- Risk factors for Gram-negative bacterial infections in febrile neutropeniaCatherine Cordonnier
Hematology Department, Henri Mondor Hospital, 94000 Creteil, France
Haematologica 90:1102-9. 2005..The objective of this study was to evaluate the risk of Gram-negative bacterial infections in febrile neutropenic patients and to develop a specific risk score...
- Voriconazole for secondary prophylaxis of invasive fungal infections in allogeneic stem cell transplant recipients: results of the VOSIFI studyCatherine Cordonnier
Service d Hematologie Clinique, Hopital Henri Mondor, 51 Av Maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny, Creteil, France
Haematologica 95:1762-8. 2010..Recurrence of prior invasive fungal infection (relapse rate of 30-50%) limits the success of stem cell transplantation. Secondary prophylaxis could reduce disease burden and improve survival...
- Do minitransplants have minicosts? A cost comparison between myeloablative and nonmyeloablative allogeneic stem cell transplant in patients with acute myeloid leukemiaC Cordonnier
Service d Hematologie Clinique, CHU Henri Mondor, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Creteil, France
Bone Marrow Transplant 36:649-54. 2005..03). Finally, mean 1-year costs were not different in MA and NMA patients (P=0.75). Prospective studies comparing conventional and NMA approaches in homogeneous populations should include economic items...
- New findings and key questions in hematopoietic stem cell transplantationC Cordonnier
Hematology Department, Henri Mondor University Hospital, 94000 Creteil, France
Med Mycol 43:S243-6. 2005....
- Safety of a weekly high dose of liposomal amphotericin B for prophylaxis of invasive fungal infection in immunocompromised patients: PROPHYSOME StudyCatherine Cordonnier
Hopital Henri Mondor, Creteil, France
Int J Antimicrob Agents 31:135-41. 2008..For AL, a 10mg/kg weekly dose appears to be well tolerated during chemotherapy and may represent an important tool towards improving AL patient outcome...
- [Early pneumonia after allogenic stem cell transplantation]C Cordonnier
Service d Hematologie Clinique, CHU Henri Mondor, Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris et Université Paris 12, France
Rev Mal Respir 24:523-34. 2007..Pneumonia is one of the main causes of mortality following allogenic stem cell transplantation, especially in the first months after the transplant has been performed...
- Liposomal amphotericin B (AmBisome) efficacy in confirmed invasive aspergillosis and other filamentous fungal infections in immunocompromised hosts: a pooled analysisC Cordonnier
Service d Hematologie Clinique, Hopital Henri Mondor, Creteil, France
Mycoses 50:205-9. 2007....
- A grading system based on severity of infection to predict mortality in allogeneic stem cell transplant recipientsCatherine Cordonnier
Departement d Hematologie, Hopital Henri Mondor, Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris AP HP and Université Paris 12, Creteil, France
Transplantation 82:86-92. 2006..The aim of this study was to determine the prognostic value of a grading system of infectious complications in predicting death...
- Prognostic factors for death due to invasive aspergillosis after hematopoietic stem cell transplantation: a 1-year retrospective study of consecutive patients at French transplantation centersCatherine Cordonnier
Hopital Henri Mondor, AP HP and Université Paris 12, France
Clin Infect Dis 42:955-63. 2006..The goal of this retrospective and consecutive survey was to assess prognostic factors of death due to IA after HSCT at the time of diagnosis of IA...
- The feasibility of early discharge with oral antimicrobial therapy in low risk patients with febrile neutropenia following chemotherapy for hematologic malignanciesCatherine Cordonnier
Hematology Department, CHU Henri Mondor, 94000 Creteil, France
Haematologica 91:150a. 2006
- Mycobacterial infection: a difficult and late diagnosis in stem cell transplant recipientsC Cordonnier
Department of Hematology, Henri Mondor Hospital, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Creteil, France
Clin Infect Dis 38:1229-36. 2004..Because of the increased numbers of unmatched donors and transplantation programs in countries with a high prevalence of tuberculosis, constant vigilance is required to early detect MBI in SCT recipients...
- Secondary antifungal prophylaxis with voriconazole to adhere to scheduled treatment in leukemic patients and stem cell transplant recipientsC Cordonnier
Hematology Department, Henri Mondor Hospital, Creteil, France
Bone Marrow Transplant 33:943-8. 2004..This small but homogeneous series indicates that voriconazole may be useful to prevent fungal relapse during at-risk periods in leukemic patients. Prospective trials are warranted to confirm these encouraging results...
- Immune response to the 23-valent polysaccharide pneumococcal vaccine after the 7-valent conjugate vaccine in allogeneic stem cell transplant recipients: results from the EBMT IDWP01 trialCatherine Cordonnier
Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Henri Mondor Teaching Hospital, Hematology Department, and Paris 12 University, 94010 Creteil, France
Vaccine 28:2730-4. 2010..One PPV23 dose after 3 PCV7 doses, already known to increase the response to PCV7, also extends the serotype coverage given 12 or 18 months after transplant...
- Relationship between IgG titers and opsonocytophagocytic activity of anti-pneumococcal antibodies after immunization with the 7-valent conjugate vaccine in allogeneic stem cell transplantC Cordonnier
Department of Hematology, Henri Mondor Teaching Hospital, Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris AP HP and Paris 12 University, Creteil, France
Bone Marrow Transplant 45:1423-6. 2010..We found a significant correlation between titers for both assays, and conclude that the response to PCV7 after SCT induces functional antibodies...
- Epidemiology and risk factors for gram-positive coccal infections in neutropenia: toward a more targeted antibiotic strategyCatherine Cordonnier
Hematology Department, University Paris XII, Henri Mondor Hospital, 94000 Creteil, France
Clin Infect Dis 36:149-58. 2003..Risk factors for staphylococcal and streptococcal infections differ among neutropenic patients. A simple scoring system for predicting streptococcal infection is proposed...
- Randomized study of early versus late immunization with pneumococcal conjugate vaccine after allogeneic stem cell transplantationCatherine Cordonnier
Hematology Department, Henri Mondor Teaching Hospital, Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris AP HP and Paris 12 University, Creteil, France
Clin Infect Dis 48:1392-401. 2009..Our objective was to show that a 7-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (PCV7; Prevnar) was not inferior when first given 3 months after transplantation, compared with when first given 9 months after transplantation...
- Should immunoglobulin therapy be used in allogeneic stem-cell transplantation? A randomized, double-blind, dose effect, placebo-controlled, multicenter trialCatherine Cordonnier
Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Creteil, France
Ann Intern Med 139:8-18. 2003..Results of most trials were reported before effective drugs for cytomegalovirus infection and disease were available, and no trial was placebo controlled...
- Empirical versus preemptive antifungal therapy for high-risk, febrile, neutropenic patients: a randomized, controlled trialCatherine Cordonnier
Hematology Department, Henri Mondor Teaching Hospital, Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris AP HP and Paris 12 University, Creteil, France
Clin Infect Dis 48:1042-51. 2009..Recent diagnostic improvements may ensure the early diagnosis of potentially invasive fungal disease. Reserving antifungals for this stage may achieve similar survival rates and reduce treatment toxicity and costs...
- Correlation between galactomannan antigen levels in serum and neutrophil counts in haematological patients with invasive aspergillosisC Cordonnier
Haematology Department, Hopital Henri Mondor, AP HP, Creteil, France
Clin Microbiol Infect 15:81-6. 2009..This limitation calls for other microbiological tests, including analysis of bronchoalveolar lavage fluid, to establish a definitive diagnosis of IA...
- Predicting the costs of allogeneic sibling stem-cell transplantation: results from a prospective, multicenter, French studyHelene Esperou
Hematology Department, St Louis Hospital, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris AP HP, 1 avenue Claude Vellefaux, 75475 Paris Cedex 10, France
Transplantation 77:1854-8. 2004..Allogeneic hematopoietic stem-cell transplantation is a widely used, cost-intensive procedure. Our purpose was to estimate costs and determine cost predictors...
- Low prevalence of resistance to azoles in Aspergillus fumigatus in a French cohort of patients treated for haematological malignanciesAlexandre Alanio
Laboratoire de Parasitologie Mycologie, groupe hospitalier Chenevier Mondor, Assitance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris, Creteil, France
J Antimicrob Chemother 66:371-4. 2011..Our study aimed to estimate the prevalence of azole resistance in isolates prospectively collected in patients with haematological diseases...
- Phagocytosis of Aspergillus fumigatus conidia by primary nasal epithelial cells in vitroFrancoise Botterel
Universite Paris 12, Creteil, France
BMC Microbiol 8:97. 2008..Infection occurs by inhalation of airborne conidia, which are first encountered by airway epithelial cells. Internalization of these conidia into the epithelial cells could serve as a portal of entry for this pathogenic fungus...
- Impact of invasive fungal disease on the chemotherapy schedule and event-free survival in acute leukemia patients who survived fungal disease: a case-control studyCaroline Even
Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris AP HP, Groupe Hospitalier Henri Mondor Albert Chenevier, Hematology Department, Creteil, France
Haematologica 96:337-41. 2011..9, 95% CI 1.4-5.6, respectively). Patients with invasive fungal disease, even though they initially survive, undergo significant changes to their chemotherapy therapy. This impacts on the survival of patients with proven fungal disease...
- Applying the concept of healthcare-associated infections to hematology programsSami Chehata
Hematology Department, Henri Mondor Teaching Hospital, AP HP and Paris 12 University, Creteil, France
Haematologica 91:1414-7. 2006..Healthcare-associated infections should be preferred to nosocomial infections--which underestimates half of the healthcare-associated infections--as quality indicators for preventive programs...
- Association between circulating DNA, serum (1->3)-β-D-glucan, and pulmonary fungal burden in Pneumocystis pneumoniaJean Marc Costa
Laboratoire de Parasitologie Mycologie, Hôpital Henri Mondor AP HP, Creteil, France
Clin Infect Dis 55:e5-8. 2012..Both serum biomarkers are influenced by pulmonary fungal load, which should be taken into account when diagnosing Pneumocystis infection...
- Fungal infections: current diagnosis and treatmentCatherine Cordonnier
Henri Mondor Hospital, Creteil, France
Hematol J 5:S59-62. 2004
- Clinical significance of quantifying Pneumocystis jirovecii DNA by using real-time PCR in bronchoalveolar lavage fluid from immunocompromised patientsFrancoise Botterel
Laboratoire de Parasitologie Mycologie, groupe hospitalier Chenevier Mondor, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Creteil, France
J Clin Microbiol 50:227-31. 2012..The relevant threshold remains to be determined and may vary according to the underlying disease...
- CD4+CD25+ regulatory T cell depletion improves the graft-versus-tumor effect of donor lymphocytes after allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantationSebastien Maury
Department of Hematology, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Hopital Henri Mondor, Creteil F 94010, France
Sci Transl Med 2:41ra52. 2010..These findings offer a rational therapeutic approach for cancer cellular immunotherapy...
- Donor Immunization Against Human Leukocyte Class II Antigens is a Risk Factor for Graft-versus-Host DiseaseFlorent Delbos
Etablissement Français du Sang, Ile de France, HLA Laboratory, Creteil, France
Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 22:292-9. 2016..Donor immunization against foreign HLA antigens is a new parameter to predict the occurrence of GVHD after HSCT from HLA-mismatched unrelated donors. ..
- Primary in vitro culture of porcine tracheal epithelial cells in an air-liquid interface as a model to study airway epithelium and Aspergillus fumigatus interactionsKhaled Khoufache
UPEC, UMR BIPAR, ENVA, AFSSA, Creteil, France
Med Mycol 48:1049-55. 2010..PTEC behave similarly to human cells and are therefore a suitable alternative to human cells for studying interaction between airway epithelium and A. fumigatus...
- [Results of a survey on practices in onco-hematology in France in 2001]Catherine Cordonnier
Service d Hematologie Clinique, Hopital Henri Mondor, Creteil
Presse Med 33:324-6. 2004..And this is the pivotal point of the external hospital treatment system...
- A new workflow for the microbiological diagnosis of febrile neutropenia in patients with a central venous catheterCecile Pautas
APHP Henri Mondor, Hematology Department, F 94010, Creteil, France
J Antimicrob Chemother 68:943-6. 2013..We aimed to improve the microbial diagnosis of first episodes of febrile neutropenia (FEFNs) since <30% of episodes are microbiologically documented. Consequently patients are usually treated by empirical antibiotic therapy...
- Updated guidelines for managing fungal diseases in hematology patientsYosr Hicheri
Hematology Department, Henri Mondor Teaching Hospital, Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris and Paris 12 University, Creteil 94000, France
Expert Rev Anti Infect Ther 8:1049-60. 2010..This article summarizes these guidelines, which have very similar recommendations, and comments on their evidence base...
- Correlation Between Pneumocystis jirovecii Mitochondrial Genotypes and High and Low Fungal Loads Assessed by Single Nucleotide Primer Extension Assay and Quantitative Real-Time PCRAlexandre Alanio
Laboratoire de Parasitologie Mycologie, AP HP, groupe hospitalier Saint Louis Lariboisière Fernand Widal, Paris, France
J Eukaryot Microbiol 62:650-6. 2015..Moreover, because microscopy detects only high fungal loads, the selection of microscopy-positive samples may miss genotypes associated with low loads...
- Infections in myelodysplastic syndromesAndréa Toma
Department of Hematology Henri Mondor University Hospital, 94000 Creteil, France
Haematologica 97:1459-70. 2012....
- PET-imaging as a useful tool for early detection of the relapse site in the management of primary myeloid sarcomaLionel Karlin
Department of Hematology, Hopital Henri Mondor, 94010 Creteil Cedex, France
Haematologica 91:ECR54. 2006
- Donor regulatory T cells identified by FoxP3 expression but also by the membranous CD4+CD127low/neg phenotype influence graft-versus-tumor effect after donor lymphocyte infusionYosr Hicheri
AP HP, Groupe Henri Mondor Albert Chenevier, Service d Hematologie Clinique, Universite Paris 12, Paris, France
J Immunother 31:806-11. 2008....
- Histiocytoid Sweet Syndrome Is More Frequently Associated With Myelodysplastic Syndromes Than the Classical Neutrophilic Variant: A Comparative Series of 62 PatientsLisa Ghoufi
From the Department of Dermatology, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris AP HP, Groupe Hospitalier Henri Mondor Albert Chenevier, Creteil, France LG, SI HO, PW, OC Université Paris Est Créteil UPEC NO, CH, PW, CC, OC UMR S 955, Faculte de Medecine, Hopital Henri Mondor, Creteil, France NO Department of Pathology, AP HP, Groupe Hospitalier Henri Mondor Albert Chenevier, Creteil, France NO Department of Hematology, AP HP, Groupe Hospitalier Henri Mondor Albert Chenevier, Creteil, France WB, CP, FB, CR, CC, AT Department of Dermatology, centre hospitalier René Dubos, Pontoise, France EB and Lymphoid Malignancies Unit, AP HP, Groupe Hospitalier Henri Mondor Albert Chenevier, Creteil, Department of Physiology
Medicine (Baltimore) 95:e3033. 2016..A complete hematological assessment is mandatory at diagnosis, and monitoring blood cell counts should be recommended for at least 6 months after the diagnosis of H-SS...
- Risk factors and scoring system for predicting bacterial resistance to cefepime as used empirically in haematology wardsHicham El Maaroufi
Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris APHP, Haematology Department, Henri Mondor Hospital and Paris Est Créteil University, 94000 Creteil, France Haematology Department, hôpital militaire d instruction Mohamed V, Rabat, Morocco
Biomed Res Int 2015:945769. 2015..As the inappropriate administration of empirical antibacterial may alter survival, we studied risk factors for resistance to our usual empirical first-line antibacterial therapy, cefepime...
- Verruculogen associated with Aspergillus fumigatus hyphae and conidia modifies the electrophysiological properties of human nasal epithelial cellsKhaled Khoufache
Laboratoire de Parasitologie Mycologie, Hôpital Henri Mondor AP HP, Universite Paris 12, and UMR BIPAR 956, Creteil, France
BMC Microbiol 7:5. 2007..In a previous study, we found that filtrates of A. fumigatus cultures can specifically alter the electrophysiological properties of human nasal epithelial cells (HNEC) compared to those of non pathogenic moulds...
- Outcome of treatment after first relapse in younger adults with acute myeloid leukemia initially treated by the ALFA-9802 trialXavier Thomas
Department of Hematology, Hopital Edouard Herriot, Lyon, France
Leuk Res 36:1112-8. 2012..We conclude that most adult patients with recurring AML could not be rescued using current available therapies, although allogeneic SCT remains the best therapeutic option at this stage of the disease...
- Effect of graft source on unrelated donor hemopoietic stem cell transplantation in adults with acute myeloid leukemia after reduced-intensity or nonmyeloablative conditioning: a study from the Société Francaise de Greffe de Moelle et de Thérapie CellulairFlorent Malard
Hematology Department, Nantes Hospital and University Center CHU, Nantes, France INSERM UMR 938 and Pierre et Marie Curie University, Paris, France
Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 21:1059-67. 2015..These data suggest that in the setting of RIC/NMA, allo-SCT UCB is a valid alternative graft source, with significantly less chronic GVHD, compared with MisMUD, when there is no MUD available or when urgent transplantation is needed. ..
- Real-time PCR coupled with automated DNA extraction and detection of galactomannan antigen in serum by enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for diagnosis of invasive aspergillosisCatherine Costa
Laboratoire de Parasitologie Mycologie and UMR BIPAR 956, Hôpital H Mondor APHP, 94010 Creteil, France
J Clin Microbiol 40:2224-7. 2002..The LightCycler PCR assay, combined with automated DNA extraction, could be used in association with the GM assay to improve the reliability of IA diagnosis...
- Pneumocystis jirovecii pneumonia: still a concern in patients with haematological malignancies and stem cell transplant recipientsCatherine Cordonnier
Department of Haematology, Henri Mondor Teaching Hospital, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, and Université Paris Est Créteil, Creteil, France
J Antimicrob Chemother 71:2379-85. 2016..This article focuses on the magnitude of the problem, the main differences in clinical presentation between haematology patients and other immunocompromised populations, especially HIV-infected patients, and the main risk factors. ..
- Immunogenicity, safety, and tolerability of 13-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine followed by 23-valent pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine in recipients of allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplant aged ≥2 years: an open-label studyCatherine Cordonnier
Hopital Henri Mondor, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, and Université Paris Est Créteil, France
Clin Infect Dis 61:313-23. 2015..Life-threatening Streptococcus pneumoniae infections often occur after hematopoietic stem cell transplant (HSCT); vaccination is important for prevention...
- Immunization in cancer patients: where we standChristine Robin
Hematology Department, Henri Mondor Teaching Hospital, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris AP HP, France Paris Est Créteil University UPEC, 94000 Creteil, France
Pharmacol Res 92:23-30. 2015..Although many questions remain to be clarified, oncologists and hematologists should be encouraged to implement these guidelines in their therapeutic programs and to develop prospective studies covering unsolved issues. ..
- Mucormycosis: a new concern in the transplant ward?Christine Robin
aHematology Department, Henri Mondor Teaching Hospital, Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris AP HP bParis Est Créteil University UPEC, Créteil cParasitology Mycology Laboratory, Groupe hospitalier Lariboisière Saint Louis Fernand Widal dUniversité Paris Diderot, Sorbonne Paris Cité eInstitut Pasteur, Unité de Mycologie Moléculaire, CNRS URA3012, Centre National de Référence Mycoses Invasives et Antifongiques, Paris, France
Curr Opin Hematol 21:482-90. 2014..This study focuses on the epidemiology and management of mucormycosis in hematopoietic stem cell transplant patients, a life-threatening mold infection whose incidence has increased over the past decades...
- Pneumococcal immunization in immunocompromised hosts: where do we stand?Catherine Cordonnier
Hematology Department, Henri Mondor Hospital, Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris AP HP and Université Paris Est Créteil, Creteil 94000, France
Expert Rev Vaccines 13:59-74. 2014..We review here the efficacy and safety of the different antipneumococcal vaccines in cancer, transplant and HIV-positive patients and propose a critical appraisal of the current guidelines. ..
- Emergence of a Streptococcus pneumoniae isolate resistant to streptogramins by mutation in ribosomal protein L22 during pristinamycin therapy of pneumococcal pneumoniaVincent Cattoir
Laboratoire de bactériologie virologie hygiène, CHU Henri Mondor, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Universite Paris XII, Creteil, France
J Antimicrob Chemother 59:1010-2. 2007....
- Randomized multicenter trial of foscarnet versus ganciclovir for preemptive therapy of cytomegalovirus infection after allogeneic stem cell transplantationPierre Reusser
Medizinische Klinik A, University Hospital, Basel, Switzerland
Blood 99:1159-64. 2002....
- Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics of antibacterial drugs in the management of febrile neutropeniaOlivier Lortholary
Universite Paris Descartes, Department of Infectious and Tropical Diseases, Centre d Infectiologie Necker Pasteur, Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, Paris, France
Lancet Infect Dis 8:612-20. 2008....
- Early and late invasive pneumococcal infection following stem cell transplantation: a European Bone Marrow Transplantation surveyDan Engelhard
Department of Pediatrics, Hadassah University Hospital and Hebrew University Hadassah Medical School, Ein Karem, Jerusalem, Israel
Br J Haematol 117:444-50. 2002..The high IPI mortality rate, both early and late post-transplantation, requires preventive approaches, mainly effective immunization...
- Toxoplasmosis following allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantationRodrigo Martino
Bone Marrow Transplant 31:617-8; author reply 619. 2003
- Donor CMV serologic status and outcome of CMV-seropositive recipients after unrelated donor stem cell transplantation: an EBMT megafile analysisPer Ljungman
Department of Hematology, Huddinge University Hospital, SE 14186 Stockholm, Sweden
Blood 102:4255-60. 2003..Our data suggest that donor CMV status influences outcome of unrelated SCT. For a CMV-seropositive patient, a seropositive donor might be preferable...
- Treatment with granulocyte colony-stimulating factor after allogeneic bone marrow transplantation for acute leukemia increases the risk of graft-versus-host disease and death: a study from the Acute Leukemia Working Party of the European Group for Blood aOlle Ringden
Centre for Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation, Division of Clinical Immunology F79, Karolinska Institute, Huddinge University Hospital, SE 141 86 Stockholm, Sweden
J Clin Oncol 22:416-23. 2004..Granulocyte colony-stimulating factor (G-CSF) is given after bone marrow transplantation (BMT) to shorten the neutropenic phase. Its effects have not been evaluated in a large patient population...
- Sepsis associated with immunosuppressive medications: an evidence-based reviewJuan C Gea-Banacloche
National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD, USA
Crit Care Med 32:S578-90. 2004....
- Liposomal nystatin in patients with invasive aspergillosis refractory to or intolerant of amphotericin BFritz Offner
UZ Gent, Ghent, Belgium
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 48:4808-12. 2004..3%) patients, and hypokalemia was seen for 13 (39.4%). We conclude that liposomal nystatin can be effective for salvage therapy of invasive aspergillosis. Infusion-related adverse events have been observed frequently...
- Treatment for acute myelogenous leukemia by low-dose, total-body, irradiation-based conditioning and hematopoietic cell transplantation from related and unrelated donorsUte Hegenbart
University of Leipzig, Leipzig, Germany
J Clin Oncol 24:444-53. 2006....
- Impact of the intensity of the pretransplantation conditioning regimen in patients with prior invasive aspergillosis undergoing allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation: A retrospective survey of the Infectious Diseases Working Party of the EuroRodrigo Martino
Hematology Department of Sant Pau Hospital, Autonomous University of Barcelona, Spain
Blood 108:2928-36. 2006..001]). These findings may help in the interpretation and design of future studies on secondary prophylaxis of IA after an allo-HSCT...
- Multicenter, noncomparative study of caspofungin in combination with other antifungals as salvage therapy in adults with invasive aspergillosisJohan Maertens
Department of Hematology, University Hospital Gasthuisberg, Leuven, Belgium
Cancer 107:2888-97. 2006..Interest remains as to whether caspofungin, in combination with other antifungal classes, can improve the efficacy against IA...
- Successful non-myeloablative allogeneic HLA-identical stem cell transplantation for CD4/CD56 positive acute leukemiaRamzi Ben Amor
Transplantation 84:1066-7. 2007
- Early detection of Toxoplasma infection by molecular monitoring of Toxoplasma gondii in peripheral blood samples after allogeneic stem cell transplantationRodrigo Martino
Division of Clinical Hematology, Hospital de la Sant Creu i Sant Pau, Barcelona, Spain
Clin Infect Dis 40:67-78. 2005..Isolated case reports have shown that recipients of allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplants (HSCTs) who develop toxoplasmosis may have circulating Toxoplasma gondii DNA in peripheral blood before the onset of clinical symptoms...
- Clinical research in the lay press: irresponsible journalism raises a huge dose of doubtElias J Anaissie
Myeloma Institute for Research and Therapy, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR 72205, USA
Clin Infect Dis 43:1031-9. 2006
- Prevention of nosocomial fungal infection: the French approachJean Pierre Gangneux
Clin Infect Dis 35:343-6. 2002