- Personalized versus non-personalized computerized decision support system to increase therapeutic quality control of oral anticoagulant therapy: an alternating time series analysisIsabelle Colombet
Public Health and Medical Informatics, Georges Pompidou European Hospital, Paris, France
BMC Health Serv Res 4:27. 2004..Both types of reminders appear to the physician at the moment of drug ordering...
- Despite financial penalties, French physicians' knowledge of regulatory practice guidelines is poorP Durieux
Santé Publique, Faculté de Médecine Broussais Hôtel Dieu, Paris, France
Arch Fam Med 9:414-8. 2000..To evaluate the level of awareness and knowledge of regulatory practice guidelines (references medicales opposables [RMOs] or regulatory medical references) implemented to control ambulatory care costs among French family physicians...
- A clinical decision support system for prevention of venous thromboembolism: effect on physician behaviorP Durieux
Santé Publique, Faculté de Médecine Broussais Hôtel Dieu, 15 rue de l Ecole de Medecine, 75006 Paris, France
JAMA 283:2816-21. 2000..However, given the limited range of clinical settings in which they have been tested, such systems must be evaluated rigorously before widespread introduction into clinical practice...
- Validity of a clinical decision rule-based alert system for drug dose adjustment in patients with renal failure intended to improve pharmacists' analysis of medication orders in hospitalsA Boussadi
Paris Descartes University Paris 5, Paris, France INSERM UMR_S 872 Eq 22, Paris, France Département d Informatique Hospitalière Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris, Hopital Europeen Georges Pompidou, Paris, France UPMC University Paris 06, Paris, France Electronic address
Int J Med Inform 82:964-72. 2013..The generated alerts were compared with the daily routine practice of pharmacists as part of the analysis of medication orders...
- Non-adherence with drug treatment after heart or lung transplantation in adults: a systematic reviewV Korb-Savoldelli
Pharmacy Department, AP HP Georges Pompidou European Hospital, Paris, France
Patient Educ Couns 81:148-54. 2010..We examined in the selected studies if the authors considered the patient's perspective in their evaluations...
- [Prevalence and management of pain in a hospital: a cross-sectional study]P Durieux
Departement de sante publique, Hopital Europeen Georges Pompidou, 20, rue Leblanc, F75908 Paris
Presse Med 30:572-6. 2001..Improved management of pain, particularly in inpatients, is a public health priority. We conducted this study to ascertain current practices and identify indications useful for measuring their impact...
- [Are mortality indicators acceptable indicators for the quality of health care?]P Ravaud
Service Evaluation Qualité Accréditation Sécurité Sanitaitre, Hopitaux de Paris
Presse Med 28:1604-9. 1999..For many authors, procedure indicators are more pertinent than outcome indicators for detecting differences in health care quality between different care structures...
- [Does continuing medical education improve the way physicians conduct their practice?]P Durieux
Hopital Cochin, Service de santé publique et IEPS, UFR Broussais Hotel Dieu, Paris
Presse Med 28:468-72. 1999..We reviewed the literature to analyze the efficacy of such training on the way physicians conduct their practice...
- From clinical guidelines to quality assurance: the experience of Assistance Publique-Hôpitaux de ParisP Durieux
Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, France
Int J Qual Health Care 9:215-9. 1997....
- Implementation of the Ottawa ankle rules in France. A multicenter randomized controlled trialG R Auleley
Délégation à l Evaluation Médicale Direction de la Prospective et de l Information Médicale, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, France
JAMA 277:1935-9. 1997....
- A comparative analysis of four clinical guidelines for hypertension managementG Georg
Centre des Cordeliers, INSERM U 872, Paris, France
J Hum Hypertens 22:829-37. 2008..We conclude that improving the selection process of bibliographic references and the extraction process of guidelines from the rationales might be the first step to harmonize guidelines' development...
- Long-term effects of a multifaceted intervention to encourage the choice of the oral route for proton pump inhibitors: an interrupted time-series analysisI Colombet
INSERM, UMR_S 872, Paris, France
Qual Saf Health Care 18:232-5. 2009..Drugs are often given intravenously even when the patient is able to swallow and when an oral form would be more cost-effective...
- D-dimer testing as the initial test for suspected pulmonary embolism. Appropriateness of prescription and physician compliance to guidelinesP Durieux
, , Paris, France
Thromb Res 101:261-6. 2001..Often new technologies have good experimental results, but behave differently when used routinely in ordinary care settings. It is important that field studies be developed to evaluate the effectiveness of new technologies...
- Comparison of health care professionals' self-assessments of standards of care and patients' opinions on the care they received in hospital: observational studyP Durieux
Department of Public Health and Medical Informatics, Faculté de Médecine Broussais Hôtel Dieu and Hôpital Européen Georges Pompidou, Paris, France
Qual Saf Health Care 13:198-202. 2004..To compare the views of healthcare professionals and patients regarding compliance with standards of care concerning patient information...
- A business rules design framework for a pharmaceutical validation and alert systemA Boussadi
Universite Paris Descartes Paris 5, Paris, France
Methods Inf Med 50:36-50. 2011..We propose here an 'agile' business rule design framework (BRDF) supporting both the design of alerts for the validation of drug prescriptions and the incorporation of the end user into the design process...