- Depressive symptoms, major depressive episode and cognition in the elderly: the three-city studyOphelia Godin
INSERM U708, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie Paris 6, Paris, France
Neuroepidemiology 28:101-8. 2007..The objective of this study was to examine the relationship between depression and cognitive performances by using multiple measures of depressive state...
- White matter lesions as a predictor of depression in the elderly: the 3C-Dijon studyOphelia Godin
Neuroepidemiology, Institut National de Santé et de Recherche Médicale, Paris, France
Biol Psychiatry 63:663-9. 2008..This study examines the longitudinal relationship between depression and white matter lesions (WML) in a sample of elderly aged 65 years and older...
- Joint effect of white matter lesions and hippocampal volumes on severity of cognitive decline: the 3C-Dijon MRI studyOphelia Godin
INSERM, U708 Neuroepidemiology, Paris, France
J Alzheimers Dis 20:453-63. 2010..Vascular brain changes and degenerative processes coexist in normal older individuals. The co-occurrence of degenerative and non-degenerative pathologies could strongly affect the course of dementia expression...
- White-matter lesions without lacunar infarcts in CADASILSarah Benisty
Department of Geriatrics, Lariboisiere Fernand Widal Hospital, AP HP, Paris Denis Diderot University, Paris, France
J Alzheimers Dis 29:903-11. 2012..These results suggest that CADASIL patients with isolated WMH can present with executive and attention deficit but not with severe disability and that additional lesions are needed to cause significant disability and/or dementia...
- Predictors of Clinical Worsening in Cerebral Autosomal Dominant Arteriopathy With Subcortical Infarcts and Leukoencephalopathy: Prospective Cohort StudyHugues Chabriat
From the Department of Neurology, GH Saint Louis Lariboisière, Assistance publique des Hôpitaux de Paris APHP, Université Paris Denis Diderot and DHU NeuroVasc Sorbonne Paris Cité, Paris, France H C, D H, O G, E J, N A, S R, A J INSERM UMR 1161, Paris, France H C, D H, E J Institute for Stroke and Dementia Research, Klinikum der Universitat Munchen, Ludwig Maximilians University, Munich, Germany M D, C O, N Z, M D Department of Neuroradiology, CHU Lariboisière, Assistance Publique des Hopitaux de Paris, Paris, France J P G Bioclinica Inc, Lyon, France C P Unité de Recherche Clinique, GH Saint Louis Lariboisière, Assistance Publique des Hopitaux de Paris, Université Paris Denis Diderot, Paris, France E V and Munich Cluster for Systems Neurology SyNergy, Munich, Germany M D
Stroke 47:4-11. 2016..This study aims to identify demographic, clinical, and magnetic resonance imaging predictors of incident strokes, incident dementia, clinical deterioration, and death in patients with this genetically proven disease...
- Association of white-matter lesions with brain atrophy markers: the three-city Dijon MRI studyOphelia Godin
INSERM U708 Neuroepidemiology, Paris, France
Cerebrovasc Dis 28:177-84. 2009....
- Apolipoprotein E genotype is related to progression of white matter lesion loadOphelia Godin
Inserm Unit 708 Neuroepidemiology, Hopital La Salpetriere, Paris, France
Stroke 40:3186-90. 2009..We investigated whether the apolipoprotein E genotype influences baseline and evolution over 4-year follow-up of WML volumes in a population-based sample of 1779 nondemented subjects aged 65 to 80 years old at enrollment...
- Predictors and Clinical Impact of Incident Lacunes in Cerebral Autosomal Dominant Arteriopathy With Subcortical Infarcts and LeukoencephalopathyYifeng Ling
From the Department of Neurology, GH Saint Louis Lariboisière, Assistance publique des Hôpitaux de Paris APHP, Université Paris Denis Diderot and DHU NeuroVasc Sorbonne Paris Cité, Paris, France F D G, E J, D H, O G, H C INSERM UMR 1161, Paris, France Y L, F D G, E J, D H, H C Department of Neurology, Huashan Hospital, Fudan University, Shanghai, China Y L Institute for Stroke and Dementia Research, Klinikum der Universitat Munchen, Ludwig Maximilians University LMU, Munich, Germany M Duering, M Dichgans Munich Cluster for Systems Neurology SyNergy, Munich, Germany M Dichgans and German Center for Neurodegenerative Diseases DZNE, Munich M Dichgans
Stroke . 2016..This study aimed to determine the predictors and clinical impact of such lesions in a large cohort of patients...
- Longitudinal association of carotid plaque presence and intima-media thickness with depressive symptoms in the elderly: the three-city studyChristof Prugger
From the INSERM, U970, Paris Cardiovascular Research Center, University Paris Descartes, Sorbonne Paris Cité, UMR S970, Paris, France C P, M C P, J P E UPMC University Paris 06, UMR S943, Paris, France O G INSERM, UMR S943, Paris, France O G INSERM, U1061, Neuropsychiatry Epidemiological and Clinical Research, Montpellier, France K R University of Montpellier 1, Montpellier, France K R INSERM, U897, Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Institute of Public Health and Development ISPED, Bordeaux, France C H University of Bordeaux, Bordeaux, France C H INSERM, Clinical Investigation Center Clinical Epidemiology CIC 1401, Bordeaux, France C H and INSERM, U897 C T, C D and CIC 1401, Clinical Epidemiology Branch, Bordeaux Hospital C D, School of Veterinary Medicine
Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 35:1279-83. 2015..To investigate prospectively whether subclinical vascular disease is associated with future depressive symptoms in the elderly...
- Impact of home blood pressure monitoring on blood pressure control in older individuals: a French randomized studyChristophe Tzourio
aUniversity Bordeaux, INSERM, Bordeaux Population Health Research Center, UMR1219, Bordeaux bUniversity Paris Descartes cDepartment of Geriatrics, Broca Hospital, Paris dINSERM, UMR_S 1136, Institut Pierre Louis d Epidémiologie et de Santé Publique, Paris, France
J Hypertens . 2016..However, its influence in older adults is seldom investigated. We aimed to assess whether regular home BP monitoring leads to a reduction of BP and an improvement in hypertension control in older adults...
- Effects of gender on the phenotype of CADASILBence Gunda
Department of Neurology, CHU Lariboisière, APHP and Université Paris VII, Paris, France
Stroke 43:137-41. 2012..This study aims to evaluate the effect of gender on the main clinical and neuroimaging characteristics of CADASIL...
- Impact of MRI markers in subcortical vascular dementia: a multi-modal analysis in CADASILAnand Viswanathan
Department of Neurology, CHU Lariboisière, Assistance Publique des Hopitaux de Paris, Paris, France
Neurobiol Aging 31:1629-36. 2010..The results suggest that the clinical impact of cerebral tissue loss plays a principal role in this genetic model of subcortical ischemic vascular dementia...