Affiliation: CHU Dupuytren
- Management of neuropathic pain after knee surgeryPascale Vergne-Salle
Service de Rhumatologie, CHU Dupuytren, 2, avenue Martin Luther King, 87042 Limoges Cedex, France Electronic address
Joint Bone Spine 83:657-663. 2016..Rehabilitation therapy and physical exercises are beneficial. Psychological counseling and/or cognitive behavioral therapy should be offered, if indicated, by the results of the evaluation...
- Is restless legs syndrome underrecognized? Current managementPascale Vergne-Salle
Rheumatology and Therapy department, CHU Dupuytren, 2, av Martin Luther King, 87042 Limoges Cedex, France
Joint Bone Spine 73:369-73. 2006..Dopaminergic agents are tried first. When they fail or induce adverse effects, weak opioids, benzodiazepines, anticonvulsants or, if needed, strong opioids, may be used...
- Antiepileptic drugs to treat pain in rheumatic conditions. Recommendations based on evidence-based review of the literature and expert opinionPascale Vergne-Salle
Centre de la Douleur et Service de Rhumatologie du Centre Hospitalier de Limoges, France
Joint Bone Spine 76:75-85. 2009..The CEDR (Cercle d'Etude de la Douleur en Rhumatologie), a specific interest group of the French Society of Rheumatology that focuses on pain in rheumatology, undertook to develop recommendations for the use of AED in Rheumatology...
- A randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of dolasetron, a 5-hydroxytryptamine 3 receptor antagonist, in patients with fibromyalgiaPascale Vergne-Salle
Pain Center and Department of Rheumatology, University Hospital of Limoges, Limoges, France
Eur J Pain 15:509-14. 2011..The purpose of the study was to evaluate the efficacy and safety of dolasetron for symptomatic relief of pain associated with fibromyalgia (FM)...
- [Contribution of sacroiliac magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) to the evaluation of infliximab efficacy in spondyloarthropathy (a prospective study of 34 patients)]Richard Treves
Service de Rhumatologie et de Thérapeutique, Hopital Universitaire Dupuytren, 2, avenue Martin Luther King, 87042 Limoges
Bull Acad Natl Med 190:995-1003; discussion 1003-5. 2006..Clinical and biological parameters also improved. However, MRI was not predictive of the treatment response. Sacroiliac MRI seems to be interesting for objective therapeutic evaluation and monitoring of patients with spondyloarthropathy...
- Ultrasonography in chondrocalcinosisCarine Dufauret-Lombard
Service de Rhumatologie, CHU Dupuytren, 2, avenue Martin Luther King, 87042 Limoges Cedex, France
Joint Bone Spine 77:218-21. 2010..In addition, ultrasonography is a noninvasive, widely available, inexpensive investigation that requires no radiation exposure...
- Effects of the active metabolite of leflunomide, A77 1726, on cytokine release and the MAPK signalling pathway in human rheumatoid arthritis synoviocytesPascale Vergne-Salle
Service de Rhumatologie et Thérapeutique, CHRU Dupuytren, 2 Avenue Martin Luther King, 87042 Limoges Cedex, France
Cytokine 31:335-48. 2005..It could shift the balance from cytokine mediated inflammation to cytokine directed inhibition of the inflammatory process...