Marie Ange Einaudi
- How do physicians perceive quality of life? Ethical questioning in neonatologyMarie Ange Einaudi
UMR 7268 ADÉS, Aix Marseille University EFS CNRS, Espace Ethique Méditerranéen, Timone University Hospital, 13385, Marseille, France
BMC Med Ethics 16:50. 2015..Our reflection aims to gain a better understanding of the representations surrounding quality of life in neonatal medicine...
- Quality of life assessment in preterm children: physicians' knowledge, attitude, belief, practice--a KABP studyMarie Ange Einaudi
Timone University Hospital, Espace Ethique Méditerranéen Aix Marseille University, UMR 7268 Anthropologie bio culturelle, Droit, Éthique and Santé ADÉS, Marseille, France
BMC Pediatr 13:58. 2013....
- Preterm children quality of life evaluation: a qualitative study to approach physicians' perceptionMarie Ange Einaudi
Department of Neonatology, APHM, North University Hospital, Marseille, France
Health Qual Life Outcomes 10:122. 2012..The aim of this qualitative study is to highlight among physicians, themes of reflection about health-related quality of life in extremely preterm children (less than 28 weeks' gestation)...
- Barriers in referring neonatal patients to perinatal palliative care: a French multicenter surveyBarthelemy Tosello
Aix Marseille University EFS CNRS, UMR 7268 ADÉS, Espace Ethique Méditerranéen, Hospital La Timone, 13005, Marseille, France Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Marseille, Hospital Nord, Department of Neonatology, 13015, Marseille, France
PLoS ONE 10:e0126861. 2015....
- Perceptions of lethal fetal abnormality among perinatal professionals and the challenges of neonatal palliative careBarthelemy Tosello
1 UMR 7268 ADéS, Aix Marseille Université EFS CNRS Espace éthique méditerranéen, Hôpital adultes La Timone, Marseille, France
J Palliat Med 17:924-30. 2014..This may result in the requirement for neonatal palliative care, which in France is prescribed by the Leonetti Law. These rare situations raise various questions about when and how palliative care is provided in cases of LFA...