Affiliation: CHU de Bordeaux
- [Catheter-related bladder discomfort in post-anaesthesia care unit]P Tauzin-Fin
Service d anesthésie réanimation I, Groupe Hospitalier Pellegrin, CHU de Bordeaux et université Bordeaux Segalen, France
Ann Fr Anesth Reanim 31:605-8. 2012..Postoperative pain may be increased by the CRBD. Antimuscarinic drugs, as oxybutynin, are today the main treatment. Further studies are warranted to confirm efficacy of ketamine, tramadol and gabapentin in this situation...
- Effects of perioperative alpha1 block on haemodynamic control during laparoscopic surgery for phaeochromocytomaP Tauzin-Fin
Department of Anaesthesia, Pellegrin University Hospital, 33076 Bordeaux Cedex, France
Br J Anaesth 92:512-7. 2004..The aim was to block the alpha(1) adrenergic receptors before any acute catecholamine release, to prevent any severe rise in blood pressure...
- Intravenous magnesium sulphate decreases postoperative tramadol requirement after radical prostatectomyP Tauzin-Fin
DAR III Hôpital Pellegrin Tondu Bordeaux, Bordeaux Cedex, France
Eur J Anaesthesiol 23:1055-9. 2006....
- Sublingual oxybutynin reduces postoperative pain related to indwelling bladder catheter after radical retropubic prostatectomyP Tauzin-Fin
DAR III, Hôpital Pellegrin Tondu Bordeaux, Place Amelie Raba Leon, 33076 Bordeaux Cedex, France
Br J Anaesth 99:572-5. 2007..Muscarinic receptor antagonists are effective for treatment of the overactive bladder. The aim of this study was to assess the efficacy of oxybutynin in the management of postoperative pain after radical prostatectomy...
- Wound infiltration with magnesium sulphate and ropivacaine mixture reduces postoperative tramadol requirements after radical prostatectomyP Tauzin-Fin
DAR III, Hôpital Pellegrin Tripode Bordeaux, Place Amelie Raba Leon, Bordeaux Cedex, France
Acta Anaesthesiol Scand 53:464-9. 2009..This prospective, randomized, double-dummy study was undertaken to compare the effects of magnesium sulphate (MgSO(4)) administered by the intravenous vs. the infiltration route on postoperative pain and analgesic requirements...
- [Laparoscopic adrenalectomy for pheochromocytoma. Perioperative blockade with urapidil]P Tauzin-Fin
Département d anesthésie réanimation III, Hopital Pellegrin Tondu, 5, Place Amelie Raba Leon, 33076 Bordeaux, France
Ann Fr Anesth Reanim 21:464-70. 2002..To investigate the effects of coeliosurgery by catecholamine assays and the use of urapidil in the management of phaeochromocytoma...
- [Effect of sublingual oxybutynin in postoperative pain after radical retropubic prostatectomy]C Callier
Service d Urologie, Groupe Hospitalier Pellegrin, CHU Pellegrin, Place Amelie Raba Leon, 33076 Bordeaux Cedex, France
Prog Urol 19:558-62. 2009..This study evaluates the efficiency of oxybutynin in the treatment of this postoperative pain (POP)...
- Preparation for surgery of phaeochromocytoma by blockade of alpha-adrenergic receptors with urapidil: what dose?P Gosse
Department of Cardiology, Hypertension Unit, Saint Andre Hospital, University Hospital of Bordeaux, Bordeaux, France
J Hum Hypertens 23:605-9. 2009..Our findings indicate the value of aggressive blockade of alpha-1 receptors in preparation for surgery of phaeochromocytoma...
- Successful laparoscopic operation of bilateral pheochromocytoma in a patient with Beckwith-Wiedemann syndromeL Bemurat
Hôpital Saint André, Service de Cardiologie Hypertension arterielle, Bordeaux, France
J Hum Hypertens 16:281-4. 2002..It provides further support for a genetic anomaly in this condition. Our case also indicates the interest of laparoscopy for the surgical treatment of adrenal pheochromocytoma, even in bilateral tumors...