Affiliation: CHU de Poitiers
- Comparison of reticulated platelet count and mean platelet volume determination in the evaluation of bone marrow recovery after aplastic chemotherapyI Macchi
Laboratoire d Hématologie et maladies du sang, CHU de La Miletrie, Poitiers, France
Eur J Haematol 69:152-7. 2002..We conclude that flow cytometric analysis of reticulated platelets is a sensitive and specific test for evaluating thrombopoiesis recovery during aplastic chemotherapy, and platelet transfusion should be reconsidered in these patients...
- Resistance to aspirin in vitro is associated with increased platelet sensitivity to adenosine diphosphateL Macchi
Laboratoire d Hématologie et des maladies du sang, Hopital La Miletrie, 86 000, Poitiers, France
Thromb Res 107:45-9. 2002....
- Resistance in vitro to low-dose aspirin is associated with platelet PlA1 (GP IIIa) polymorphism but not with C807T(GP Ia/IIa) and C-5T Kozak (GP Ibalpha) polymorphismsLaurent Macchi
Laboratoire d Hématologie et des maladies du sang, CHU de Poitiers Hôpital La Miletrie, Poitiers, France
J Am Coll Cardiol 42:1115-9. 2003....
- Aspirin resistance: definitions, mechanisms, prevalence, and clinical significanceL Macchi
Laboratoire d Hématologie et des maladies du sang, CHU de Poitiers, Hopital La Miletrie, 86 021 Poitiers, France
Curr Pharm Des 12:251-8. 2006..In conclusion, discovery of aspirin resistance in individuals might be important in order to devise better anti-platelet strategies and improve our ability to prevent acute thrombotic complication...
- Resistance to aspirin in vitro at rest and during exercise in patients with angiographically proven coronary artery diseaseL Christiaens
département médico chirurgical de cardiologie, Hopital La Miletrie, 86021 Poitiers, France
Thromb Res 108:115-9. 2002..Acetylsalicylic acid, or aspirin, is widely used in secondary prevention of coronary artery diseases, but the inhibition of platelet aggregation is not uniform in all individuals...
- [Platelet polymorphism and coronary artery disease]L Christiaens
département médico chirurgical de cardiologie, CHU Poitiers, 86021 Poitiers
Arch Mal Coeur Vaiss 95:173-8. 2002..In addition, the study of these platelet polymorphisms gives a better insight into individual sensitivity to platelet antiaggregant therapy...
- [Aspirin resistance 2003: a review of the literature]L Christiaens
département médico chirurgical de cardiologie, Pr Allal, CHU hôpital la Milétrie, Poitiers
Arch Mal Coeur Vaiss 97:320-6. 2004..This would support an individual adaptation of the anti-platelet therapy...
- Kidney graft outcome using an anti-Xa therapeutic strategy in an experimental model of severe ischaemia-reperfusion injuryS Tillet
Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale INSERM U1082, Poitiers, France Faculté de Médecine et de Pharmacie, Universite de Poitiers, Poitiers, France
Br J Surg 102:132-42; discussion 142. 2015..However, these organs are subjected to more ischaemia-reperfusion injury (IRI). Reducing IRI by targeting coagulation is studied here in an experimental model...
- Melagatran prevents tissue factor expression in human platelet-monocyte heterotypic complexesA Belliard
Inserm U927, Poitiers, F 86021, France
Cell Mol Biol (Noisy-le-grand) 54:OL1077-82. 2008..Western blot analysis of PBMC extracts suggested that melagatran specifically targeted a (54kD) form of TF in monocytes. Although further investigation is warranted, these data suggest that melagatran decreases TF expression in PMHC...
- Fondaparinux upregulates thrombomodulin and the endothelial protein C receptor during early-stage reperfusion in a rat model of myocardial infarctionS Guillou
CHU Poitiers, Service d Hematologie Biologique, Poitiers, France Université de Poitiers, Inserm U1082 IRTOMIT, Poitiers, France Université d Angers, EA3860 CRT, Angers, France
Thromb Res 141:98-103. 2016..Our aim was to study if this cardioprotection could be explained by anti-inflammatory mechanisms and a protective effect on vessels...
- A rapid and specific whole blood HPA-1 phenotyping by flow cytometry using two commercialized monoclonal antibodies directed against GP IIIa and GP IIb-IIIa complexesNathalie Sorel
Laboratoire d Hématologie et des maladies du sang, CHU de Poitiers, Hopital La Miletrie, Poitiers 86021, France
Br J Haematol 124:221-3. 2004..These two monoclonal antibodies, coupled with flow cytometry represent a rapid and reliable tool for platelet HPA-1 typing to aid diagnosis...
- Monitoring of the antiplatelet drugs effect in patients with coronary artery disease: what is the real clinical impact?Luc Christiaens
département médico chirurgical de cardiologie, Centre Hospitalo Universitaire de Poitiers, hôpital de la Milétrie, Poitiers, France
Curr Vasc Pharmacol 5:293-301. 2007..Therefore, it is not currently appropriate to test patients or to change therapy on the basis of such tests, other than in prospective and adequately powered clinical trials...
- Major clinical vascular events and aspirin-resistance status as determined by the PFA-100 method among patients with stable coronary artery disease: a prospective studyLuc Christiaens
CHU Poitiers, Department of Cardiology, Research Clinical Center, Laboratory of Hematology, Poitiers, France
Blood Coagul Fibrinolysis 19:235-9. 2008..60). In this cohort of stable coronary artery disease, patients on aspirin dose of 160 mg per day, the aspirin-resistance status based on the PFA-100 results is not associated with a significant increase in major vascular clinical events...