- Long-term outcomes in adolescents perinatally infected with HIV-1 and followed up since birth in the French perinatal cohort (EPF/ANRS CO10)C Dollfus
Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris AP HP, Service d hématologie et d oncologie pédiatrique, Hopital d Enfants Armand Trousseau, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
Clin Infect Dis 51:214-24. 2010..Given the limited therapeutic options available during the early years of these patients' lives and the challenge presented by treatment adherence during adolescence, the long-term outcomes among this population are encouraging...
- Correction of facial lipoatrophy using autologous fat transplants in HIV-infected adolescentsC Dollfus
Hopital Trousseau, Paris, France
HIV Med 10:263-8. 2009..We evaluated the patient satisfaction, safety and cosmetic results of HIV-infected adolescents who experienced autologous fat transplants for the correction of facial lipoatrophy...
- [The role of chelating agents in childhood lead poisoning]Catherine Dollfus
Service d hématologie et d oncologie pédiatrique, hôpital d enfants Armand Trousseau 75571 Paris Cedex 12
Rev Prat 58:869-70. 2008
- Prevention of mother-to-child HIV transmission: similar access for sub-Sahara African immigrants and for French women?Carine Jasseron
INSERM Unit 822, Le Kremlin Bicetre, Paris, France
AIDS 22:1503-11. 2008..To investigate whether mother-to-child transmission (MTCT) management and rate differed between African immigrants and French-born women delivering in France...
- No relation between in-utero exposure to HAART and intrauterine growth retardationNelly Briand
INSERM, U822, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
AIDS 23:1235-43. 2009..The use of HAART during pregnancy is now standard care to prevent mother-to-child HIV transmission in developed countries. There is controversy about its impact on low birth weight...
- Premature delivery in HIV-infected women starting protease inhibitor therapy during pregnancy: role of the ritonavir boost?Jeanne Sibiude
CESP INSERM U1018, Le Kremlin Bicetre, Colombes, France
Clin Infect Dis 54:1348-60. 2012..We explored this question, focusing on the initiation of ritonavir-boosted protease inhibitors (PIs) during pregnancy, which is now standard care...
- Mother-to-child HIV transmission despite antiretroviral therapy in the ANRS French Perinatal CohortJosiane Warszawski
INSERM, U822, IFR 60, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
AIDS 22:289-99. 2008..To identify factors associated with mother-to-child HIV-1 transmission (MTCT) from mothers receiving antenatal antiretroviral therapy...
- Perinatal acquisition of drug-resistant HIV-1 infection: mechanisms and long-term outcomeConstance Delaugerre
EA 3620 MRT, Descartes University, Paris, France
Retrovirology 6:85. 2009..Primary-HIV-1-infection in newborns that occurs under antiretroviral prophylaxis that is a high risk of drug-resistance acquisition. We examine the frequency and the mechanisms of resistance acquisition at the time of infection in newborns...
- Late postnatal HIV infection in children born to HIV-1-infected mothers in a high-income countryPierre Frange
Unite d immunologie, Hématologie et Rhumatologie pédiatriques, Hopital Necker, Paris, France
AIDS 24:1771-6. 2010..To evaluate the risk of late postnatal HIV-1 infection in nonbreastfed children enrolled in the French ANRS Cohort CO01 (EPF)...
- Gag-Specific CD4 T Cell Proliferation, Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cells, and Ethnicity in Perinatally HIV-1-Infected Youths: The ANRS-EP38-IMMIP StudyDaniel Scott-Algara
1 Unité Cytokines et Inflammation, Institut Pasteur, Paris, France
AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses . 2016..In conclusion, DC levels are a robust correlate of the presence of Gag-specific T cell proliferation in successfully treated youths...
- Evaluation of nevirapine dosing recommendations in HIV-infected childrenFrantz Foissac
EA 3620 Université Paris Descartes Sorbonne Paris Cité, Unité de RechercheClinique, Hôpital Tarnier, 89 rue d Assas, Paris, France
Br J Clin Pharmacol 76:137-44. 2013..The aims of this study were to investigate the population pharmacokinetics of NVP in children, establish factors that influence NVP pharmacokinetics and evaluate the current dosing recommendations...
- Serum adiponectin and leptin concentrations in HIV-infected children with fat redistribution syndromeRasa Verkauskiene
INSERM Unite, Hopital Robert Debre, Paris, France
Pediatr Res 60:225-30. 2006..In conclusion, HIV-infected children with symptoms of fat redistribution have decreased levels of adiponectin, associated with insulin resistance and dyslipidemia...
- Early versus deferred antiretroviral multidrug therapy in infants infected with HIV type 1Albert Faye
Pediatrie Generale, hôpital R Debré, Paris, France
Clin Infect Dis 39:1692-8. 2004..The clinical impact of early antiretroviral multidrug therapy on the risk of early-onset severe human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) disease has not been evaluated on a large scale...
- Is intrapartum intravenous zidovudine for prevention of mother-to-child HIV-1 transmission still useful in the combination antiretroviral therapy era?Nelly Briand
Inserm U1018, Centre for research in Epidemiology and Population Health, Universite Paris Sud, Paris, France
Clin Infect Dis 57:903-14. 2013..We evaluated the impact of intravenous ZDV according to viral load and obstetrical conditions...
- Interruption of cART in clinical practice is associated with an increase in the long-term risk of subsequent immunosuppression in HIV-1-infected childrenCamille Aupiais
From the INSERM, Centre for research in Epidemiology and Population Health, U1018, Epidemiology of HIV and STI Team, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France AP HP, Robert Debre Hospital, Paris, France Univ Denis Diderot Paris 7, France AP HP, Necker Hospital, Paris, France Univ René Descartes, Paris 5, France AP HP, Trousseau Hospital, Paris, France Univ Paris Sud, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France and AP HP, Department of Public Health, Bicetre Hospital, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
Pediatr Infect Dis J 33:1237-45. 2014..Antiretroviral treatment interruption (TI) is not recommended in HIV-infected children. We aimed to evaluate the context and consequences of TI in clinical practice...
- Association between prenatal exposure to antiretroviral therapy and birth defects: an analysis of the French perinatal cohort study (ANRS CO1/CO11)Jeanne Sibiude
Hopital Louis Mourier, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Colombes, France Centre de Recherche en Épidémiologie et Santé des Populations, Inserm U1018, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
PLoS Med 11:e1001635. 2014..We estimated the prevalence of birth defects in children born to HIV-infected women receiving ART during pregnancy, and assessed the independent association of birth defects with each antiretroviral (ARV) drug used...
- Gag-Specific CD4 and CD8 T-Cell Proliferation in Adolescents and Young Adults with Perinatally Acquired HIV-1 Infection Is Associated with Ethnicity - The ANRS-EP38-IMMIP StudyJerome Le Chenadec
CESP INSERM U1018, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
PLoS ONE 10:e0144706. 2015....
- Longitudinal evaluation and risk factors of lipodystrophy and associated metabolic changes in HIV-infected childrenMarta Beregszaszi
INSERM Unit 690, Hopital Robert Debre, Paris, France
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 40:161-8. 2005..To assess the rate of progression of lipodystrophy and the associated metabolic disturbances over a 2-year period in children and to assess risk factors associated with lipodystrophy and metabolic disturbances...
- Efficacy and tolerance of dolutegravir-based combined ART in perinatally HIV-1-infected adolescents: a French multicentre retrospective studyCoralie Briand
Unite d immunologie, Hématologie et Rhumatologie pédiatriques, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris AP HP, Hôpital Universitaire Necker Enfants Malades, Paris, France
J Antimicrob Chemother . 2016..To assess the safety and efficacy of a dolutegravir-based regimen in perinatally HIV-1-infected adolescents...
- Population pharmacokinetics of atazanavir/ritonavir in HIV-1-infected children and adolescentsFrantz Foissac
EA 3620 Université Paris Descartes, Paris, France
Br J Clin Pharmacol 72:940-7. 2011..To investigate atazanavir (ATV) population pharmacokinetics in children and adolescents, establish factors that influence ATV pharmacokinetics and investigate the ATV exposure after recommended doses...
- [A nursing consultation to improve antiretroviral medication management in children]Genevieve Vaudre
Service d hématologie et d oncologie pédiatrique, Hopital d Enfants Armand Trousseau, AP HP, Paris
Soins Pediatr Pueric . 2010..It is above all through adopting a suitable technique as well as the motivation of the children that this objective can be achieved...
- HIV-1 virological remission lasting more than 12 years after interruption of early antiretroviral therapy in a perinatally infected teenager enrolled in the French ANRS EPF-CO10 paediatric cohort: a case reportPierre Frange
Laboratoire de Microbiologie Clinique, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, Paris, France Unité d Immunologie, Hématologie et Rhumatologie pédiatriques, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, Paris, France EA7327, Universite Paris Descartes, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Paris, France Electronic address
Lancet HIV 3:e49-54. 2016..We report a case of a young adult perinatally infected with HIV-1 with viral remission despite long-term treatment interruption...
- Persistent mitochondrial dysfunction in HIV-1-exposed but uninfected infants: clinical screening in a large prospective cohortBéatrice Barret
INSERM U569 Epidémiologie, Démographie et Sciences Sociales Hôpital Bicêtre AP HP, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
AIDS 17:1769-85. 2003..Antiretroviral prevention of mother to child HIV-1 is established but tolerance remains to be assessed. AIM To determine the risk for persistent mitochondrial dysfunction in HIV-uninfected children born to seropositive mothers...
- Trichosporon: another yeast-like organism responsible for immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome in patients with hematological malignancyFanny Alby-Laurent
Service d hémato oncologie pédiatrique, AP HP, Hopital A Trousseau, Paris, France
Hematol Oncol . 2016..Treatment with corticosteroid therapy led to clinical improvement in both cases. Copyright © 2016 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd...
- Early multitherapy including a protease inhibitor for human immunodeficiency virus type 1-infected infantsAlbert Faye
Service d Hémato immunologie, Hĵpital R Debré, Paris, France
Pediatr Infect Dis J 21:518-25. 2002..To assess tolerance and efficacy of early multitherapy including a protease inhibitor for infants perinatally infected with HIV...