Genomes and Genes
- Long-term specific immune responses induced in humans by a human immunodeficiency virus type 1 lipopeptide vaccine: characterization of CD8+-T-cell epitopes recognizedHanne Gahéry-Ségard
Département d Immunologie Membre de l IFR 116 INSERM U567, Institut Cochin, 75014 Paris, France
J Virol 77:11220-31. 2003..05 compared to three injections), which indicates an increase in the breadth of HIV CD8(+)-T-cell epitope recognition after the boost...
- New CD4+ and CD8+ T cell responses induced in chronically HIV type-1-infected patients after immunizations with an HIV type 1 lipopeptide vaccineHanne Gahery
Institut Cochin, Departement d Immunologie, INSERM U567, CNRS UMR8104, Universite Rene Descartes, 75014 Paris, France
AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses 22:684-94. 2006..Lipopeptides induce new anti-HIV T cell responses in vaccinated infected patients and could be used as a new immunotherapy strategy. The majority of these responders induced specific new CD4(+) and CD8(+) T cell responses...
- HLA-DR-restricted peptides identified in the Nef protein can induce HIV type 1-specific IL-2/IFN-gamma-secreting CD4+ and CD4+ /CD8+ T cells in humans after lipopeptide vaccinationHanne Gahery
INSERM U567, 75014 Paris, France
AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses 23:427-37. 2007..To conclude, these 26 Nef HLA-DR-restricted peptides could be helpful to better evaluate CD4(+) deficiencies in HIV infection and, for new vaccine designs...
- HIV preventive vaccine research at the ANRS: the lipopeptide vaccine approachHanne Gahery
INSERM U567, Cochin Institute, Immunology Department, CNRS UMR 8104, Paris V University, Paris, France
Therapie 60:243-8. 2005..These approaches have within a short time allowed the assessment of a prime-boost strategy combining a viral vector and lipopeptides...
- Memory CD8(+) T cells elicited by HIV-1 lipopeptide vaccines display similar phenotypic profiles but differences in term of magnitude and multifunctionality compared with FLU- or EBV-specific memory T cells in humansSuzanne Figueiredo
Inserm U1016, Institut Cochin, Paris, France CNRS UMR8104, Paris, France Univ Paris Descartes, Paris, France
Vaccine 32:492-501. 2014....
- Recognition of a subregion of human proinsulin by class I-restricted T cells in type 1 diabetic patientsAndréa Toma
Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale U561, Hopital Cochin Saint Vincent de Paul, Universite Paris V, 75014 Paris, France
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 102:10581-6. 2005..Four yielded a high frequency of recognition in HLA-A1 and -B8 patients. Three peptides located in the proinsulin region 41-51 were shown to bind several HLA molecules and to be recognized in a high percentage of diabetic patients...
- Immunological responses and long-term treatment interruption after human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1) lipopeptide immunization of HIV-1-infected patients: the LIPTHERA studyGilles Pialoux
APHP, Tenon Hospital, Paris, France
Clin Vaccine Immunol 15:562-8. 2008..Despite the lack of a control arm, these findings warrant a randomized study of therapeutic vaccination with HIV lipopeptides followed by long-term HAART interruption in AIDS-free chronically infected patients...