- [Systemic metastases of malignant gliomas]Maryam Fourtassi
Service de Neurologie Mazarin, Groupe Hospitalier Pitie Salpetriere, 83, Bd de l Hopital, 75013 Paris
Bull Cancer 95:522-5. 2008..Metastases from the anaplastic oligodendroglioma which displayed 1p and 19q chromosome codeletion, responded to chemotherapy and the patient survived 8 months...
- Using eye movements to explore mental representations of spaceMaryam Fourtassi
INSERM, U1028, CNRS, UMR5292, Lyon Neuroscience Research Center, IMPACT, 16, avenue du doyen Lepine, 69676 Bron Cedex, France Université Mohamed Premier, Faculté de médecine et de pharmacie d Oujda, BP 724 Hay Al Quods, 60000 Oujda, Morocco Electronic address
Ann Phys Rehabil Med . 2016....
- Ankylosing spondylitis associated with Sweet's syndrome: a case reportSamia Mansouri
Rheumatology Department, Hassan II University Hospital, Fez, Morocco
J Med Case Rep 7:16. 2013..Only a few cases have been reported in the literature. We report a new case in which we describe an outbreak of acute neutrophilic dermatosis revealing ankylosing spondylitis...
- Bladder dysfunction in hereditary spastic paraplegia: a clinical and urodynamic evaluationM Fourtassi
Inserm UMR S 864, Bron, France
Spinal Cord 50:558-62. 2012..Urodynamic evaluations of these patients are rarely reported in the literature and the etiology of voiding dysfunction remains unclear. The present study characterizes lower urinary tract dysfunction in a large series of patients...
- [Transanal irrigation for bowel and anorectal management in spinal cord-injured patients]M Fourtassi
Service de neuropérinéologie et sexologie, Hopital Henry Gabrielle, Hospices Civil de Lyon, 20, Route de Vourles, 69230 Saint Genis Laval, France
Prog Urol 22:467-74. 2012..The aim of this study was to assess the safety and efficacy of transanal irrigations (TAI) in the management of Bowel dysfunction in SCI patients...
- Long term outcome following mild traumatic brain injury in Moroccan patientsMaryam Fourtassi
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Department, Mohammed V University, Rabat, Morocco
Clin Neurol Neurosurg 113:716-20. 2011....
- Iterative fragmentation of cognitive maps in a visual imagery taskMaryam Fourtassi
INSERM, U1028 CNRS, UMR5292 Lyon Neuroscience Research Center, IMPACT team, Lyon, France
PLoS ONE 8:e68560. 2013..Such consistency across subjects revealed by gaze (the mind's eye) gives empirical support to theories postulating that visual imagery, like visual sampling, is an iterative fragmented processing. ..
- Spontaneous ocular positioning during visual imagery in patients with hemianopia and/or hemineglectMaryam Fourtassi
INSERM, U1028, CNRS, UMR5292, Lyon Neuroscience Research Center, IMPACT, 16 Avenue du doyen Lépine, 69676 Bron Cedex, France Université Mohamed Premier, Oujda, Morocco
Neuropsychologia 86:141-52. 2016..These findings are discussed in the context of the role of occipital and fronto-parietal cortices in the neuroanatomical model of visual imagery developed by Kosslyn et al. (2006). ..
- Acute pseudo-septic arthritis following viscosuplementation of the kneeZineb Idrissi
Rheumatology Department, El Ayachi Hospital, Mohammed the Vth University, Rabat, Morocco
Pan Afr Med J 12:44. 2012..Aseptic arthritis induced by repeated Hyaluronic acid injection is the most likely diagnosis. Physicians should be conscious of this extremely severe complication...
- Influence of MDM2 SNP309 alone or in combination with the TP53 R72P polymorphism in oligodendroglial tumorsAhmed Idbaih
INSERM, Unité 711, Paris, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie PARIS6, Laboratoire Biologie des Interactions Neurone Glie, Groupe Hospitalier Pitie Salpetriere, Paris, France
Brain Res 1198:16-20. 2008..Finally, MDM2 SNP309, alone or in combination with TP53 R72P, was not associated with oligodendroglial tumors...