- Increase in at-risk sexual behaviour among HIV-1-infected patients followed in the French PRIMO cohortLoic Desquilbet
Service d Epidémiologie INSERM U 569, Hopital de Bicetre, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
AIDS 16:2329-33. 2002..With the current increase in sexually transmitted infections in industrialized countries, we assessed the characteristics and plasma viral load of HIV-1-infected patients reporting sexual behaviour at risk for HIV transmission (SBR)...
- Does transient HAART during primary HIV-1 infection lower the virological set-point?Loic Desquilbet
Epidemiology Service, Inserm INED U 569, CHU Bicetre, 82 rue du General Leclerc, 94270 Le Kremlin Bicetre, Paris, France
AIDS 18:2361-9. 2004....
- [Time-dependent covariates in the Cox proportional hazards model. Theory and practice]L Desquilbet
INSERM INED U569, Service d épidémiologie, Hopital de Bicetre, 82, rue du General Leclerc, 94276 Le Kremlin Bicetre
Rev Epidemiol Sante Publique 53:51-68. 2005..The problems raised by missing data as well as alternative but more sophisticated solutions are also evocated. Annexes include programs for SAS software, and results from the "Log" and "Results" windows...
- Rapid CD4+ cell decrease after transient cART initiated during primary HIV infection (ANRS PRIMO and SEROCO cohorts)Remonie Seng
INSERM U822, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 49:251-8. 2008..To modelize the rate of CD4 cell count decline and its determinants after cessation of combination antiretroviral therapy (cART) started during primary HIV infection (PHI) and compare it with never-treated patients...
- Response to HAART in French patients with resistant HIV-1 treated at primary infection: ANRS Resistance NetworkMarie Laure Chaix
EA 3620, Universite Paris Descartes, Service de Virologie, CHU Necker Enfants Malades, Paris, France
Antivir Ther 12:1305-10. 2007....