Marie Laure Laroche
Affiliation: CHU Dupuytren
- Potentially inappropriate medications in the elderly: a French consensus panel listMarie Laure Laroche
Department of Pharmacology Toxicology, Centre of Pharmacovigilance, University Hospital Dupuytren, 87042, Limoges, France
Eur J Clin Pharmacol 63:725-31. 2007..Unfortunately, these lists are hardly applicable in France. The purpose of this study was to establish a list of inappropriate medications for French elderly using the Delphi method...
- Impact of hospitalisation in an acute medical geriatric unit on potentially inappropriate medication useMarie Laure Laroche
Centre of Pharmacovigilance, University Hospital Dupuytren, Limoges, France
Drugs Aging 23:49-59. 2006....
- Pharmacovigilance in Europe: Place of the Pharmacovigilance Risk Assessment Committee (PRAC) in organisation and decisional processesMarie Laure Laroche
Centre Regional de Pharmacovigilance, de Pharmacoépidémiologie et d Information sur les Médicaments, CHU de Limoges, 87042 Limoges, France Faculté de Médecine, Universite de Limoges, 87042 Limoges, France Electronic address
Therapie 71:161-9. 2016..In the 3 years from July 2012, the PRAC has processed nearly 4500 procedures and is still facing an increasing workload. ..
- Adverse reactions to radiopharmaceuticals in France: analysis of the national pharmacovigilance databaseMarie Laure Laroche
Service de Pharmacologie, Toxicologie et Pharmacovigilance, CHU de Limoges, Limoges, France Faculté de Médecine, Universite de Limoges, Limoges, France
Ann Pharmacother 49:39-47. 2015..Radiopharmaceuticals are regarded as safe by the nuclear medicine community, but up to now, no survey has been conducted with from the perspective of pharmacovigilance...
- Adverse drug reactions in patients with Alzheimer's disease and related dementia in France: a national multicentre cross-sectional studyMarie Laure Laroche
Regional Centre of Pharmacovigilance, Pharmacology Toxicology Pharmacovigilance Unit, University Hospital, Limoges, 87042, France
Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 22:952-60. 2013..To assess the prevalence of adverse drug reactions (ADRs) occurring in patients with Alzheimer's disease (AD) or other dementia in France...
- Cerebral ischemia probably related to isotretinoinMarie Laure Laroche
Department of Pharmacology Toxicology, Regional Center of Pharmacovigilance, University Hospital Dupuytren, Limoges, France
Ann Pharmacother 41:1073-6. 2007..To report a case of cerebral ischemia in a patient receiving oral isotretinoin for severe acne...
- Is inappropriate medication use a major cause of adverse drug reactions in the elderly?Marie Laure Laroche
Department of Pharmacology Toxicology, University Hospital Dupuytren and Department of Geriatrics, Hospital Rebeyrol, Limoges, France
Br J Clin Pharmacol 63:177-86. 2007..To study the occurrence of adverse drug reactions (ADRs) linked to inappropriate medication (IM) use in elderly people admitted to an acute medical geriatric unit...
- [Medicines and frailty in older people. Towards a new nosological entity: A pharmacological frailty?]Hichem Nessighaoui
Service de médecine gériatrique, pôle clinique médicale et gérontologie clinique, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire, 87042 Limoges, France EA6310, handicap activité, Vieillissement, autonomie, environnement HAVAE, Universite de Limoges, 87042 Limoges, France
Therapie 71:275-9. 2016..The aim of this paper is to explore the body of current knowledge about the relationship between drugs and frailty in older people and to introduce a new nosological entity: pharmacological frailty. ..
- Predicting and preventing adverse drug reactions in the very oldLouis Merle
Service de Pharmacologie, Toxicologie, Centre Regional de Pharmacovigilance, CHU Dupuytren, Limoges, France
Drugs Aging 22:375-92. 2005....
- [Drug Shortage May Have Serious Outcome: the French Exemple of Phenytoine]Marine Auffret
Centre Regional de Pharmacovigilance, CHRU, Lille, France
Therapie 70:377-80. 2015..Drug shortages are increasingly common and can have serious consequences. Reporting the difficulties that drug shortage causes to health authorities is important in order to improve their management and to better support patients. ..
- [Comparison of reports from patients and health professionals: statins and muscle disorders]Marie Laure Laroche
Centre Régional de Pharmacovigilance de Limoges, CHU Dupuytren, Limoges, France
Therapie 60:305-9. 2005..In both instances, only reports with complaints of muscle pain or modification of creatine phospokinase (CPK) values and cases with one statin or one statin-fibrate association were selected...
- Can an early diagnostic procedure of metformin-associated lactic acidosis in an emergency unit reduce mortality?Damien Sémely
Centre Regional de Pharmacovigilance, de pharmaco épidémiologie et d information sur les médicaments, CHU de Limoges, 87042 Limoges, France Service de pharmacologie, Toxicologie et Pharmacovigilance, CHU de Limoges, 87042 Limoges, France
Therapie 71:605-612. 2016..The objective was to assess the impact on the mortality rate and length of hospital stay of a MALA early diagnosis procedure in diabetic patients with metformin at emergency department (ED) admission...
- Probable drug-induced liver injury associated with aliskiren: case report and review of adverse event reports from pharmacovigilance databasesSabrina Crepin
Sabrina Crepin, Pharm D, M P H, is Hospital Pharmacist, Department of Pharmacology Toxicology, Pharmacovigilance Bertrand Godet, M D, is Neurologist, Department of Neurology and Paul Carrier, M D, is Hepatologist, Department of Hepatogastroenterology, Limoges University Hospital, Limoges, France Claire Villeneuve, M S I, is Clinical Research Associate Louis Merle, Ph D, M D, is Pharmacologist and Marie Laure Laroche, Ph D, M D, is Pharmacologist, Department of Pharmacology Toxicology, Pharmacovigilance, Limoges University Hospital
Am J Health Syst Pharm 71:643-7. 2014..A case of probable drug-induced liver injury (DILI) attributed to use of the antihypertensive agent aliskiren is reported...
- Estimation of glomerular filtration rate in the elderly: Cockcroft-Gault formula versus modification of diet in renal disease formulaMarie Laure Laroche
Department of Pharmacology Toxicology, University Hospital, Limoges, France
Pharmacotherapy 26:1041-6. 2006
- Quality of phenobarbital solid-dosage forms in the urban community of Nouakchott (Mauritania)Marie Laure Laroche
Institute of Neuroepidemiology and Tropical Neurology EA 3174, Faculty of Medicine, Limoges, France
Epilepsia 46:1293-6. 2005..The aim of this study was to describe the proportion of poor-quality phenobarbital (PB) solid-dosage forms and evaluate the factors associated with its quality in Nouakchott (Mauritania)...
- Osteonecrosis of the jaw induced by clodronate, an alkylbiphosphonate: case report and literature reviewSabrina Crepin
Department of Toxicology Pharmacology, Pharmacovigilance, CHU Limoges, Limoges, France
Eur J Clin Pharmacol 66:547-54. 2010....
- Prescribing in elderly peopleMarie Laure Laroche
Lancet 370:1128. 2007