- Screening for risk factors of relational withdrawal behaviour in infants aged 14-18 monthsAntoine Guedeney
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, hôpital Bichat Claude Bernard APHP Paris F 75018, France
Eur Psychiatry 23:150-5. 2008....
- Social withdrawal at 1 year is associated with emotional and behavioural problems at 3 and 5 years: the Eden mother-child cohort studyAntoine Guedeney
Hospital Bichat Claude Bernard APHP, INSERM U669, University Denis Diderot Paris 7, Policlinique Ney, 124 blvd NEY, 75018, Paris, France
Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry 23:1181-8. 2014....
- Treatment - mother-infant relationship psychotherapyAntoine Guedeney
Hospital Bichat Claude Bernard APHP, University Denis Diderot Paris 7, Policlinique Ney, 124 blvd NEY, Paris 75018, France Electronic address
Best Pract Res Clin Obstet Gynaecol 28:135-45. 2014..g. child's behaviour, parent's representation or parent-infant relationship). The perspective of attachment is key to install a therapeutic alliance with parents. ..
- Relational development in children with cleft lip and palate: influence of the waiting period prior to the first surgical intervention and parental psychological perceptions of the abnormalityBruno Grollemund
Département d Orthopédie Dento Faciale, Pôle de médecine et chirurgie buccodentaires, Hospices Civils, Place de l Hôpital 1, Strasbourg 67000, France
BMC Pediatr 12:65. 2012..The aim is to compare results, also distinguishing the subgroups of parents who were given the diagnosis in utero and those who were not...
- Perinatal risk factors and social withdrawal behaviourAntoine Guedeney
Parent Infant Clinic, CMP Binet APHP, 124 blvd NEY, 75018 Paris, France
Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry 21:185-91. 2012..Social withdrawal behaviour seems to be an important alarm signal to detect early on particularly in premature and small for date babies...
- Infant rhythms versus parental time: promoting parent-infant synchronyAntoine Guedeney
Hospital Bichat Claude Bernard, APHP, University Paris 7, Paris, France
J Physiol Paris 105:195-200. 2011....
- Implementation and assessment of an early home-based intervention on infant attachment organisation: the CAPEDP attachment study in FranceSusana Tereno
Institut de Psychologie, Universite Paris Descartes, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Laboratoire de Psychologie et Processus de Santé LPPS EA4057, Paris, France
Glob Health Promot 20:71-5. 2013..The present paper describes the methodology used in this ancillary study...
- A home-visiting intervention targeting determinants of infant mental health: the study protocol for the CAPEDP randomized controlled trial in FranceFlorence Tubach
AP HP, Hopital Bichat, Département d Epidémiologie et Recherche Clinique, 46 rue Henri Huchard, secteur Claude Bernard, 75877 Paris Cedex 18, Paris, France
BMC Public Health 12:648. 2012..Several studies suggest that the number of risk factors rather than their nature is key to mental health disorders in childhood...
- Predictors of Study Attrition in a Randomized Controlled Trial Evaluating a Perinatal Home-Visiting Program with Mothers with Psychosocial VulnerabilitiesStéphanie Foulon
Département d Epidémiologie et Recherche Clinique, AP HP Hôpital Bichat, Paris, France
PLoS ONE 10:e0142495. 2015..The aim of the present study is to identify predictors of study attrition in a trial evaluating a perinatal home-visiting program in France...
- Impact of a manualized multifocal perinatal home-visiting program using psychologists on postnatal depression: the CAPEDP randomized controlled trialRomain Dugravier
Unité de périnatalité, Centre Hospitalier Sainte Anne, Paris, France
PLoS ONE 8:e72216. 2013..Postnatal maternal depression (PND) is a significant risk factor for infant mental health. Although often targeted alongside other factors in perinatal home-visiting programs with vulnerable families, little impact on PND has been observed...
- Evaluating fidelity in home-visiting programs a qualitative analysis of 1058 home visit case notes from 105 familiesThomas Saias
Laboratoire de Recherche, établissement public de santé Maison Blanche, Paris, France
PLoS ONE 7:e36915. 2012..This paper seeks to evaluate fidelity in a 27-month program addressing maternal and child health which took place in France between 2006 and 2011...
- French version of the Brief Infant-Toddler Social and Emotional Assessment questionnaire-BITSEAJaqueline Wendland
Paris Descartes University, Psychopathology and Health Processes Laboratory, Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Pitie Salpetriere University Hospital, Department of Medical Pediatrics and Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Rouen University Hospital, Rouen, and Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Bichat University Hospital, ParisParis Descartes University, Psychopathology and Health Processes Laboratory, Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Pitie Salpetriere University Hospital, Department of Medical Pediatrics and Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Rouen University Hospital, Rouen, and Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Bichat University Hospital, Paris
J Pediatr Psychol 39:562-75. 2014..The aim of the present study was to examine the psychometric properties of the French version of the Brief Infant-Toddler Social and Emotional Assessment (BITSEA)...
- Bulimic behaviours and psychopathology in obese adolescents and in their parentsPascale Isnard
APHP, Service de psychiatrie de l enfant et l adolescent, Hopital Robert Debre, Paris, France
Int J Pediatr Obes 5:474-82. 2010....