- Predictive factors of virologic success in HIV-1-infected children treated with lopinavir/ritonavirConstance Delaugerre
Service de Virologie EA 3620, Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, Paris, France
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 37:1269-75. 2004..In pretreated children, LPV plasma levels should be optimized in an attempt to achieve sufficient drug concentrations to overcome the resistance level...
- Virological and pharmacological factors associated with virological response to salvage therapy after an 8-week of treatment interruption in a context of very advanced HIV disease (GigHAART ANRS 097)Constance Delaugerre
Department of Virology, Pitié Salpetrière Hospital Paris, Paris, France
J Med Virol 77:345-50. 2005..These results suggest that pharmacological enhancement might overcome viral resistance and that there is some benefit in adding the activity of several boosted-PIs to improve the response to a salvage regimen...
- Selection of a rare resistance profile in an HIV-1-infected patient exhibiting a failure to an antiretroviral regimen including tenofovir DFConstance Delaugerre
Department of Virology, Necker Enfants Malades Hospital, 149 rue de Sevres, 75015 Paris, France
J Clin Virol 32:241-4. 2005..The high selective pressure on the same resistance pathway was probably associated with the loss of antiviral potency, even in well-controlled patient...
- Transmission of multidrug-resistant HIV-1: 5 years of immunological and virological surveyConstance Delaugerre
Department of Virology EA3620, Necker Hospital, Paris, France
AIDS 21:1365-7. 2007..In both cases, infection was caused by CCR5 viruses and no rapid clinical progression to AIDS after primary infection was observed...
- Comparison of the dynamics of resistance-associated mutations to nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors, nonnucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors, and protease inhibitors after cessation of antiretroviral combination therapyMarc Wirden
Department of Virology, INSERM EMI 0214, Pitie Salpetriere Hospital, Paris, France
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 48:644-7. 2004....
- Stable frequency of HIV-1 transmitted drug resistance in patients at the time of primary infection over 1996-2006 in FranceMarie Laure Chaix
Université Paris Descartes EA 3620, AP HP, Laboratoire de Virologie, CHU Necker Enfants Malades, Paris, France
AIDS 23:717-24. 2009....
- Thymidine analogue reverse transcriptase inhibitors resistance mutations profiles and association to other nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors resistance mutations observed in the context of virological failureAnne Genevieve Marcelin
Department of Virology, Pitié Salpêtrière Hospital and University Paris VI Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France
J Med Virol 72:162-5. 2004....
- Change to a once-daily combination including boosted atazanavir in HIV-1-infected childrenEugenia Macassa
Unité d Immunologie Hématologie Pédiatrique, Paris, France
Pediatr Infect Dis J 25:809-14. 2006..Pediatric experience with atazanavir combined with antiretroviral drugs administered once daily is very limited...
- Pattern and impact of emerging resistance mutations in treatment experienced patients failing darunavir-containing regimenConstance Delaugerre
Virology Department, Saint Louis Hospital APHP, Paris, France
AIDS 22:1809-13. 2008..Limited data are available on resistance pattern emerging in patients failing DRV/r and on subsequent remaining protease inhibitor options...
- Interruption of nonnucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor (NNRTI) therapy for 2 months has no effect on levels of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 in plasma of patients harboring viruses with mutations associated with resistance to NNRTIsMarc Wirden
Department of Virology, Pitié Salpêtrière Hospital Department of Pharmacology, Bichat Hospital, Paris, France
J Clin Microbiol 41:2713-5. 2003..These data suggest that these compounds have lost all of their in vivo antiviral activity in such cases...
- Resistance profiles observed in virological failures after 24 weeks of amprenavir/ritonavir containing regimen in protease inhibitor experienced patientsAnne Genevieve Marcelin
Department of Virology, Pitie Salpetriere Hospital, Paris, France
J Med Virol 74:16-20. 2004..There was no relation between the resistance pathways selected with either APV or ritonavir plasma minimal concentration, but higher APV plasma minimal concentration were associated with a lower rate of resistance mutations selection...
- Prognostic factors for virological response in antiretroviral therapy-naive patients in the MONARK Trial randomized to ritonavir-boosted lopinavir alonePhilippe Flandre
INSERM U 943, Paris, France
Antivir Ther 14:93-7. 2009..The objective of this study was to determine prognostic factors of VR in patients receiving LPV/r monotherapy...
- Prevalence and risk factors associated with antiretroviral resistance in HIV-1-infected childrenConstance Delaugerre
Department of Virology, Necker Hospital, Paris, France
J Med Virol 79:1261-9. 2007..In conclusion, antiretroviral resistance is common among treated HIV-1-infected children and prevalence was similar with those observed in adult population in the same year period. However, adolescent boys seem to be at greater risk...
- Prevalence of HIV-1 drug resistance in treated patients with viral load >50 copies/mL in 2009: a French nationwide studyLambert Assoumou
INSERM, U 943, Paris, France
J Antimicrob Chemother 68:1400-5. 2013..Surveillance of HIV-1 drug resistance in treated patients with plasma viral load (VL) >50 copies/mL...
- Emerging mutations and associated factors in patients displaying treatment failure on an etravirine-containing regimenAnne Genevieve Marcelin
AP HP, Pitie Salpetriere Hospital, Pierre et Marie Curie University, INSERM U943, Paris, France
Antivir Ther 17:119-23. 2012..The aim of this study was to characterize the mutations selected upon failure on etravirine (ETR)-containing regimen in non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NNRTIs)-experienced HIV-infected patients and the associated factors...
- Impact of lopinavir/ritonavir use on antiretroviral resistance in recent clinical practiceSidonie Lambert-Niclot
AP HP, Pitie Salpetriere Hospital, INSERM U943 and Pierre et Marie Curie University, Paris, France
J Antimicrob Chemother 67:2487-93. 2012..Virological failures of lopinavir/ritonavir and their effects on the resistance to protease inhibitors and reverse transcriptase inhibitors were evaluated in protease inhibitor-experienced patients...
- Kinetics of hepatitis B surface and envelope antigen and prediction of treatment response to tenofovir in antiretroviral-experienced HIV-hepatitis B virus-infected patientsSarah Maylin
Laboratoire de Virologie, Hopital Saint Louis, AP HP, Paris, France
AIDS 26:939-49. 2012..Although their quantification is useful for other antivirals, such has not been the case with tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (TDF), particularly in HIV infection...
- Key amprenavir resistance mutations counteract dramatic efficacy of darunavir in highly experienced patientsConstance Delaugerre
Department of Virology, Ambroise Pare Hospital, APHP, Boulogne, France
AIDS 21:1210-3. 2007..These key amprenavir mutations were also selected at the time of failure, suggesting their impact on darunavir efficacy...
- Impact of 48 week lopinavir/ritonavir monotherapy on blood cell-associated HIV-1-DNA in the MONARK trialVéronique Avettand-Fenoel
AP HP, Laboratoire de Virologie, CHU Necker Enfants Malades, Paris, France
J Antimicrob Chemother 65:1005-7. 2010..To study the impact of protease inhibitor monotherapy on the HIV-1 blood reservoir in 72 antiretroviral-naive patients...
- Factors associated with virological response to etravirine in nonnucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor-experienced HIV-1-infected patientsAnne Genevieve Marcelin
Department of Virology, Pitie Salpetriere Hospital, 83 Boulevard de l hopital, 75013 Paris, France
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 54:72-7. 2010..In conclusion, ETR was associated with high response rates in NNRTI-experienced patients in combination with other active drugs regardless of the therapeutic class used...
- A cohort study of treatment-experienced HIV-1-infected patients treated with raltegravir: factors associated with virological response and mutations selected at failureAnne Genevieve Marcelin
Laboratoire de Virologie, AP HP, Groupe Hospitalier Pitie Salpetriere, UPMC Univ Paris 06, INSERM U943, Paris, France
Int J Antimicrob Agents 42:42-7. 2013..RAL showed great potency in treatment-experienced patients. The number of new drugs associated with RAL was an important factor associated with VR. HIV-1 subtype and baseline integrase polymorphisms do not influence the RAL VR...
- Quantification of hepatitis B e antigen between Elecsys HBeAg and Architect HBeAg assays among patients infected with hepatitis B virusSarah Maylin
Laboratoire de Virologie, Hopital Saint Louis, Paris, France
J Clin Virol 56:306-11. 2013..No direct comparison has been made between assays that quantify HBeAg...
- Resistant minority species are rarely observed in patients on darunavir/ritonavir monotherapySidonie Lambert-Niclot
AP HP, Pitie Salpetriere Hospital, INSERM U 943 and Pierre et Marie Curie University, Paris, France
J Antimicrob Chemother 67:1470-4. 2012....
- Clinically relevant interpretation of genotype and relationship to plasma drug concentrations for resistance to saquinavir-ritonavir in human immunodeficiency virus type 1 protease inhibitor-experienced patientsAnne Genevieve Marcelin
Department of Virology, Pitie Salpetriere Hospital, Paris, France
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 48:4687-92. 2004....
- Effect of tenofovir with and without interferon on hepatitis D virus replication in HIV-hepatitis B virus-hepatitis D virus-infected patientsAnders Boyd
1 INSERM, UMRS707, Paris, France
AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses 29:1535-40. 2013..8). Interferon therapy might be more effective after extended previous anti-HBV antiviral exposure among triinfected patients; however, the long-term implications of these findings remain unknown...
- Increase of HIV-1 pro-viral DNA per million peripheral blood mononuclear cells in patients with advanced HIV disease (CD4<200 cells/mm3) receiving interleukin 2 combined with HAART versus HAART alone (ANRS-082 trial)Constance Delaugerre
Department of Virology EA2387, Pitie Salpetriere Hospital, Paris, France
Antivir Ther 8:233-7. 2003..To assess the effect of interleukin (IL)-2 combined with highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAART) on HIV-1 pro-viral DNA quantification in HIV-1-infected patients with CD4<200/mm3...
- Efficacy and safety of raltegravir in treatment-experienced HIV-1-infected patients switching from enfuvirtide-based regimens: 48 week results of the randomized EASIER ANRS 138 trialSebastien Gallien
Department of Infectious Diseases, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Saint Louis Hospital, Paris, France
J Antimicrob Chemother 66:2099-106. 2011..To assess the sustainable efficacy and safety of a switch from enfuvirtide to raltegravir in patients with multidrug-resistant HIV infection...
- Perinatal acquisition of drug-resistant HIV-1 infection: mechanisms and long-term outcomeConstance Delaugerre
EA 3620 MRT, Descartes University, Paris, France
Retrovirology 6:85. 2009..Primary-HIV-1-infection in newborns that occurs under antiretroviral prophylaxis that is a high risk of drug-resistance acquisition. We examine the frequency and the mechanisms of resistance acquisition at the time of infection in newborns...
- Prevalence of HIV-1 drug resistance in treated patients: a French nationwide studyDominique Costagliola
INSERM, Unité Mixte de Recherche UMR S 720, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie Paris 6, Paris, France
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 46:12-8. 2007..Surveillance of HIV-1 drug resistance in antiretroviral-treated patients is important from the public health perspective of the spread of resistance and to evaluate the proportion of patients for whom new drugs are needed...
- Persistence of multidrug-resistant HIV-1 without antiretroviral treatment 2 years after sexual transmissionConstance Delaugerre
Department of Virology EA2387 and Infectious Diseases, Pitie Salpetriere Hospital, Paris, France
Antivir Ther 9:415-21. 2004..To understand the virological mechanisms of 2-year persistence of multidrug-resistant virus without selective antiretroviral pressure in HIV-1-infected patients...
- Impact of stavudine phenotype and thymidine analogues mutations on viral response to stavudine plus lamivudine in ALTIS 2 ANRS trialVincent Calvez
Department of Virology and Infectious Diseases and Pitie Salpetrière Hospital, Paris, France
Antivir Ther 7:211-8. 2002....
- Repeated HIV-1 resistance genotyping external quality assessments improve virology laboratory performanceDiane Descamps
Laboratoire de Virologie, CHU Bichat Claude Bernard, Paris, France
J Med Virol 78:153-60. 2006..077). No errors were made by 19% of laboratories in 2002, compared to 42% in 2003. These results show the value of repeated external quality assessments...
- Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) Type 1 reverse transcriptase resistance mutations in hepatitis B virus (HBV)-HIV-coinfected patients treated for HBV chronic infection once daily with 10 milligrams of adefovir dipivoxil combined with lamivudineConstance Delaugerre
Department of Virology, Pitie Salpetriere Hospital, Paris, France
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 46:1586-8. 2002....
- Impact of low-level-viremia on HIV-1 drug-resistance evolution among antiretroviral treated-patientsConstance Delaugerre
Laboratoire de Virologie, Hôpital Saint Louis APHP, Paris, France
PLoS ONE 7:e36673. 2012..Our objective was to determine the emergence and evolution of DRAM during LLV in HIV-1-infected patients while receiving antiretroviral therapy (ART)...
- Polymorphism in Gag gene cleavage sites of HIV-1 non-B subtype and virological outcome of a first-line lopinavir/ritonavir single drug regimenJade Ghosn
Paris Descartes University, EA 3620, Necker University Hospital, Paris, France
PLoS ONE 6:e24798. 2011..We show that pre-therapy mutations in gag cleavage site sequence were significantly associated with the virological outcome of a first-line LPV/r single drug regimen in the Monark trial...
- Time course of total HIV-1 DNA and 2-long-terminal repeat circles in patients with controlled plasma viremia switching to a raltegravir-containing regimenConstance Delaugerre
Virology Department, INSERM U941 Paris 7 Diderot University, Saint Louis Hospital APHP, Paris, France
AIDS 24:2391-5. 2010..In vitro, integrase inhibitors reduce proviral DNA levels and rapidly increase 2-long-terminal repeat (LTR) circle levels. We examined the effect of raltegravir on the time course of HIV-1 DNA forms in patients with controlled viremia...
- Protease inhibitor resistance analysis in the MONARK trial comparing first-line lopinavir-ritonavir monotherapy to lopinavir-ritonavir plus zidovudine and lamivudine triple therapyConstance Delaugerre
University Paris Descartes, EA 3620, Virology Department, Necker Hospital AP HP, Paris, France
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 53:2934-9. 2009..The mutation L76V may be considered in further studies of lopinavir resistance...
- National sentinel surveillance of transmitted drug resistance in antiretroviral-naive chronically HIV-infected patients in France over a decade: 2001-2011Diane Descamps
Laboratoire de Virologie, AP HP Groupe hospitalier Bichat Claude Bernard and EA 4409 Université Paris Diderot, Paris 7, PRES Sorbonne Paris Cité, Paris, France
J Antimicrob Chemother 68:2626-31. 2013..As recommended by the French ANRS programme for the surveillance of HIV-1 resistance, we estimated the prevalence of transmitted drug resistance-associated mutations (RAMs) in antiretroviral-naive, chronically HIV-1-infected patients...
- Comparison between Elecsys HBsAg II and architect HBsAg QT assays for quantification of hepatitis B surface antigen among patients coinfected with HIV and hepatitis B virusSarah Maylin
Laboratoire de Virologie, Hopital Saint Louis, AP HP, Paris, France
Clin Vaccine Immunol 19:242-8. 2012..078). In conclusion, the Elecsys assay, with automatic on-board dilution, is capable of quantifying serum HBsAg levels in HIV-HBV-coinfected patients, with very high correlation with the Architect assay...
- Clinical and resistance consequences of misquantification of plasma and cerebrospinal fluid human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1) RNA in samples from an HIV-1 subtype G-infected patientConstance Delaugerre
Department of Virology, Saint Louis Hospital, 1 avenue Claude Vellefaux, 75010 Paris, France
J Clin Microbiol 47:3763-4. 2009..We report a case of underquantification of HIV type 1 (HIV-1) RNA in plasma and cerebrospinal fluid from an HIV-1 subtype G-infected woman, leading to delayed diagnosis of HIV encephalitis and to the emergence of drug resistance...
- Antiretroviral therapy initiation in France: adherence to national guidelines and outcomeVatthanaphone Latthaphasavang
1Department of Infectious Diseases, Saint Louis Hospital, AH HP, and University of Paris Diderot, Paris, France
J Int Assoc Physicians AIDS Care (Chic) 11:40-6. 2012..Retrospective study of all patients who started antiretroviral therapy (ART) in 2007 in a single center in Paris, with baseline characteristics and 1-year outcome, to assess adherence to national guidelines...
- Genotypic inhibitory quotient as predictor of virological response to ritonavir-amprenavir in human immunodeficiency virus type 1 protease inhibitor-experienced patientsAnne Genevieve Marcelin
Department of Virology, INSERM EMI 0214, Bichat Claude Bernard Hospital, Paris, France
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 47:594-600. 2003....
- Increasing prevalence of transmitted drug resistance mutations and non-B subtype circulation in antiretroviral-naive chronically HIV-infected patients from 2001 to 2006/2007 in FranceDiane Descamps
Laboratoire de Virologie, AP HP Groupe hospitalier Bichat Claude Bernard and EA 4409 Université Paris Diderot Paris 7, Paris, France
J Antimicrob Chemother 65:2620-7. 2010..To estimate the prevalence of transmitted drug resistance mutations and non-B subtype circulation in antiretroviral-naive chronically HIV-1-infected patients in France...
- Lack of benefit of 3-month intensification with enfuvirtide plus optimized background regimen (OBR) versus OBR alone in patients with multiple therapeutic failures: the INNOVE studyLaurence Morand-Joubert
Laboratory of Virology, AP HP, CHU Saint Antoine, UPMC University Paris 06, INSERM U943, Paris, France
J Med Virol 84:1710-8. 2012..A 3-month short-course intensified treatment with ENF did not improve Week-24 virological response in treatment-experienced patients infected with HIV-1 harboring resistant viruses that were still susceptible to two antiretroviral drugs...
- HIV-1 resistance to first- and second-generation non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitorsJade Ghosn
Universite Paris Descartes, EA MRT 3620, Laboratoire de Virologie, AP HP, CHU Necker Enfants Malades, Paris, France
AIDS Rev 11:165-73. 2009..The first data on rilpivirine resistance are encouraging, but still too preliminary...
- Hepatitis B surface antigen quantification as a predictor of seroclearance during treatment in HIV-hepatitis B virus coinfected patients from Sub-Saharan AfricaAnders Boyd
INSERM, UMR_S1136, Institut Pierre Louis d Epidémiologie et de Santé Publique, Paris, France
J Gastroenterol Hepatol 31:634-44. 2016....
- Persistent viremia in human immunodeficiency virus/hepatitis B coinfected patients undergoing long-term tenofovir: virological and clinical implicationsAnders Boyd
INSERM UMR_S 1136, Institut Pierre Louis d Epidémiologie et de Santé Publique, Paris, France
Hepatology 60:497-507. 2014..Importantly, HBeAg loss, HBeAg seroconversion, and HBsAg loss only occurred in patients with stabilized VR. Two patients with stabilized VR developed hepatocellular carcinoma and 2 with LL PV died, 1 of a liver-related cause...
- Use of hepatitis B surface and "e" antigen quantification during extensive treatment with tenofovir in patients co-infected with HIV-HBVAnders Boyd
INSERM UMR_S1136, Institut Pierre Louis d Epidémiologie et de Santé Publique, Paris, France
Liver Int 35:795-804. 2015..To determine if these quantifiable markers also provide accurate prediction of antigen loss during long-term, extensive tenofovir (TDF) treatment and to further establish qHBsAg profiles associated with HBsAg seroconversion...
- Higher specificity of nucleic acid sequence-based amplification isothermal technology than of real-time PCR for quantification of HIV-1 RNA on dried blood spotsSéverine Mercier-Delarue
Laboratoire de Virologie, AP HP Hôpital Saint Louis, INSERM U941 Université Paris Diderot, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Paris, France
J Clin Microbiol 52:52-6. 2014..This higher specificity of NASBA technology could avoid overestimation of poor compliance or the emergence of resistance when monitoring antiretroviral efficacy with the DBS method. ..
- Failure of fourth-generation enzyme immunoassay in HIV screening and plasma HIV-1 RNA detection in recent high-risk behaviorSarah Maylin
Laboratoire de Microbiologie, AP HP Hôpital Saint Louis, Paris, France
Intervirology 57:49-51. 2014..Detection of plasma HIV-1 RNA concomitant with screening tests may be proposed in individuals presenting with a symptomatic sexually transmitted infection...
- Switch from enfuvirtide to raltegravir in virologically suppressed multidrug-resistant HIV-1-infected patients: a randomized open-label trialNathalie de Castro
Department of Infectious Diseases, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Saint Louis Hospital and University of Paris VII Denis Diderot, Paris, France
Clin Infect Dis 49:1259-67. 2009..We conducted a prospective, randomized, open-label trial to compare the antiviral efficacy and safety of a switch to raltegravir with the efficacy and safety of continuing enfuvirtide...
- Clinical evaluation of BioPlex 2200 HIV Ag-Ab, an automated screening method providing discrete detection of HIV-1 p24 antigen, HIV-1 antibody, and HIV-2 antibodyMaud Salmona
Microbiology Laboratory, APHP Hôpital Saint Louis, Paris, France
J Clin Microbiol 52:103-7. 2014....
- Challenges and opportunities for oral pre-exposure prophylaxis in the prevention of HIV infection: where are we in Europe?Jean Michel Molina
INSERM U941, University of Paris Diderot, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Paris, France
BMC Med 11:186. 2013..Alternatives to a daily oral PrEP regimen are being explored. ..
- Characterization of CRF56_cpx, a new circulating B/CRF02/G recombinant form identified in MSM in FranceMarie Leoz
aLaboratoire associé au CNR du VIH, Hopital Ch Nicolle, CHU de Rouen bGRAM EA 2656, Faculte de Medecine Pharmacie, Universite de Rouen, Rouen, France cComputational and Evolutionary Biology research group, Faculty of Life Science, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK dAssistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Groupe Hospitalier Bichat Claude Bernard, Service de Virologie eAssistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Groupe Hospitalier Saint Louis, Service de Virologie, fAssistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Groupe Hospitalier Pitie Salpetriere, Service de Virologie, Paris, France
AIDS 27:2309-12. 2013..We describe this new Circulating Recombinant Form, CRF56_cpx, estimate the time to its most recent common ancestor, investigate its origins and show that it probably shares common ancestors with strains from the East Mediterranean. ..
- AIDS-related Kaposi's sarcoma can occur during peginterferon-α and ribavirin therapy for chronic hepatitis C infectionVictoire de Lastours
1Infectious Diseases Department, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris APHP, Hopital Saint Louis, Paris, France
J Int Assoc Physicians AIDS Care (Chic) 11:9-11. 2012..Before the arrival of highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAART), interferon α has been used successfully to treat AIDS-related Kaposi's sarcoma (KS). Peginterferon-α (pegIFN-α) may still be used successfully in refractory KS...
- Sexually transmitted hepatitis C virus superinfection in HIV/hepatitis C virus co-infected men who have sex with menJade Ghosn
AP HP, EA MRT 3620, Universite Paris Descartes, Department of Virology, Necker Hospital, Paris, France
AIDS 22:658-61. 2008..HCV serology and serum HCV RNA should be examined periodically in HIV-infected men who have sex with men engaging in high-risk sexual behaviours...
- Genetic barrier to the development of resistance to integrase inhibitors in HIV-1 subtypes CRF01_AE and BHai Le Nguyen
Virology Department, INSERM U941 Paris 7 Diderot University, Saint Louis Hospital APHP, Paris, France
Intervirology 55:287-95. 2012..The genetic barrier for the evolution of integrase inhibitors (INIs) including raltegravir (RAL), elvitegravir (EVG), and dolutegravir (DTG) resistance was compared between HIV-1 subtypes CRF01_AE and B...
- Prevalence of antibodies and RNA genome of hepatitis E virus in a cohort of French immunocompromisedSarah Maylin
Virology Dpt, INSERM U941 Paris 7 Diderot University, Saint Louis Hospital APHP, Paris, France
J Clin Virol 53:346-9. 2012..Recently, cases of chronic hepatitis E have been identified in immunocompromised patients...
- Comparative RNA quantification of HIV-1 group M and non-M with the Roche Cobas AmpliPrep/Cobas TaqMan HIV-1 v2.0 and Abbott Real-Time HIV-1 PCR assaysJean Marie Sire
Laboratoire de Virologie, Hôpital Saint Louis AP HP, INSERM U941, Universite Paris Diderot, Paris, France
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 56:239-43. 2011..A new version of the Roche Cobas AmpliPrep/Cobas TaqMan HIV-1 assay (CA/CTM v2.0) has been introduced to overcome the underquantification observed with the first version...
- Efficacy and safety of a switch to rilpivirine-based regimens in treatment-experienced HIV-1-infected patients: a cohort studySandrine Gazaignes
Department of Infectious Diseases, Saint Louis Hospital, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, University of Paris Diderot, Paris, France
Antivir Ther 21:329-36. 2016..Data in treatment-experienced patients are more limited. We wished to assess the efficacy and safety of a switch to RPV-based regimens in well-suppressed treatment-experienced patients...
- Cross-resistance to elvitegravir and dolutegravir in 502 patients failing on raltegravir: a French national study of raltegravir-experienced HIV-1-infected patientsSlim Fourati
AP HP, Hopital Pitie Salpetriere, INSERM Sorbonne Universités, UPMC Univ Paris 06, UMR_S 1136, Paris, France
J Antimicrob Chemother 70:1507-12. 2015....
- CD4+ cell count recovery in naïve patients initiating cART, who achieved and maintained plasma HIV-RNA suppressionDominique Costagliola
INSERM and Sorbonne Universités, UPMC Paris Univ 06, Pierre Louis Institute, UMR S 1136, Paris, France
J Int AIDS Soc 17:19481. 2014..However, a high proportion of patients present late for care. Our objective was to assess CD4 cell count recovery up to seven years in naïve patients initiating cART with at least three drugs in usual clinical care...
- Safety and efficacy of coformulated efavirenz/emtricitabine/tenofovir single-tablet regimen in treatment-naive patients infected with HIV-1Sebastien Gallien
Department of Infectious Diseases and Tropical Medicine, Hôpital Saint Louis APHP, Paris, France Université Paris 7 Paris Diderot Sorbonne Paris Cité, Paris, France Inserm U941, Paris, France
J Med Virol 87:187-91. 2015..This would suggest that the European Medical Agency should approve co-formulated EFV/FTC/TDF single-tablet regimen for patients naive to ART...
- [Is HIV more and more resistant?]Marie Laure Chaix
Laboratoire de Virologie, Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, 75743 Paris 15
Rev Prat 54:471-4. 2004
- Benefit of treatment interruption in HIV-infected patients with multiple therapeutic failures: a randomized controlled trial (ANRS 097)Christine Katlama
Département des Maladies Infectieuses et Tropicales INSERM E 0214, Hopital Pitie Salpetriere, 47 83 boulevard de l Hopital, 75651 Paris Cedex 13, France
AIDS 18:217-26. 2004..Both highly potent antiretroviral drug rescue therapy and treatment interruption have been suggested to be effective in patients with multiple treatment failure...
- Pressure from TRIM5α contributes to control of HIV-1 replication by individuals expressing protective HLA-B allelesClémence Granier
INSERM U941, Paris, France
J Virol 87:10368-80. 2013....
- Sensitivity of five rapid HIV tests on oral fluid or finger-stick whole blood: a real-time comparison in a healthcare settingJuliette Pavie
Service des Maladies Infectieuses et Tropicales, Hopital Saint Louis, Universite Paris Diderot, Paris, France
PLoS ONE 5:e11581. 2010..Several HIV rapid tests are now licensed in Europe but their sensitivity on total blood and/or oral fluid in routine healthcare settings is not known...
- Lopinavir/ritonavir monotherapy or plus zidovudine and lamivudine in antiretroviral-naive HIV-infected patientsJean Francois Delfraissy
AP HP, Department of Internal Medicine and Infectious Diseases, Bicetre University Hospital, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
AIDS 22:385-93. 2008..Guidelines for the use of antiretroviral agents for HIV-1 infection recommend combining at least three agents. The toxicity, cost, and complexity of such regimens warrant the search for other options...
- HIV-1-infected patients from the French National Observatory experiencing virological failure while receiving enfuvirtideDiane Descamps
AP HP, Groupe Hospitalier Bichat Claude Bernard, Laboratoire de Virologie, Paris F 75018, France
J Antimicrob Chemother 62:451-5. 2008..We studied gp41 mutations associated with failing enfuvirtide salvage therapy...
- Population analysis of weight-, age-, and sex-related differences in the pharmacokinetics of lopinavir in children from birth to 18 yearsVincent Jullien
Service de Pharmacologie Clinique, Groupe Hospitalier Cochin Saint Vincent De Paul, 74 82 Avenue Denfert Rochereau, 75674 Paris Cedex 14, France
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 50:3548-55. 2006..The consequences of these pharmacokinetic discrepancies and the necessity to modify the currently recommended dosage regimen should be further investigated...
- Interleukin 2 treatment does not modify hepatitis B or C replication in human immunodeficiency virus-infected patients: results from a randomized control trialVincent Thibault
Hepatology 35:238-9. 2002