UPR 2147, Paris, France
Acta Paediatr 93:346-9. 2004....
- Biometry of face and brain in fetuses with trisomy 21Anne Marie Guihard-Costa
CNRS, UPR, Paris, France
Pediatr Res 59:33-8. 2006..These results confirm the early phenotypical expression of trisomy 21 on craniofacial morphology, associated with a marked restriction of brain growth, especially in the supratentorial part...
- Optimal standards for fetal biometry: to each measurement its fitting modelJean Claude Pineau
Unité Propre de Recherche 2147, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, Paris, France
Fetal Diagn Ther 21:396-9. 2006..To determine the best mathematical model to construct charts of fetal abdominal circumference (AC) and femur length (FL)...
- Validation of ultrasound techniques applied to body fat measurement. A comparison between ultrasound techniques, air displacement plethysmography and bioelectrical impedance vs. dual-energy X-ray absorptiometryJean Claude Pineau
Dynamique de l évolution humaine UPR 2147 CNRS, Paris, France
Ann Nutr Metab 51:421-7. 2007..To evaluate the accuracy of body fat percentage (BF%) estimates from a portable, non-traumatizing ultrasound device with high accuracy and reliability compared to dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry (DEXA), the reference technique...
- Only two-phase models, computed independently for males and females, are appropriate to describe fetal head growthJean Claude Pineau
UPR 2147 du CNRS, Paris, France
Fetal Diagn Ther 18:207-16. 2003..To establish an accurate mathematical model describing fetal head growth, taking into account gender differences and changes in growth rate during gestation...
- Ultrasound measurement of total body fat in obese adolescentsJean Claude Pineau
UPR CNRS, Dynamique de l Evolution Humaine, Paris, France
Ann Nutr Metab 56:36-44. 2010..To compare body fat (BF) measurements obtained with a new ultrasound method with those assessed by dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry (DEXA) in obese adolescents...