Affiliation: CHU de Nancy
- Antibiolor, the Lorraine antibiology network: update on 7 years of activityT May
Service de Maladies Infectieuses et Tropicales, CHU de Nancy, 54500 Vandœuvre, France
Med Mal Infect 42:355-60. 2012..The objective of the study was to assess the activity of the Antibiolor network, created in 2003, to promote antibiotic stewardship in Lorraine, and comply with the French Ministry guidelines issued in May 2002...
- [Causes and characteristics of death among HIV-1 infected patients with immunovirologic response to antiretroviral treatment]T May
Service de Maladies Infectieuses et Tropicales, Hopital Brabois, Vandoeuvre les Nancy
Presse Med 33:1487-92. 2004..To analyse the causes of death among HIV-infected adults in France in the year 2000...
- [New antibiotics]T May
Service de Maladies Infectieuses, Hopitaux de Brabois, rue du Morvan, Tour Drouet, 54500 Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
Rev Med Interne 29:S11-2. 2008
- Relevance of fluoroquinolone use in a French teaching hospitalL Rughoo
Pharmacy, Hôpital Brabois Adultes, CHU de Nancy, Allee du Morvan, 54511 Vandœuvre les Nancy, France
Med Mal Infect 42:608-14. 2012..The objective of our study was to assess the good use of fluoroquinolone (FQ) in a French teaching hospital by a two round relevance review before and after proposal for better use of FQ prescriptions...
- [Impact of corrective measures on fluoroquinolones prescriptions for urinary tract infections during a 2-round relevance study]V Gendrin
CHU de Nancy, Hopitaux de Brabois, Maladies Infectieuses et Tropicales, 54500 Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
Presse Med 41:e10-4. 2012..Evaluating the impact of corrective measures on fluoroquinolones (FQ) prescriptions for urinary tract infections (UTI) during a 2-round relevance study on a regional scale...
- [Relevance of fluoroquinolone use in Nancy's hospital. Results of the first turn]E Desmots
Service des Maladies Infectieuses et Tropicales, Hopitaux de Brabois, CHU de Nancy, Allee du Morvan, 54500 Vandœuvre lès Nancy, France
Pathol Biol (Paris) 59:122-6. 2011..The objective was to evaluate the good use of fluoroquinolones in a hospital with a relevance review in the context of an approach to evaluation of professional practices at the regional level initiated by the Antibiolor network...
- Greater decrease in bone mineral density with protease inhibitor regimens compared with nonnucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor regimens in HIV-1 infected naive patientsClaudine Duvivier
AP HP, Groupe Hospitalier Pitie Salpetriere, Service de Maladies Infectieuses et Tropicales, Paris, France
AIDS 23:817-24. 2009..To evaluate the change in bone mineral density (BMD) at specific sites in patients initiating antiretroviral therapy in a substudy of the ANRS 121 trial...
- [<< Mortalité 2005 >> study in collaboration with Mortavic]T May
Service de Maladies Infectieuses et Tropicales, Hopital Brabois, Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
Med Mal Infect 35:S28-30. 2005
- [Relevance of fluoroquinolone use in Lorraine: results of the first survey]T Doco-Lecompte
Maladies Infectieuses et Tropicales, Hopitaux de Brabois, CHU de Nancy, Allee du Morvan, Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
Med Mal Infect 40:106-11. 2010..The Antibiolor network assessed the good use of fluoroquinolones (FQ) in the French Lorraine region by a relevance review...
- 15 years of antibiotic stewardship policy in the Nancy Teaching HospitalS Bevilacqua
Service des Maladies Infectieuses et Tropicales, CHU Nancy, Hopitaux de Brabois, bâtiment P Canton, rue du Morvan, Vandœuvre lès Nancy, Nancy, France
Med Mal Infect 41:532-9. 2011..The authors report the results of a 15-year antibiotic stewardship policy in the Nancy Teaching Hospital and assess the impact of reinforcing this policy on antibiotic consumption...
- Hepatitis B e antigen positive mother hepatitis B e antigen long persistence in her non-infected babyD Selton
Department of Neonatology, Maternite Regionale, 10 Rue du Docteur Heydenreich, 54042 Nancy, France
Acta Paediatr 96:314-6. 2007..This infant had a hepatitis B e antigen (HBeAg) in the serum until 6 months of age. Serial sera samples were analysed for HBV markers. No breakthrough of HBV infection was detected. The origin of this HBV marker has been questioned...
- Antifungal agents use in a French administrative regionM Abdel Fattah
Service des Maladies Infectieuses et Tropicales, Hopital Brabois, CHU de Nancy, Allee du Morvan, 54500 Vandœuvre lès Nancy, France
Med Mal Infect 45:279-85. 2015..In December 2011, the Lorraine Regional Health Agency commissioned the Antibiolor network to evaluate costly antifungal agent stewardship using as reference regional, French, and international recommendations...
- [Study of new HIV infection between 2000 and 2007 in the north and east of France]S Henard
COREVIH Lorraine Champagne Ardennes, Hopitaux de Brabois, Allee du Morvan, 54500 Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
Med Mal Infect 40:517-23. 2010..In France, since 2003, all new HIV infection must be reported. Data collected with the declaration system is not exhaustive and only concerns epidemiological data...
- [Staphylococcus aureus bacteremia and endocarditis]J C Lagier
Service de Maladies Infectieuses et Tropicales, CHU de Nancy, 54511 Vandoeuvre les Nancy Cedex, France
Ann Cardiol Angeiol (Paris) 57:71-7. 2008..Other antibiotics such as fosfomycin, rifampicin, fusidic acid, or clindamycin can be used when aminosides are contra-indicated. The role of newer antibiotic agents, such as daptomycin or linezolide, remains to be established...
- [A new town-hospital network for antibiotherapy: ANTIBIOLOR]C Burty
Service de Maladies Infectieuses et Tropicales, Hopital Brabois, Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
Med Mal Infect 35:S137-9. 2005
- [Study of 12 epidemical cases of legionnaire's disease occurred in Meurthe-et-Moselle (France) between July and August 2004]F Duhoux
Département de Maladies Infectieuses et Tropicales, Tour Drouet, Hopitaux de Brabois, rue du Morvan, 54500 Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
Pathol Biol (Paris) 53:511-5. 2005..To describe epidemiological, clinical, biological, radiological data and therapeutic features of legionnaire's disease during an outbreak occurring in Meurthe-et-Moselle between July-August 2004...
- Uncontrolled viral replication as a risk factor for non-AIDS severe clinical events in HIV-infected patients on long-term antiretroviral therapy: APROCO/COPILOTE (ANRS CO8) cohort studyTristan Ferry
Service de Maladies Infectieuses et Tropicales, Hospices Civils de Lyon, Hopital de la Croix Rousse, Universite Claude Bernard Lyon 1, Lyon, France
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 51:407-15. 2009..To determine risk factor for non-AIDS severe clinical events in HIV-infected patients on long-term combination antiretroviral therapy (cART)...
- Real-life rilpivirine resistance and potential emergence of an E138A-positive HIV strain in north-eastern FranceH Jeulin
CHU Nancy, Laboratoire de Virologie, Nancy, F 54000, France Université Lorraine, Faculte de Medecine, EA 7300, Vandoeuvre les Nancy, F 54500, France
J Antimicrob Chemother 69:3095-102. 2014..To assess the prevalence of resistance to rilpivirine and mutations at position 138 in reverse transcriptase and to identify associated epidemiological and biological characteristics...
- [Two cases of spondylodiscitis due to Candida sp]E Frentiu
Service de Maladies Infectieuses et Tropicales, Hopitaux de Brabois, CHU de Nancy, Allee du Morvan, 54511 Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
Med Mal Infect 37:275-80. 2007..Surgical treatment is recommended only to patients ay risk of neurological disorders or severe epidural abscess...
- Initial therapy with nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor-containing regimens is more effective than with regimens that spare them with no difference in short-term fat distribution: Hippocampe-ANRS 121 TrialClaudine Duvivier
AP HP, Groupe Hospitalier Pitie Salpetriere, Service de Maladies Infectieuses et Tropicales, Paris F 75013, France
J Antimicrob Chemother 62:797-808. 2008..The aim of this study was to evaluate the impact on body fat of nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor (NRTI)-sparing regimens compared with NRTI-containing therapy in HIV-1-infected antiretroviral (ARV)-naive patients...
- Causes of the first AIDS-defining illness and subsequent survival before and after the advent of combined antiretroviral therapyS Grabar
Department of Public Health, Cochin Hospital, Paris, France
HIV Med 9:246-56. 2008....
- [Predictive factors of virological response to primary antiretroviral treatment]J F Faucher
CISIH de Besançon
Presse Med 33:310-5. 2004....
- Changes in causes of death among adults infected by HIV between 2000 and 2005: The "Mortalité 2000 and 2005" surveys (ANRS EN19 and Mortavic)Charlotte Lewden
INSERM, U897, Bordeaux, France
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 48:590-8. 2008..The multicenter national Mortalité 2005 survey aimed at describing the distribution of causes of death among HIV-infected adults in France in 2005 and its changes as compared with 2000...
- [Community-acquired acute maxillary sinusitis or rhinosinusitis in adults in France: current management]J M Klossek
Service ORL, CHU hôpital Jean Bernard, Poitiers
Presse Med 34:1755-63. 2005..This treatment is probabilistic, should be decided at the end of the consultation, and follows the AFSSAPS guidelines...
- [Mental health of HIV-positive women in France in the era of antiretroviral therapies: what differences between men and women? What is at stake?]Marie Preau
LabECD, Universite de Nantes, Nantes
Med Sci (Paris) 24:151-60. 2008
- [Causes of death among HIV infected adults in French Guyana and the French West Indies in the era of highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAART)]C Lewden
INSERM U593 exU330, 146, rue Leo Saignat, 33076 Bordeaux Cedex, France
Med Mal Infect 34:286-92. 2004..The survey "Mortality 2000" had for aim to describe the distribution of causes of death in HIV-infected adults in France...
- [Infectious complications and misuse of high-dose buprenorphine]C Cazorla
Service des Maladies Infectieuses et Tropicales, CHU de Nancy 54
Presse Med 34:719-24. 2005..Continued heroin injection by patients on HDB maintenance treatment and even HDB injection remain underestimated and may lead to a variety of infectious diseases...
- Number of deaths among HIV-infected adults in France in 2000, three-source capture-recapture estimationC Lewden
INSERM U593, ISPED, Bordeaux, France
Epidemiol Infect 134:1345-52. 2006....
- Long-term assessment of nevirapine-containing highly active antiretroviral therapy in antiretroviral-naive HIV-infected patients: 3-year follow-up of the VIRGO studyV Reliquet
Service des Maladies Infectieuses et Tropicales, Hopital Hotel Dieu, Nantes, France
HIV Med 7:431-6. 2006..The aim of this study was to evaluate the long-term efficacy and safety of one or two daily doses of nevirapine (NVP), in combination with stavudine (d4T) and didanosine (ddI), in HIV-infected patients...
- Incidence of and risk factors for severe liver toxicity in HIV-infected patients on anti-tuberculosis treatmentE Pukenyte
Department of Infectious Diseases, Centre Hospitalier de Tourcoing, Tourcoing, France
Int J Tuberc Lung Dis 11:78-84. 2007....
- [Prof. Philippe Canton passed away this Thursday, September 6th, after a long disease]T May
Med Mal Infect 37:S151-2. 2007
- Prevalence and predictors of deterioration of a trustful patient-provider relationship among HIV-infected persons treated with antiretroviral therapyMarie Preau
Laboratory of Psychology, Laboratoire Education Cognition et Développement, Nantes University, Nantes, France
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 47:467-71. 2008..We studied the evolution of the patient-provider relationship (PPR) in HIV-infected patients who reported trustful relationships at highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAART) treatment initiation...
- Marked increase in the incidence of invasive anal cancer among HIV-infected patients despite treatment with combination antiretroviral therapyChristophe Piketty
AP HP, Department of Clinical Immunology, Georges Pompidou European Hospital, Rene Descartes University, Paris, France
AIDS 22:1203-11. 2008..To describe the cases of anal cancer that appeared in the French Hospital Database on HIV between 1992 and 2004 and to study risk factors of anal cancer...
- Assessment by flow cytometry of peripheral blood leukocyte enzymatic activities in HIV patientsC Prin-Mathieu
Laboratoire d'Immunologie, , , F-54500 Vandoeuvre les, Nancy, France
J Immunol Methods 252:139-46. 2001..Significant variations were observed in the peripheral blood of HIV-infected patients and different patterns were especially evident in monocytes and polymorphonuclear cells...