Affiliation: Ecole Polytechnique
- Log-Euclidean metrics for fast and simple calculus on diffusion tensorsVincent Arsigny
INRIA Sophia, Epidaure Research Project, BP 93, 06902 Sophia Antipolis Cedex, France
Magn Reson Med 56:411-21. 2006..The comparison is carried out on interpolation and regularization tasks on synthetic and clinical 3D DTI data...
- A log-Euclidean framework for statistics on diffeomorphismsVincent Arsigny
INRIA Sophia Epidaure Project, 2004 Route des Lucioles BP 93 06902 Sophia Antipolis, France
Med Image Comput Comput Assist Interv 9:924-31. 2006..Finally, we apply these tools to compute the mean of a set of diffeomorphisms, in the context of a registration experiment between an atlas an a database of 9 T1 MR images of the human brain...
- Incorporating statistical measures of anatomical variability in atlas-to-subject registration for conformal brain radiotherapyOlivier Commowick
INRIA Sophia Epidaure Project, 2004 Route des Lucioles BP 9306902 Sophia Antipolis, France
Med Image Comput Comput Assist Interv 8:927-34. 2005..We show that this provides more accurate segmentations of brain structures...
- Fast and simple calculus on tensors in the log-Euclidean frameworkVincent Arsigny
INRIA Sophia Projet Epidaure, BP 93, 06902 Sophia Antipolis Cedex, France
Med Image Comput Comput Assist Interv 8:115-22. 2005..Theoretical aspects are presented and experimental results for multilinear interpolation and regularization of tensor fields are shown on synthetic and real DTI data...
- Polyrigid and polyaffine transformations: a novel geometrical tool to deal with non-rigid deformations - application to the registration of histological slicesVincent Arsigny
INRIA Sophia, Epidaure team, 2004 route des Lucioles, F 06902 Sophia Antipolis Cedex, France
Med Image Anal 9:507-23. 2005..Powerful and flexible, this new tool opens up large perspectives, in non-rigid 3D rigid registration as well as in shape statistics...
- Measuring brain variability by extrapolating sparse tensor fields measured on sulcal linesPierre Fillard
INRIA Sophia Antipolis ASCLEPIOS Project, 2004 Route des Lucioles BP 93, 06902 Sophia Antipolis Cedex, France
Neuroimage 34:639-50. 2007..Interestingly, any such asymmetries in anatomical variance, if it remains after anatomical normalization, could explain why there may be greater power to detect group activation in one hemisphere versus the other in fMRI studies...
- Extrapolation of sparse tensor fields: application to the modeling of brain variabilityPierre Fillard
INRIA Sophia Antipolis, Epidaure Project, France
Inf Process Med Imaging 19:27-38. 2005..Interestingly, such an asymmetry in anatomical variance could explain why there may be greater power to detect group activation in one hemisphere than the other in fMRI studies...
- Clinical DT-MRI estimation, smoothing, and fiber tracking with log-Euclidean metricsPierre Fillard
Asclepios Research Team, INRIA Sophia Antipolis, 06902 Sophia Antipolis, France
IEEE Trans Med Imaging 26:1472-82. 2007..Results on real clinical data demonstrate the truthfulness of the proposed approach and show promising improvements of fiber tracking in the brain and the spinal cord...