- Genomic expression and single-nucleotide polymorphism profiling discriminates chromophobe renal cell carcinoma and oncocytomaMin Han Tan
Laboratory of Cancer Genetics, Van Andel Research Institute, 333 Bostwick Avenue NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49503, USA
BMC Cancer 10:196. 2010..Previous studies have been relatively limited in terms of examining the differences between oncocytoma and chromophobe RCC...
- Mucinous tubular and spindle cell carcinoma: a report of 15 cases and a review of the literatureSophie Ferlicot
Service d Anatomie Pathologique, Hopital de Bicetre, Paris, France
Virchows Arch 447:978-83. 2005..Further investigations are required to determine the frequency and true prognosis of these tumors, which are easily identifiable morphologically...
- Renal translocation carcinomas: clinicopathologic, immunohistochemical, and gene expression profiling analysis of 31 cases with a review of the literaturePhilippe Camparo
HIA Val de Grace, Van Andel Research Institute, Paris, France
Am J Surg Pathol 32:656-70. 2008..Our results suggest that these differentially expressed genes may serve as novel diagnostic or prognostic markers...
- Non-palpable incidentally found testicular tumors: Differentiation between benign, malignant, and burned-out tumors using dynamic contrast-enhanced MRIImane El Sanharawi
Service de Radiologie Diagnostique et Interventionnelle Adulte, Groupe Hospitalier Paris Sud, Hopital de Bicetre, APHP, 78 Avenue du General LeClerc, 94275 Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
Eur J Radiol 85:2072-2082. 2016..To evaluate qualitative, semi-quantitative, and quantitative parameters obtained by dynamic contrast-enhanced (DCE)-MRI for the characterization of histologically proven, non-palpable, incidentally found intratesticular tumors...
- Congenital anerythremic erythroleukemia presenting as hepatic failureThierry Lazure
Department of Pathology, Hopital de Bicetre, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
Arch Pathol Lab Med 127:1362-5. 2003..Although some of these can be excluded by the pathologist, others require a multidisciplinary confrontation: clinical, biologic, genetic, and pathologic examinations...
- p63 gene expression study and early bladder carcinogenesisEva Comperat
CNRS UMR 8149, Faculté de Pharmacie Paris V, Paris, France
Urology 70:459-62. 2007....
- [Tumors of the kidneys: new entities]Eacute Va Compérat
Service d Anatomie Pathologique, hôpital La Pitié Salpêtrière, 47 Boulevard de l Hopital, 75651 Paris Cedex 13, France
Ann Pathol 25:117-33. 2005..At least, we will touch on new elements in the Bellini carcinoma definition...
- Colour Doppler and ultrasound characteristics of testicular Leydig cell tumoursFlorian Maxwell
1 Department of Radiology, Bicetre University Hospital, Paris, France
Br J Radiol 89:20160089. 2016..To assess the colour Doppler and ultrasound features of testicular Leydig cell tumours (LCTs) in a population of 38 surgically proven lesions...
- Expression of epidermal growth factor receptor and proliferative activity of cyst epithelium in human renal cystic diseasesEva Comperat
CNRS UMR 8149, and Service d Anatomie Pathologique, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Bicêtre, Paris, France
Urol Int 76:269-73. 2006..EGF-r function and proliferative activity in cyst formation in PKD remains to be explored. EGF-r and Ki-67 expressions are not predictive of development of carcinoma in PKD...
- Ex vivo fluorescence imaging of normal and malignant urothelial cells to enhance early diagnosisKarine Steenkeste
Laboratoire de Photophysique Moleculaire, CNRS UPR 3361, Univ Paris Sud, Orsay, and Service d Urologie, Hopital de Bicetre, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
Photochem Photobiol 83:1157-66. 2007..The present results demonstrate that the use of single-cell endofluorescence emission of Papanicolaou-stained urothelial cytological slides can allow an early ex vivo diagnosis of low-grade bladder cancers...
- Low-grade mucinous cystic tumor mimicking urinary bladder tumor: imaging-pathologic correlationAnthony Dohan
Department of Abdominal Imaging, Hopital Lariboisiere, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Paris, France
Urology 81:e33-4. 2013..Magnetic resonance imaging showed findings consistent with mucinous content and suggested the correct diagnosis preoperatively...
- Dystroglycan expression in hepatic stellate cells: role in liver fibrosisPierre Bedossa
Service d Anatomie Pathologique, Hopital de Bicetre, Universite Paris Sud, France
Lab Invest 82:1053-61. 2002..Dystroglycan interaction with laminin should be implicated in the concentration of pericellular laminin and in the constitution of a perisinusoidal basement membrane during liver fibrosis...
- [Renal and hepatic metastasis from meningeal hemangiopericytoma]Paolo Soares
Service d Urologie, Hopital de Bicetre, 78, rue du General Leclerc, 94275 Le Kremlin Bicetre
Prog Urol 13:498-501. 2003..Localized metastases can be treated by surgical resection. The possibility of late recurrence justifies annual thoraco-abdominal CT scan and bone scan for more than ten years...
- The role of replicative senescence in chronic allograft nephropathySophie Ferlicot
Department of Pathology, Bicetre Hospital, Universite Paris Sud, Le Kremlin Bicetre Cedex, France
Hum Pathol 34:924-8. 2003..These results suggest that replicative senescence is a mechanism that might be involved in the development of CAN. The age of the donor appears to be the major determinant factor in replicative senescence...
- High incidence of renal tumours in vitamins A and E synthesis workers: a new cause of occupational cancer?Stephane Richard
Int J Cancer 108:942-4. 2004
- Local recurrence after nephron-sparing surgery in von Hippel-Lindau diseaseGuillaume Ploussard
Department of Urology, APHP, Bicetre Hospital, University of Paris Sud, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
Urology 70:435-9. 2007..To evaluate the risks of local recurrence and repeat surgery after nephron-sparing surgery (NSS) in von Hippel-Lindau (VHL) disease to propose a therapeutic strategy to patients...
- MRI of atypical focal nodular hyperplasia of the liver: radiology-pathology correlationSophie Ferlicot
Departement de Pathologie, Hopital Henri Mondor, Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris et Université Paris 12 Val de Marne, Creteil 94010, France
AJR Am J Roentgenol 182:1227-31. 2004..The purpose of our study was to determine the MRI features of atypical focal nodular hyperplasia of the liver and to compare them to pathology findings...
- Changes in renal function in patients with familial amyloid polyneuropathy treated with orthotopic liver transplantationRenaud Snanoudj
Service de Nephrologie, Hémodialyse et Transplantation, Villejuif, France
Nephrol Dial Transplant 19:1779-85. 2004..Orthotopic liver transplantation (OLT) has been proposed to prevent disease progression. Little is known about long-term changes in renal function and lesions after OLT...
- Coexpression of erythropoietin and erythropoietin receptor in von Hippel-Lindau disease-associated renal cysts and renal cell carcinomaYoun Soo Lee
Surgical Neurology Branch, National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, National Cancer Institute NIH, 10 Center Drive, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Clin Cancer Res 11:1059-64. 2005..Such arrest may lead to autocrine stimulation, cell proliferation, and renal tumor development, similar to tumorigenesis of VHL disease-associated hemangioblastomas...
- [Contribution of multiple correspondence analysis in histopathology]Nicolas Meyer
Departement de sante publique, Hopitaux Universitaires de Strasbourg, 1 Place de l Hopital, 67091 Strasbourg
Ann Pathol 24:149-60. 2004..The use of MCA is illustrated with a prospective series of renal carcinomas for which different histological characteristics are given. The main applications of MCA are detailed with comments on practical implementation...
- 'Burned-out' primary testicular cancerElodie Fabre
Service d Urologie, CHU Bicetre, Bicetre, France
BJU Int 94:74-8. 2004..To report the natural history of 'burned-out' testicular tumour (a testicular tumour that has regressed spontaneously with no treatment and that generally presents at the stage of metastases)...