Affiliation: CHU de Poitiers
- CT Imaging Assessment of Response to Treatment in Chronic Pulmonary AspergillosisCendrine Godet
Service de Maladies Infectieuses et Tropicales, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire CHU de Poitiers, Poitiers, France Electronic address
Chest 150:139-47. 2016..Objective parameters are therefore needed. To define the most relevant CT imaging variables in assessment of response to treatment, we investigated changes over time in CT imaging variables...
- [Bacterial pneumonia in HIV-infected patients (excluding mycobacterial infection)]C Godet
Service de maladies infectieuses et de médecine interne, CHU de Poitiers, 2, rue de la Miletrie, 86021 Poitiers Cedex, France
Rev Mal Respir 29:1058-66. 2012..Pneumococcal vaccination (as well as influenza vaccine) is recommended. Although rare, Nocardia spp. and Rhodococcus equi seem more common among AIDS patients...
- Benefit of CT scanning for assessing pulmonary disease in the immunodepressed patientC Godet
Service de maladies infectieuses et médecine interne, CHU de Poitiers, 2, rue de la Miletrie, 86021 Poitiers Cedex, France
Diagn Interv Imaging 93:425-30. 2012..Management of pulmonary disease in immunodepressed patients requires a clear diagnostic and therapeutic strategy and multidisciplinary cooperation...
- Legionnaire's pneumonia: is there really an interstitial disease?C Godet
Service de Maladies Infectieuses, CHU La Miletrie, rue de la Miletrie, 86021 Poitiers, France
Eur J Radiol 61:150-3. 2007..Based on a selection of recent clinical cases and a brief review of the literature, the aim of the study is to clarify, how far the actual radiological findings would be consistent with these expectations...
- Cat-scratch disease presenting as a breast massCendrine Godet
Departments of Infectious Diseases, University Hospital, Poitiers, France
Scand J Infect Dis 36:494-5. 2004..The diagnosis of cat-scratch disease was made by detection of Bartonella henselae DNA by PCR analysis of abscess aspirate...
- Optimal duration of antibiotic therapy in vertebral osteomyelitisF Roblot
Infectious Diseases Unit, CHU La Miletrie, Poitiers, France
Semin Arthritis Rheum 36:269-77. 2007..To compare the risk of relapse of vertebral osteomyelitis (VO), according to the duration of antibiotic therapy (< or =6 weeks versus >6 weeks)...
- Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia in patients with hematologic malignancies: a descriptive studyF Roblot
Infectious Diseases Unit, Department of Internal Medicine, University Hospital, Poitiers, France
J Infect 47:19-27. 2003..Prognosis remains poor. The diagnosis should be advocated more frequently and earlier to improve the prognosis...
- A survey on the use of gentamicin in infective endocarditisG Beraud
Service de Medecine Interne et Maladies Infectieuses, ERI 023, CHU La Miletrie, BP 577, 86021, Poitiers, France
Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis 31:1413-8. 2012..Although adherence to published guidelines for gentamicin administration in patients with infective endocarditis was poor, a large proportion of physicians who did not follow those guidelines used literature-based regimens...
- Botulism in patients who inhale cocaine: the first cases in FranceF Roblot
Internal Medicine and Infectious Diseases Unit, University Hospital, Poitiers, France
Clin Infect Dis 43:e51-2. 2006..To our knowledge, these are the first cases of botulism in illicit drug users in France. Clinicians should be aware of this phenomenon; botulism should be considered in illicit drug users with neurological symptoms...
- [Diagnosis and epidemiological surveillance of influenza and respiratory syncytial virus infections: interest of multiplex PCR]C Plouzeau
Laboratoire de Virologie, CHU de Poitiers, 2, rue de la Miletrie, BP 577, 86021 Poitiers Cedex, France
Med Mal Infect 37:728-33. 2007..We evaluated multiplex PCR used for the diagnosis and the epidemiological surveillance of influenza and respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) infections...
- Analysis of underlying diseases and prognosis factors associated with Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia in immunocompromised HIV-negative patientsF Roblot
Infectious Diseases Unit, Department of Internal Medicine, La Miletrie, University Hospital, 86021 Poitiers Cedex, France
Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis 21:523-31. 2002..The diagnosis of PCP should be considered more frequently and advocated earlier in immunocompromised HIV-negative patients, since prompt diagnosis may improve the prognosis of these patients...
- [Imported malaria: prevention should strengthened]C Godet
Service de Medecine Interne et Maladies Infectieuses, CHU La Miletrie, rue la milétrie, 86021 Poitiers, France
Med Mal Infect 34:546-9. 2004..In a retrospective study we had for aim to evaluate the compliance to malaria chemoprophylaxis in patients presenting with malaria infection...
- Concomitant disseminated herpes simplex virus type 2 infection and varicella zoster virus primoinfection in a pregnant womanC Godet
From the Department of Internal Medicine and Infectious Diseases, CHU La Miletrie, Poitiers, France
Scand J Infect Dis 37:774-6. 2005..The mother and the newborn received no treatment and did not develop any complication. This case report highlights the need for increased surveillance of pregnant women with herpes virus infections...
- Vertebral osteomyelitis due to Fusobacterium species: report of three cases and review of the literatureG Le Moal
Service de Maladies Infectieuses, CHU La Miletrie, rue la milétrie, 86021 Poitiers, France
J Infect 51:E5-9. 2005..Clindamycin is the most appropriate antibiotic. The outcome seems to be very good without relapse with appropriate treatment compared to pyogenic vertebral osteomyelitis...
- Mycoplasma hominis osteitis in an immunocompetent manF Mechai
Department of Infectious Diseases, CHU de Poitiers, rue la milétrie, 86021, Poitiers Cedex, France
Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis 25:715-7. 2006..Reported here is a case of tibial osteitis that occurred in a 16-year-old immunocompetent man. Clinical and laboratory findings improved under treatment with clindamycin and fluoroquinolones...
- [Co-infection with Mycobacterium tuberculosis and Pneumocystis jiroveci in a patient without HIV infection]P Filoche
Service de Pneumologie, CHU Poitiers, Poitiers, France
Rev Mal Respir 23:83-7. 2006..Co-infection with Pneumocystis jiroveci and Mycobacterium tuberculosis is rarely reported in patients without HIV infection...