- [Occupational risk factors for lung cancer]F Delva
Institut Bergonie, 33000 Bordeaux, France Institut de santé publique d épidémiologie et de développement ISPED, Universite de Bordeaux, 146, rue Leo Saignat, 33000 Bordeaux cedex, France Unité Inserm 897, Universite de Bordeaux, 33000 Bordeaux, France Electronic address
Rev Mal Respir 33:444-59. 2016....
- ADL disability and death in dementia in a French population-based cohort: New insights with an illness-death modelFleur Delva
centre Inserm U897, ISPED, Bordeaux, France Université Bordeaux, Bordeaux, France Electronic address
Alzheimers Dement 12:909-16. 2016..We examined the transition to disability in these specific activities and considered death to be a competitive event and age and sex to be prognostic factors...
- Hierarchical structure of the activities of daily living scale in dementiaF Delva
F Delva, ISPED, Case 11, University Bordeaux Segalen, 146 rue Leo Saignat, 33076 Bordeaux Cedex, Tel 33557574538, Fax 33557571486, E mail
J Nutr Health Aging 18:698-704. 2014..To describe the sequence of basic activities of daily living (ADL) loss to determine whether there is a hierarchical structure of ADL in dementia in two epidemiological prospective studies: the Paquid study and the Three City Study (3C)...
- A simple score to predict survival with dementia in the general populationF Delva
centre Inserm U897, ISPED, CHU de Bordeaux, Bordeaux, France
Neuroepidemiology 41:20-8. 2013..This study was designed to develop a practical risk score for predicting 5-year survival after the diagnosis of dementia...
- Factors influencing general practitioners in the referral of elderly cancer patientsFleur Delva
Institut Bergonie, Comprehensive Cancer Centre, 229 Cours de l Argonne, 33076 Bordeaux Cedex, France
BMC Cancer 11:5. 2011....
- Referral of elderly cancer patients to specialists: action proposals for general practitionersFleur Delva
Clinical and Epidemiological Research Unit, Institut Bergonie, Bordeaux, France Inserm U897, CIC EC7, Bordeaux, France
Cancer Treat Rev 38:935-41. 2012..Many studies have identified advanced age as a barrier to accessing specialized oncological care...
- [Paquid 2012: illustration and overview]Jean Francois Dartigues
Unité Inserm 897, Université Bordeaux Segalen, Bordeaux, CMRR Bordeaux, CHU de Bordeaux, Bordeaux
Geriatr Psychol Neuropsychiatr Vieil 10:325-31. 2012..On the basis of the Paquid data, we have shown that the prodromal phase of AD was longer than ten years and that dementia represented the major cause of dependency in the elderly...
- Survival and early recourse to care for dementia: A population based studyClément Pimouguet
INSERM, ISPED, Centre INSERM U897 Epidemiologie Biostatistique, Bordeaux, France Univ Bordeaux, Bordeaux, France Electronic address
Alzheimers Dement 11:385-93. 2015..Thus, investigating the benefits for newly demented persons according to their recourse to care in the "real life" appears critical...
- Reuse of termino-ontological resources and text corpora for building a multilingual domain ontology: an application to Alzheimer's diseaseKhadim Drame
Univ Bordeaux, ISPED, Centre INSERM U897 Epidemiologie Biostatistique, F 33000 Bordeaux, France Electronic address
J Biomed Inform 48:171-82. 2014..Among these results, 439 concepts absent from the UMLS were created and 608 new synonymous French terms were added. The proposed method is sufficiently flexible to be applied to other domains. ..