- Prospective multicenter clinical trial of Uretex Sup for surgical treatment of stress urinary incontinenceAriane Cortesse
Urology Department, St Louis Hospital, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, 1 Avenue Vellefaux, 75010 Paris, France
Int J Urol 14:611-5. 2007..To evaluate in a prospective multicenter study the efficacy and safety of the suburethral support Uretex (Sofradim, Trevoux, France) delivered by a suprapubic approach in the treatment of female stress urinary incontinence...
- [Treatment of Urinary incontinence associated with genital prolapse: Clinical practrice guidelines]A Cortesse
Service d Urologie, Hopital Saint Louis, 1, avenue Claude Vellefaux, Paris, France Electronic address
Prog Urol 26:S89-97. 2016..The purpose of this chapter is to consider on the issue of systematic support or not of urinary incontinence, patent or hidden, during the cure of pelvic organs prolapse by abdominal or vaginal approach...
- [Recommendations for the clinical evaluation of non-neurological female urinary incontinence]Ariane Cortesse
Service d Urologie, Hôpital Saint Louis 1 avenue Claude Vellefaux, Paris
Prog Urol 17:1242-51. 2007..which is recommended in the investigation of female urinary incontinence. The clinical interview also looks for any associated anorectal disorders (anal incontinence and altered bowel habit)...
- [Cure of rectocele by vaginal way]A Cortesse
Service d Urologie, Hopital Saint Louis, AP HP, 1 avenue Claude Vellefaux, 75010 Paris, France
Prog Urol 19:1080-5. 2009..The inferior rectocele results of a destruction of the perineal body; the treatment is a myoraphy with vulvoraphy. Complete rectocele would be an indication for a posterior mesh...
- [Guidelines for treatment of non-neurological urinary incontinence in women using periurethral injections]A Cortesse
Service d Urologie, CHU Saint Louis, 1, avenue Claude Vellefaux 75010 Paris, France
Prog Urol 20:S146-9. 2010..In cases where the urethra is attached due to previous interventions, peri-urethral injection is not indicated...
- Desmopressin in the treatment of nocturia: a double-blind, placebo-controlled studyPhilip van Kerrebroeck
Department of Urology, University Hospital Maastricht, The Netherlands
Eur Urol 52:221-9. 2007..To investigate efficacy, safety, and impact on quality of sleep of desmopressin in the treatment of nocturia...