- [Plastic surgery procedures in the treatment of mediastinitis in adult]C Guedon
Service de chirurgie cervico maxillo faciale, Groupe Hospitalier Bichat Claude Bernard, 46, rue Henri Huchard, 75018, Paris, France
Ann Chir Plast Esthet 48:115-27. 2003..Conservative closed drainage salvaged by reconstructive procedures when necessary has greatly improved both survival and functional outcome of these patients...
- [Levofloxacin in the treatment of acute and bacteriologically documented sinusitis with high risk of complications]P Gehanno
Service d otorhinolaryngologie et de chirurgie cervicofaciale, Hopital Bichat Claude Bernard, 46 rue Henri Huchard, 75018 Paris, France
Med Mal Infect 35:335-43. 2005..The authors had for aim to evaluate the efficacy and tolerance of oral levofloxacin (500 mg once a day during ten days), as a treatment for acute bacterial sinusitis at risk for complications in adult patients...
- [Past and future of human laryngeal allotransplantation]C Guedon
Service de chirurgie cervicofaciale, Hopital Bichat, 46, rue Henri Huchard, 75018 Paris, France
Ann Chir Plast Esthet 52:494-7. 2007..Induction of a functional tolerance may allow the necessary evaluation of laryngeal allotransplantation in humans...
- [Implantable doppler probe for microsurgical free flap monitoring in cervico-facial reconstructive surgery]V Clert
Service de chirurgie ORL et cervico faciale, Hopital Bichat, GHU Paris Nord Val de Seine, AP HP, 46, rue Henri Huchard, 75018 Paris, France
Ann Chir Plast Esthet 58:82-8. 2013..The purpose of this study was to describe the use and to evaluate the implantable doppler system in this setting...
- [Anatomic study of the location of the thoracoacromial pedicle. Application to the pectoralis major musculocutaneous flap]S Ben Hadj Yahia
Service d ORL et de chirurgie cervicofaciale, Fondation Adolphe de Rothschild, Paris, France
Morphologie 93:13-9. 2009..The aim of this study was to determine the exact location of the pedicle compared to the classical landmark in case of narrow pectoralis major flap...
- [Mandibular reconstruction with fibula free flap. Experience of virtual reconstruction using Osirix®, a free and open source software for medical imagery]S Albert
Service de chirurgie ORL et cervicofaciale, Hopital Bichat Claude Bernard, AP HP, 46 rue Henri Huchard, Paris Cedex 18, France
Ann Chir Plast Esthet 56:494-503. 2011..It also forecasts the numbers of fragments of fibula needed and the location of osteotomies...
- Efficacy of antibiotic-lock technique with teicoplanin in staphylococcus epidermidis catheter-related sepsis during long-term parenteral nutritionC Guedon
Hépato Gastroenterology and Nutrition Unit, Hospital Charles Nicolle, Rouen, France
JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr 26:109-13. 2002..The antibiotic-lock technique has been suggested to treat catheter-related sepsis in parenteral nutrition and to avoid catheter removal...