- [The issue of mortality in schizophrenia]Emmanuelle Corruble
Universite Paris XI, INSERM U 669, Service de Psychiatrie, CHU de Bicetre, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
Therapie 63:247-50. 2008....
- The Transplanted Organ Questionnaire: a validation studyEmmanuelle Corruble
INSERM U 669, Paris XI University, Psychiatry Department of Bicetre University Hospital, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, 94275 Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
J Psychosom Res 73:319-24. 2012..Our objective was to assess specifically the transplanted organ representations in liver transplant recipients...
- [Bipolar disorder and somatic comorbidity]E Corruble
Faculté de Médecine Paris Sud INSERM U 669 CHU de Bicêtre, Service du Pr Hardy, 78 Avenue du General LeClerc, Le Kremlin Bicetre
Encephale 34:S143-5. 2008
- Association between age of onset and symptom profiles of late-life depressionE Corruble
Department of Psychiatry, Bicetre University Hospital, INSERM U 669, Paris XI University, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
Acta Psychiatr Scand 118:389-94. 2008..The recognition of later late-onset (LLO) major depression (MD) is a matter of concern...
- Is DSM-IV bereavement exclusion for major depressive episode relevant to severity and pattern of symptoms? A case-control, cross-sectional studyEmmanuelle Corruble
INSERM U 669, Department of Psychiatry, Paris XI University, Bicetre University Hospital, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
J Clin Psychiatry 70:1091-7. 2009....
- Relationship between TSH levels in the normal range and short-term duloxetine efficacyEmmanuelle Corruble
INSERM U 669, Paris XI University, Department of Psychiatry, Bicetre University Hospital, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, 94275 Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
J Affect Disord 123:312-6. 2010..This study aimed to investigate whether TSH serum levels within the normal range predict short-term antidepressant efficacy...
- Progressive increase of anxiety and depression in patients waiting for a kidney transplantationEmmanuelle Corruble
INSERMU 669, Department of Psychiatry, Bicetre University Hospital, Paris XI University, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, 78 rue du General Leclerc, 94230 Le Kremlin Bicêtre, France
Behav Med 36:32-6. 2010..We conclude that to limit anxious and depressive symptoms in patients waiting for a kidney transplantation, the duration of the waiting list period should be reduced as far as possible...
- DSM bereavement exclusion for major depression and objective cognitive impairmentEmmanuelle Corruble
Paris XI University, INSERM U 669, Department of Psychiatry, Bicetre University Hospital, 78 rue du General Leclerc, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, 94275 Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
J Affect Disord 130:113-7. 2011..We expected that the bereavement excluded (BE) individuals would have less objective cognitive impairment than matched MDE patients...
- Life events exposure before a treated major depressive episode depends on the number of past episodesEmmanuelle Corruble
Department of Psychiatry, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Bicetre University Hospital, INSERM U 669, Paris XI University, 78 rue du General Leclerc, 94230 Le Kremlin Bicêtre, France
Eur Psychiatry 21:364-6. 2006..A linear decline of average life events exposure is observed for more frequent past episodes, even when age, gender and severity are taken into account...
- Is DSM-IV bereavement exclusion for major depression relevant to treatment response? A case-control, prospective studyEmmanuelle Corruble
Department of Psychiatry, Bicetre University Hospital, 78 rue du Général Leclerc 94275 Le Kremlin Bicêtre, France
J Clin Psychiatry 72:898-902. 2011..In a previous cross-sectional study, we have shown such expectations were not met. Herein, we further challenge the accuracy of the bereavement exclusion criterion regarding response to treatment...
- Depressive symptoms predict long-term mortality after liver transplantationEmmanuelle Corruble
INSERM U 669, Paris XI University, Psychiatry Department, Bicetre University Hospital, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Paris, France
J Psychosom Res 71:32-7. 2011..Depressive symptoms are common after liver transplantation (LT). We studied whether depressive symptoms affect long-term survival after LT...
- Concordance between self-report and clinician's assessment of depressionE Corruble
Department of Psychiatry, Paris XI University, Paul Brousse Hospital, Assistance Rublique Hopitaux de Paris, Villejuif, France
J Psychiatr Res 33:457-65. 1999....
- Agreement between 'time-blind' and 'time-non-blind' assessments of depressive symptomatologyE Corruble
Groupe Hospitalier Paul Brousse, Universite Paris XI, Villejuif, France
Psychiatry Res 86:251-8. 1999....
- [Residual symptoms and recurrence in major depressive disorder]C Spadone
PH, CHU St Louis AP HP, Universite Paris Diderot, Paris, France
Encephale 36:S108-11. 2010..A strong consensus exists on necessity of maintaining the therapeutic efforts until disappearance of residual symptoms, this objective must be pursued in a definite and continuous way by the practitioner...
- IDS-C and IDS-sr: psychometric properties in depressed in-patientsE Corruble
Department of Psychiatry, Paul Brousse Hospital, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Paris XI University, Villejuif, France
J Affect Disord 56:95-101. 1999..The high sensitivity to change of the IDS-C may be an advantage for this scale as compared to the MADRS, especially in antidepressant drug trials...
- Should major depression with 'high normal' thyroid-stimulating hormone be treated preferentially with tricyclics?Emmanuelle Corruble
Psychiatry Department, Bicetre Hospital, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, PSIGIM, Paris XI University, Kremlin Bicetre, France
Neuropsychobiology 50:144-6. 2004..Such patients have a more severe form of depression and a slower or impaired response to antidepressant therapy. It is also possible that they would benefit preferentially from TCA rather than other antidepressants...
- [Recurrent depression and life events: ACTUEL survey]E Corruble
PU PH, Universite Paris XI, INSERM U 669, Service de Psychiatrie du Professeur Hardy, CHU de Bicetre, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, 78, rue du General Leclerc, 94 270 Le Kremlin Bicêtre
Encephale 32:983-7. 2006..The results of these studies however, have been controversial, due to limitations in assessment tools and lack of power...
- [Personality and vulnerability to severe depression]E Corruble
INSERM U669, Faculte de Medecine Paris Sud, Service de Psychiatrie du Pr Hardy, CHU de Bicêtre APHP, 78, rue du General Leclerc, 94270 Le Kremlin Bicetre
Encephale 35:S282-5. 2009..Impulsivity as well as some immature defense mechanisms may also be factors that predispose to severe dépression...
- Toxic effects of depression on brain function: impairment of delayed recall and the cumulative length of depressive disorder in a large sample of depressed outpatientsPhilip Gorwood
INSERM U675, Faculty of Medicine Bichat IFR02, 16 rue Henri Huchard, 75018 Paris, France
Am J Psychiatry 165:731-9. 2008..The purpose of this study was to assess the generalizability of the impact of depression on hippocampal function...
- [Depressions: current concepts]E Corruble
INSERM U 669, Faculte de Medecine Paris Sud, Service de Psychiatrie, CHU de Bicetre, AP HP, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
Encephale 36:S104-7. 2010..Nowdays, these definitions are used in daily practice. They are also used as phenotypic descriptions of physiopathologic studies of major depressive disorders, which will certainly enable new therapeutic improvements in this area...
- Reports on defense styles in depressionMarie Bronnec
Department of Psychiatry, Bicetre Hospital, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Le Kremlin Bicetre, Paris, France
Psychopathology 38:9-15. 2005..Our hypothesis was that an informant could assess the defensive functioning of the depressed patient. The objective of this study was to investigate the validity of the informants' assessment of defense styles in depressed patients...
- Defense styles, impulsivity and suicide attempts in major depressionEmmanuelle Corruble
Psychiatry Department, Bicetre Hospital, Assistance Publique, Hopitaux de Paris, Paris XI University, Le Kremlin Bicetre, Paris, France
Psychopathology 36:279-84. 2003..The aim of our study was to identify if defense mechanisms are associated with impulsivity and lifetime suicide attempts in depressed patients...
- [Vortioxetine: a new antidepressant to treat depressive episodes]R Colle
Faculte de Medecine Paris Sud, Inserm U 1178 santé mentale et santé publique, Equipe Dépression et Antidépresseurs, CHU de Bicetre, AP HP, 94276 Le Kremlin Bicetre, France Service de psychiatrie, CHU de Bicetre, 78, rue du General Leclerc, 94275 Le Kremlin Bicetre cedex, France
Encephale 42:48-58. 2016..The recommended daily posology of vortioxetine is 10mg/d. Vortioxetine is a new antidepressant drug with a multimodal mechanism of action, well-documented efficacy and safety profiles. ..
- Pain complaints in depressed inpatientsE Corruble
Psychiatry Department, Paul Brousse Hospital, Assistance Publique H opitaux de Paris, Paris XI University, Villejuif, France
Psychopathology 33:307-9. 2000..As compared to responders to treatment at D28, nonresponders had lower Montgomery and Asberg Depression Rating Scale scores at D0 and higher pain complaint scores at D0 and D10...
- [Personality factors in depressive disorders: contribution of the psychobiologic model developed by Cloninger]A Pelissolo
Service de Psychiatrie, Hopital Pitie Salpetriere, 47, Boulevard de l Hopital, 75013, Paris, France
Encephale 28:363-73. 2002..This temperament dimension is supposed to be highly heritable, and to be linked to the serotonergic system variations...
- Understanding impulsivity in severe depression? A psychometrical contributionEmmanuelle Corruble
Department of Psychiatry, Bicetre Hospital, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, UPRES PSIGIM, Paris XI University, 78, Avenue du General Leclerc, 94230 Le Kremlin Bicêtre, France
Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry 27:829-33. 2003..Impulsivity is one of the main dimensions of suicidality. The objective of this study was to assess the structure of impulsivity in severe depression and its relationships to suicide attempts...
- Early and delayed personality changes associated with depression recovery? A one-year follow-up studyEmmanuelle Corruble
Psychiatry Department, Paul Brousse Hospital, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Paris XI University, 12 avenue P V Couturier, F 94804 Cedex, Villejuif, France
Psychiatry Res 109:17-25. 2002..It may also have implications for the prediction of depression outcome...
- PPAR-γ Agonists for the Treatment of Major Depression: A ReviewR Colle
University Paris Sud, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
Pharmacopsychiatry . 2016..b>Conclusion: PPAR-γ agonists may have antidepressant properties, which need to be assessed in further studies of major depressive episodes...
- An increase in joy after two weeks is more specific of later antidepressant response than a decrease in sadnessP Gorwood
Centre hospitalier Sainte Anne and Paris Descartes University, CMME, Paris, France Centre de Psychiatrie et Neurosciences CPN, Inserm UMR894, Paris, France Electronic address
J Affect Disord 185:97-103. 2015..This result needs replication with simpler assessments to determine whether it can be translated into clinical practice...
- Antidepressants and ABCB1 gene C3435T functional polymorphism: a naturalistic studyPatrick Menu
INSERM U669, Department of Psychiatry, Bicetre University Hospital, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France patrickmenu hotmail com
Neuropsychobiology 62:193-7. 2010..The objective of this study is to assess whether the response to antidepressants in depression differs in patients with the 3435CC genotype as compared to patients with the 3435CT and 3435TT genotypes...
- Quality of life and psychological status in patients with primary Sjögren's syndrome and sicca symptoms without autoimmune featuresJulien Champey
Hopital de Bicetre, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Université Paris 11, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
Arthritis Rheum 55:451-7. 2006....
- 5-HTTLPR modulates antidepressant efficacy in depressed womenFlorence Gressier
Department of Psychiatry, Paris Sud University, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Bicetre University Hospital, France
Psychiatr Genet 19:195-200. 2009..Sex differences may explain these contradictory results...
- [Methods: scales, biological and clinical criteria]Emmanuelle Corruble
Universite Paris XI, CHU de Bicetre, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
Therapie 60:485-90. 2005..Improvements to these methods may emerge from the discovery of external validators of depression on the one hand and of drugs with new mechanisms of action on the other...
- Why the Hamilton Depression Rating Scale enduresEmmanuelle Corruble
Am J Psychiatry 162:2394; author reply 2397-8. 2005
- Thyroid hormones and antidepressant responseIvan Berlin
Am J Psychiatry 159:1441. 2002
- Non-response to consecutive antidepressant therapy caused by CYP2D6 ultrarapid metabolizer phenotypeFleur Breil
Int J Neuropsychopharmacol 11:727-8. 2008
- Efficacy and safety of hydroxyzine in the treatment of generalized anxiety disorder: a 3-month double-blind studyPierre Michel Llorca
Hopital Gabriel Montpied, Clermont Ferrand, France
J Clin Psychiatry 63:1020-7. 2002..The aim of the current study was to confirm those positive results over a 3-month period in adult outpatients...
- The MDP75: a new approach in the determination of the minimal clinically meaningful difference in a scale or a questionnaireBruno Falissard
Faculte de Medecine Paris Sud, Hopital Paul Brousse, AP HP, Departement de sante publique, 12 Av Paul Vaillant Couturier, 94804 Villejuif, France
J Clin Epidemiol 56:618-21. 2003..This may be considered as a "minimal clinically perceptible difference" because the proportion of "consistent" choices only exceeds the proportion that could be observed "by chance" by 50%...
- Defense styles in depressed suicide attemptersEmmanuelle Corruble
Psychiatry Department, Bicetre Hospital, Bicetre, France
Psychiatry Clin Neurosci 58:285-8. 2004..If so, the DSQ may be used in clinical practice to help discriminate depressed patients with high risk of imminent suicide attempt...
- Risperidone-induced morning pseudoneutropeniaDavid Esposito
Am J Psychiatry 162:397. 2005
- [Validation of a questionnaire to screen for harmful use of alcohol and cannabis in the general population: CRAFFT-ADOSPA]Laurent Karila
Département d Addictologie et de Psychiatrie, Hôpital Universitaire Paul Brousse, APHP INSERM U669, Villejuif
Presse Med 36:582-90. 2007..The aim of the ADOTECNO study was therefore to develop simple and efficient tools for this purpose...
- The improved Clinical Global Impression Scale (iCGI): development and validation in depressionAlane Kadouri
INSERM, U669, Paris, France
BMC Psychiatry 7:7. 2007..This study proposes to improve the reliability of the Clinical Global Impression (CGI) scale in depressive disorders by the use of a semi-standardized interview, a new response format, and a Delphi procedure...
- Using striatal dopamine transporter single photon emission computed tomography imaging to rule out Dementia with Lewy Bodies in elderly patients with antipsychotic-induced parkinsonismJean Pierre Schuster
Psychiatry Clin Neurosci 61:206. 2007
- Nine-year prophylactic maintenance electroconvulsive therapy in an 89-year-old woman with recurrent psychotic major depressive disorderCatherine Buhl
Am J Geriatr Psychiatry 15:357. 2007
- Bipolar disorder: how far are we from a rigorous definition and effective management?Gerard Emilien
Wyeth Research, Clinical Neuroscience Programs, Coeur Défense Tour A La Défense 4, 92931 Paris La Défense Cedex, France
Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry 31:975-96. 2007..The successful management of bipolar disorder clearly demands improved recognition of bipolar disorder and effective long-term treatment for bipolar depression as well as mania...
- Switching to duloxetine from selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor antidepressants: a multicenter trial comparing 2 switching techniquesDavid G S Perahia
Lilly Research Centre, Windlesham, Surrey, UK
J Clin Psychiatry 69:95-105. 2008..To compare 2 methods of switching selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) non-responders or partial responders to duloxetine...