- Highly organised and dense vertical silicon nanowire arrays grown in porous alumina template on <100> silicon wafersThérèse Gorisse
CNRS UJF Grenoble1 CEA LTM, 17 rue des Martyrs, Grenoble 38054, France
Nanoscale Res Lett 8:287. 2013..Achievements made in the quality of the porous alumina array, therefore on the silicon nanowire array, widen the number of potential applications for this technology, such as optical detectors or biological sensors...
- Ultradense and planarized antireflective vertical silicon nanowire array using a bottom-up techniqueLudovic Dupré
SiNaPS Laboratory SP2M, UMR E CEA UJF Grenoble 1, CEA INAC, 17 Avenue des Martyrs, Grenoble 38054, France
Nanoscale Res Lett 8:123. 2013..The good geometry control of the array also results in a strong optical absorption which is interesting for their use in nanowire-based optical sensors or similar devices...
- Micro-ultracapacitors with highly doped silicon nanowires electrodesFleur Thissandier
SiNaPS Laboratory SP2M, UMR E CEA UJF Grenoble 1, Grenoble, 38054, France
Nanoscale Res Lett 8:38. 2013..e., ≈10-fold bulk silicon capacitance. This device exhibits promising galvanostatic charge/discharge cycling stability with a maximum power density of 1.4 mW cm-2...
- Effect of HCl on the doping and shape control of silicon nanowiresP Gentile
SiNaPS Laboratory SP2M, UMR E CEA UJF Grenoble 1, INAC, Grenoble, F 38054, France
Nanotechnology 23:215702. 2012..A graph linking the apparent resistivity to the dopant to silane dilution ratio is built for both types of doping and discussed in the frame of the previous results...
- Growth and characterization of gold catalyzed SiGe nanowires and alternative metal-catalyzed Si nanowiresAlexis Potié
LTM CNRS CEA LETI, 17, rue des Martyrs, 38054 Grenoble, France
Nanoscale Res Lett 6:187. 2011..This approach allows the measurement of as-grown single NW's Young modulus and spring constant, and alleviates uncertainties inherent in single point measurement...