- Combination 5-fluorouracil, folinic acid and cisplatin (LV5FU2-CDDP) followed by gemcitabine or the reverse sequence in metastatic pancreatic cancer: final results of a randomised strategic phase III trial (FFCD 0301)Laetitia Dahan
Service d Oncologie Digestive, Pôle Oncologie Spécialités, CHU Timone, Marseille Cedex 5, France
Gut 59:1527-34. 2010..The first strategic phase III trial comparing LV5FU2-CDDP followed by gemcitabine versus gemcitabine followed by LV5FU2-CDDP was conducted...
- Severe hypersensitivity pneumonitis associated with everolimus therapy for neuroendocrine tumour: a case reportCamille Sibertin-Blanc
Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Marseille, Service d Oncologie Digestive, Hopital Timone, Universite de la Mediterranee, Marseille, France
BMC Res Notes 6:471. 2013..Novel therapeutic agents are currently being investigated for neuroendocrine tumour treatment...
- Pharmacogenetic profiling and cetuximab outcome in patients with advanced colorectal cancerLaetitia Dahan
Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Marseille, Hopital Timone, Universite de la Mediterranee, Marseille, France
BMC Cancer 11:496. 2011....
- Phase III trial of chemotherapy using 5-fluorouracil and streptozotocin compared with interferon alpha for advanced carcinoid tumors: FNCLCC-FFCD 9710Laetitia Dahan
Assistance Publique, Hopitaux de Marseille, Hopital Timone, Universite de la Mediterranee, CHU Timone, Marseille Cedex 5, France
Endocr Relat Cancer 16:1351-61. 2009..Despite a trend in favor of IFN, there was no difference in PFS and OS in advanced metastatic carcinoid tumors and therapeutic effect of both treatments was mild...
- [Postoperative follow-up in patients with colorectal cancers who have undergone curative resection: intensive or conventional follow-up?]L Dahan
Service d Oncologie Digestive, pôle oncologie, spécialités médicales et chirurgicales Timone, Universite de la Mediterranee, CHU Timone, 264 rue Saint Pierre, Marseille, France
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 32:828-34. 2008..To update recommendations for surveillance of colorectal cancer, larger prospective randomized studies are required...
- BAYPAN study: A double-blind, phase III randomized trial of gemcitabine plus sorafenib versus gemcitabine plus placebo in patients with advanced pancreatic cancerA Goncalves
Institut Paoli Calmettes, Marseille, France Centre Antoine Lacassagne, Nice, France APHM La Timone, Marseille, France Hopital Saint Joseph, Marseille, France Centre Hospitalier Bretagne Sud Lorient, Lorient, France Centre Hospitalier Antibes Juan les Pins, Antibes, France Centre Azuréen de Cancérologie, Mougins, France Hôpital Nord APHM, Marseille, France CH Toulon, Toulon, France
J Clin Oncol 29:4028. 2011..The BAYPAN study was conducted to compare G+S versus G + placebo (P) in APC pts...
- Longitudinal analysis of quality of life (QoL) within a randomized phase III trial in patients (pts) with metastatic pancreatic adenocarcinoma (MPA)F Bonnetain
FFCD INSERM U866, Dijon, France CHRU Marseille AP HM, Marseille, France Hôpital Ambroise Paré AP HP, Boulogne, France Centre de Lutte contre le Cancer Val d aurelle, Montpellier, France Hopitaux Nord de Marseille AP HM, Marseille, France Centre de Lutte Contre le Cancer Eugène Marquis, Rennes, France CHRU, Lille, France
J Clin Oncol 27:e17544. 2009..To longitudinally compare QoL according to treatment sequence we have explore definitions of time until definitive deterioration (TUDD) of QoL scores according to minimal clinically important difference (MCID) cut off...
- LV5FU2-cisplatin followed by gemcitabine or the reverse sequence in metastatic pancreatic cancer: Preliminary results of a randomized phase III trial (FFCD 0301)E Mitry
Ambroise Paré, APHP, Boulogne, France La Timone, AP HM, Marseille, France Centre Val d Aurelle, Montpellier, France FFCD, Dijon, France Hôpital Nord, AP HM, Marseille, France Centre Eugène Marquis, Rennes, France Hopital Claude Hurriez, Lille, France CHU, Grenoble, France Fédération Francophone de Cancérologie Digestive
J Clin Oncol 26:4513. 2008..This randomized multicenter phase III trial compared LV5FU2-P followed by gemcitabine in arm A versus gemcitabine followed by LV5FU2-P in arm B to evaluate the best sequence...
- Pancreatic cancer and pancreaticoduodenectomy in elderly patient: morbidity and mortality are increased. Is it the real life?Mehdi Ouaissi
Pôle d oncologie et spécialités Médico chirurgicales, Service de Chirurgie Digestive et Oncologique, Hopital Timone, Marseille, France
Hepatogastroenterology 55:2242-6. 2008..The aim of this study was to compare post-operative outcomes of two groups of patients aged more or less than 70 years old..
- Experience of two trauma-centers with pancreatic injuries requiring immediate surgeryMehdi Ouaissi
Service de Chirurgie Digestive et Oncologique, Pôle d Oncologie et de Spécialité Médicale et Chirurgicale Hôpital Timone, Marseille, France
Hepatogastroenterology 55:817-20. 2008..The aim of the present study was to evaluate a simplified approach of management of pancreatic trauma injuries requiring immediate surgery consisting of either drainage in complex situation or pancreatectomy in the other cases...
- High histone deacetylase 7 (HDAC7) expression is significantly associated with adenocarcinomas of the pancreasMehdi Ouaissi
Service de Chirurgie Digestive et Oncologique, Pôle d Oncologie et Spécialité Médico Chirurgicales, Assistance Pubique Hôpitaux de Marseille, Hopital Timone, 264 rue Saint Pierre, Marseille 13000, France
Ann Surg Oncol 15:2318-28. 2008..The aim of the present study was to evaluate the expression levels of members of class I (HDAC1, 2,, 3), class II (HDAC4, 5, 6, and 7), and class III (SIRT1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6) in a set of surgically resected pancreatic tissues...
- [Palliative endoscopic treatments for esophageal cancers]Laetitia Dahan
Service d Hépatogastroentérologie et d Oncologie Digestive, CHU Timone, 264 rue Saint Pierre, 13385 Marseille Cedex 5
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 30:253-61. 2006..Other techniques like bipolar electrocoagulation have restricted indications especially for circonferential stenosis of cervical esophagus. However, the main problem remains the dysphagia relapse after treatment...
- Pemetrexed in pancreatic cancerJean Francois Seitz
C H U la Timone and Université de la Méditerranée Marseille, France
Oncology (Williston Park) 18:43-7. 2004..While an increase in response and time to progression was reported for the gemcitabine/pemetrexed combination, there were no significant differences in survival between treatment arms...
- Esophagus cancerJean Francois Seitz
Service d Hépato Gastroentérologie et Oncologie Digestive, CHU Timone, Marseille
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 30:2S5-2S15. 2006
- BAYPAN study: a double-blind phase III randomized trial comparing gemcitabine plus sorafenib and gemcitabine plus placebo in patients with advanced pancreatic cancerA Goncalves
Department of Medical Oncology, Institut Paoli Calmettes, Marseille, France
Ann Oncol 23:2799-805. 2012..The BAYPAN study was a multicentric, placebo-controlled, double-blind, randomized phase III trial comparing gemcitabine/sorafenib and gemcitabine/placebo in the treatment of APC...
- Indications and outcome of salvage surgery for oesophageal cancerXavier Benoit D'Journo
Department of Thoracic Surgery, Ste Marguerite University Hospital, Marseille, France
Eur J Cardiothorac Surg 33:1117-23. 2008..The aim of this study was to assess the benefit/risk ratio of surgery in such context...
- Postoperative chemoradiotherapy after surgical resection of gastric adenocarcinoma: can LV5FU2 reduce the toxic effects of the MacDonald regimen? A report on 23 patientsLaetitia Dahan
Service d Hepatogastroenterologie, unité d oncologie digestive, CHU Timone, Marseille, France
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 29:11-5. 2005..The aim of this retrospective and multicentric study was to determine the tolerance of a postoperative chemoradiotherapy regimen using LV5FU2 instead of the Mayo Clinic regimen...
- Impact of first-line and second-line PFS definitions within a randomized phase III trial in patients (pts) with metastatic pancreatic adenocarcinoma (MPA)L Dahan
CHU Timone, Marseille, France FFCD, Dijon, France Hôpital Ambroise Paré, Boulogne, France Val d Aurelle, Montpellier, France Hôpital Nord, Marseille, France Centre Eugène Marquis, Rennes, France CHU Lille, Lille, France
J Clin Oncol 27:e15583. 2009..The aim of this ancillary study was to investigate definitions of 1st and 2nd line PFS and their impacts on results...
- Anticipating gemcitabine-related severe/lethal toxicities: A feasibility studyL Padovani
La Timone University Hospital, Marseille, France Aix Marseille University, Marseille, France
J Clin Oncol 26:14652. 2008..The aim of this work was to evaluate the feasibility and relevance of screening CDA status in patients undergoing gemcitabine-based therapy...
- Chemoradiation with FOLFOX plus cetuximab in locally advanced cardia or esophageal cancer: Final results of a GERCOR phase II trial (ERaFOX)G Lledo
Hôpital Privá Jean Mermoz, Lyon, France University Hospital, Rouen, France La Timone University Hospital, Marseille, France Institut Sainte Catherine, Avignon, France Centre François Baclesse, Caen, France Clinique Victor Hugo, Le Mans, France Hopital Robert Boulin, Libourne, France Institut Jean Godinot, Reims, France GERCOR, Paris, France Hôpital Saint Antoine, Paris, France
J Clin Oncol 29:8. 2011..Cetuximab (C) has demonstrated synergism with both radiotherapy (RT) and platinum-based chemotherapy. ERaFOX trial was evaluating the safety and efficacy of the addition of C to CRT with FOLFOX...
- FOLFIRI followed by radiochemotherapy and surgery in locally advanced gastric cancer: FFCD 0308 phase II trialP Michel
University Hospital, Rouen, France Hopital Pasteur, Colmar, France Centre Leon Berard, Lyon, France La Timone, Marseille University Hospital, Marseille, France Clermont Ferrand University Hospital, Clermont Ferrand, France Lyon University Hospital, Lyon, France Creteil University Hospital, Creteil, France Centre Hospitalier de Beauvais, Beauvais, France Institut Paoli Calmettes, Marseille, France University Hospital of Toulouse, Toulouse, France Lille University Hospital, Lille, France Institut Daniel Holland, Grenoble, France Caen University Hospital, Caen, France Centre François Baclesse, Caen, France Besançon University Hospital, Besancon, France Rouen University Hospital, Rouen, France Biostatistic Unit, Fédération Francophone de Cancérologie Digestive, Dijon, France Hôpital Cochin, Paris, France Fédération Francophone de Cancérologie Digestive
J Clin Oncol 29:4108. 2011..The aim of this trial was to assess the feasibility of complete treatment (CT+CTRT+surgery) with a CT regimen efficient and well tolerated in metastatic phase...
- Extracapsular lymph node involvement is a negative prognostic factor after neoadjuvant chemoradiotherapy in locally advanced esophageal cancerXavier Benoit D'Journo
Department of Thoracic Surgery and Diseases of the Esophagus, Sainte Marguerite University Hospital, Marseille, France
J Thorac Oncol 4:534-9. 2009..To assess prognosis depending on whether lymph node involvement (LNI) is intracapsular or with extracapsular breakthrough in patients with a locally advanced esophageal cancer treated with neoadjuvant chemoradiation and surgery...
- Toxic death-case after capecitabine + oxaliplatin (XELOX) administration: probable implication of dihydropyrimidine deshydrogenase deficiencyJoseph Ciccolini
Clinical Pharmacokinetics Department, La Timone University Hospital, Marseille, France
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 58:272-5. 2006..The case reported here warrants therefore systematic detection of patients at risk, including when oral capecitabine is scheduled...
- Cytidine deaminase residual activity in serum is a predictive marker of early severe toxicities in adults after gemcitabine-based chemotherapiesJoseph Ciccolini
MD, Medical Oncology Unit, La Timone University Hospital, 205 Rue St Pierre, 13385, Marseille, Cedex 05, France
J Clin Oncol 28:160-5. 2010..Particularly, this study demonstrates that CDA deficiency, found in 7% of adult patients, is associated with a maximum risk of developing early severe toxicities with gemcitabine...
- A rapid and inexpensive method for anticipating severe toxicity to fluorouracil and fluorouracil-based chemotherapyJoseph Ciccolini
Clinical Pharmacokinetics Department, La Timone University Hospital, Marseille, France
Ther Drug Monit 28:678-85. 2006..Finally, the simplified methodology presented here proved to be a low cost and rapid way to identify routinely patients at risk of toxicity with 5-FU or capecitabine...
- Modulation of cellular redox state underlies antagonism between oxaliplatin and cetuximab in human colorectal cancer cell linesLaetitia Dahan
UMR INSERM 911, Centre de Recherche en Oncologie biologique et Oncopharmacologie, Faculte de Pharmacie, Aix Marseille Universite, Marseille, France
Br J Pharmacol 158:610-20. 2009..K-Ras mutation is known to affect redox homeostasis. Here we evaluated how the efficacy of oxaliplatin alone or combined with cetuximab varied according to the Ras mutation and redox status in a panel of colorectal tumour cell lines...