- Conservation and divergence of chemical defense system in the tunicate Oikopleura dioica revealed by genome wide response to two xenobioticsFekadu Yadetie
Sars International Centre for Marine Molecular Biology, University of Bergen, Bergen, Norway
BMC Genomics 13:55. 2012....
- Annotating genomes with massive-scale RNA sequencingFrance Denoeud
CEA, DSV, Institut de Génomique, Genoscope, 2 rue Gaston Cremieux, CP5706, 91057 Evry, France
Genome Biol 9:R175. 2008..We present G-Mo.R-Se (Gene Modelling using RNA-Seq), an approach aimed at building gene models directly from RNA-Seq and demonstrate its utility on the grapevine genome...
- The streamlined genome of Phytomonas spp. relative to human pathogenic kinetoplastids reveals a parasite tailored for plantsBetina M Porcel
Commissariat a l Energie Atomique CEA, Institut de Génomique IG, Genoscope, Evry, France Université d Evry, UMR 8030, Evry, France Centre National de Recherche Scientifique CNRS, UMR 8030, Evry, France
PLoS Genet 10:e1004007. 2014..Identification of the metabolic genes of Phytomonas provides opportunities for establishing in vitro culturing of these fastidious parasites and new tools for the control of agricultural plant disease. ..
- Genome sequence of the stramenopile Blastocystis, a human anaerobic parasiteFrance Denoeud
Genoscope CEA and CNRS UMR 8030, Université d Evry, 2 rue Gaston Cremieux, 91057 Evry, France
Genome Biol 12:R29. 2011..Epidemiological studies have identified different subtypes but no one subtype has been definitively correlated with disease...
- Plasticity of animal genome architecture unmasked by rapid evolution of a pelagic tunicateFrance Denoeud
Commissariat a l Energie Atomique, Institut de Génomique, Genoscope, Evry, France
Science 330:1381-5. 2010..This rapidly evolving animal lineage thus offers unique perspectives on the level of genome plasticity. It also illuminates issues as fundamental as the mechanisms of intron gain...