- Sugammadex in anesthesia practicePhilippe Duvaldestin
Service d Anesthésie, Réanimation Chirurgicale, SAMU 94 SMUR, Groupe Hospitalier et Universitaire Albert Chenevier Henri Mondor, 51, Avenue du Marechal de Lattre de Tassigny, 94010 Creteil Cedex, France
Expert Opin Pharmacother 11:2759-71. 2010..Sugammadex is able to fully reverse different degrees of neuromuscular blockade induced by steroidal neuromuscular blocking agents...
- A randomized, dose-response study of sugammadex given for the reversal of deep rocuronium- or vecuronium-induced neuromuscular blockade under sevoflurane anesthesiaPhilippe Duvaldestin
Service d Anesthesie Reanimation, Hopital Henri Mondor, 94010 Creteil, France
Anesth Analg 110:74-82. 2010..However, sevoflurane anesthesia, unlike propofol, can prolong the effect of neuromuscular blocking drugs (NMBDs) such as rocuronium and vecuronium...
- [French survey of neuromuscular relaxant use in anaesthetic practice in adults]P Duvaldestin
Service d Anesthesie Reanimation, Hopital Henri Mondor, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Universite Paris XII, avenue Mal de Lattre de Tassigny, 94010 Creteil, France
Ann Fr Anesth Reanim 27:483-9. 2008..Underestimation of the risk of postoperative residual curarization is linked to the underestimation of the duration of competitive neuromuscular blocking agents...
- Effects of an opioid on respiratory movements and expiratory activity in humans during isoflurane anaesthesiaGordon B Drummond
Département d anesthésie et réanimation, Hopital Henri Mondor, 51 Avenue du Marechal de Lattre de Tassigny, 94010 Creteil, France
Respir Physiol Neurobiol 185:425-34. 2013....
- Unanticipated difficult airway in anesthetized patients: prospective validation of a management algorithmXavier Combes
Service d Anesthesie Reanimation, Hopital Henri Mondor, 51 Avenue du Marechal de Lattre de Tassigny, 94100 Créteil cedex, France
Anesthesiology 100:1146-50. 2004..Management strategies conceived to improve patient safety in anesthesia have rarely been assessed prospectively. The authors undertook a prospective evaluation of a predefined algorithm for unanticipated difficult airway management...
- Constant flow insufflation of oxygen as the sole mode of ventilation during out-of-hospital cardiac arrestCatherine Bertrand
Henri Mondor Hospital, Paris 12 University, Department of Anesthesiology and Emergency Medical Service of Creteil, AP HP, Creteil, France
Intensive Care Med 32:843-51. 2006..Constant flow insufflation of oxygen (CFIO) through a Boussignac multichannel endotracheal tube has been reported to be an efficient ventilatory method during chest massage for cardiac arrest...
- Participation of French general practitioners in end-of-life decisions for their hospitalised patientsE Ferrand
Service d anesthésie réanimation Samu 94, Hopital Henri Mondor, AP HP 51, Avenue du Marechal de Lattre de Tassigny, 94010 Creteil Cedex, France
J Med Ethics 32:683-7. 2006....
- Pressure-volume curves with and without muscle paralysis in acute respiratory distress syndromeFrancois Decailliot
Medical Intensive Care Unit, Anesthesiology Critical Care Unit, and Research Unit, INSERM U 651, AP HP, Hopital Henri Mondor, Faculte de Medecine, Universite Paris XII, 94010, Creteil Cedex, France
Intensive Care Med 32:1322-8. 2006..In 19 patients with acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS) and no hemodynamic instability we prospectively evaluated whether PV curves can be safely and reliably recorded under deep sedation without neuromuscular blockade...
- Effect of partial liquid ventilation on bacterial clearance during Pseudomonas aeruginosa-induced lung injury in ratsSaida Rezaiguia-Delclaux
Service d Anesthésie Réanimation Chirurgicale, Hopital Henri Mondor, Assistance Publique, Hopitaux de Paris, Universite Paris XII, 51 Avenue du Marechal de Lattre de Tassigny, 94010, Creteil, France
Intensive Care Med 29:1151-6. 2003..The aim of this experimental study was to assess the effects of PLV on bacterial clearance during Pseudomonas aeruginosa-induced pneumonia in rats...
- Potentiation of mivacurium blockade by low dose of pancuronium: a pharmacokinetic studyCyrus Motamed
Service d Anesthesie Reanimation, Hopital Henri Mondor, Creteil, France
Anesthesiology 98:1057-62. 2003..In the current study we performed a pharmacokinetic analysis by measuring the plasma concentration of mivacurium when preceded by administration of a low dose of pancuronium...
- Discrepancies between perceptions by physicians and nursing staff of intensive care unit end-of-life decisionsEdouard Ferrand
Unité de Réanimation Chirurgicale et Traumatologique, Service d Anesthesie Reanimation, Hopital Henri Mondor, AP HP, 51 rue du Mal de Lattre de Tassigny, 94010 Creteil Cedex, France
Am J Respir Crit Care Med 167:1310-5. 2003..Recommendations and legislation may help to build consensus and avoid conflicts among caregivers at each step of the decision-making process...
- Comparison of the neuromuscular blocking effect of cisatracurium and atracurium on the larynx and the adductor pollicisK Kirov
Department of Anesthesia, Hopital Henri Mondor, AP HP, University of Paris XII, Paris, France
Acta Anaesthesiol Scand 48:577-81. 2004..To understand this discrepancy better, we evaluated the potency and onset of atracurium and cisatracurium directly at the larynx adductors in humans...
- Intracuff pressure and tracheal morbidity: influence of filling with saline during nitrous oxide anesthesiaX Combes
Department of Anesthesia, Hopital Henri Mondor, Creteil, France
Anesthesiology 95:1120-4. 2001..This method was used to test whether tracheal morbidity is related to excess in tracheal cuff pressure during balanced anesthesia...
- Core and thenar skin temperature variation during prolonged abdominal surgery: comparison of two sites of active forced air warmingC Motamed
Service d Anesthésie et Réanimation Chirugicale, Hopital Henri Mondor, Creteil, France
Acta Anaesthesiol Scand 44:249-54. 2000....
- Effect of metoclopramide on mivacurium-induced neuromuscular blockC Motamed
Service d Anesthésie Réanimation Hôpital Henri Mondor, AP HP et Université Paris XII, Creteil, France
Acta Anaesthesiol Scand 46:214-6. 2002..Because of the risk of prolonged duration of action of mivacurium, neuromuscular blockade should always be monitored whenever metoclopramide is given before injection of mivacurium...
- Comparison of two induction regimens using or not using muscle relaxant: impact on postoperative upper airway discomfortX Combes
Department of Anesthesia, Henri Mondor Hospital APHP, 51 Avenue du Marechal de Lattre de Tassigny, 94100 Créteil cedex, France
Br J Anaesth 99:276-81. 2007..We therefore compared the incidence of post-intubation symptoms in a randomized study comparing patients intubated with or without the use of a muscle relaxant...