Affiliation: Danone Vitapole
- Effect of a fermented milk containing Bifidobacterium animalis DN-173 010 on the health-related quality of life and symptoms in irritable bowel syndrome in adults in primary care: a multicentre, randomized, double-blind, controlled trialD Guyonnet
Danone Research, Route Départementale 128, 91767 Palaiseau, France
Aliment Pharmacol Ther 26:475-86. 2007..Health-related quality of life (HRQoL) has been rarely evaluated as a primary endpoint in the assessment of the effect of probiotics on the irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)...
- Fermented milk containing Bifidobacterium lactis DN-173 010 improves gastrointestinal well-being and digestive symptoms in women reporting minor digestive symptoms: a randomised, double-blind, parallel, controlled studyDenis Guyonnet
Danone Research, Palaiseau, France
Br J Nutr 102:1654-62. 2009..05) improved in the FM group compared with the control group. The present study showed that the daily consumption of a specific FM is able to improve GI well-being and digestive symptoms in adult women without GI disorders...
- Perceived subject outcomes and impact on health-related quality of life associated with diet using the new Food Benefits Assessment (FBA) questionnaire: development and psychometric validationDenis Guyonnet
Danone Research, RD 128, F 91767 Palaiseau Cedex, France
Public Health Nutr 11:1163-72. 2008..To assess the perceived outcomes associated with diet/food intake in the general adult population...
- Fermented milk containing Bifidobacterium lactis DN-173 010 improved self-reported digestive comfort amongst a general population of adults. A randomized, open-label, controlled, pilot studyDenis Guyonnet
Danone Research, Palaiseau Cedex, France
J Dig Dis 10:61-70. 2009....
- Gastrointestinal well-being in subjects reporting mild gastrointestinal discomfort: characteristics and properties of a global assessment measureDenis Guyonnet
Danone Research, RD128, 91767 Palaiseau, France
Br J Nutr 110:1263-71. 2013..The data provide construct validity for a single-item questionnaire as a measure of GI well-being improvement. These data support the use of this questionnaire as an end point for nutritional intervention in the general population...
- Consumption of functional fermented milk containing borage oil, green tea and vitamin E enhances skin barrier functionFlorence Puch
Danone Research, Paris, France
Exp Dermatol 17:668-74. 2008..Nevertheless, body mass index significantly influenced various outcome measurements of this study...