Affiliation: CHU de Clermont-Ferrand
- Comparison of INR stability between self-monitoring and standard laboratory method: preliminary results of a prospective study in 67 mechanical heart valve patientsClaire Dauphin
Service de cardiologie et maladies vasculaires, Hopital Gabriel Montpied, CHU Clermont Ferrand, Place Henri Dunant, BP 69, 63003 Clermont Ferrand, France
Arch Cardiovasc Dis 101:753-61. 2008..Several suggestions for improving anticoagulation quality have been made, including international normalised ratio (INR) self-monitoring...
- Regressive aortic valve and infundibular tumors during idiopathic hypereosinophilic syndromeClaire Dauphin
Service de cardiologie Professeur Cassagnes, Hopital Gabriel Montpied, Clermont Ferrand, France
J Am Soc Echocardiogr 18:e8. 2005..The patient suddenly died of septic shock 16 months after first being seen...
- [Kawasaki disease is also a disease of adults: report of six cases]C Dauphin
CHU Clermont Ferrand, Hopital Gabriel Montpied, Service de cardiologie et maladies vasculaires, 63003 Clermont Ferrand
Arch Mal Coeur Vaiss 100:439-47. 2007..The possibility of coronary disease, even though extremely rare, should be recognised by the cardiologist and lead to diagnostic and therapeutic managements as aggressive as in children...
- Comparative analysis of neointimal coverage with paclitaxel and zotarolimus drug-eluting stents, using optical coherence tomography 6 months after implantationPascal Motreff
Department of Cardiology, Clermont Ferrand Teaching Hospital, Gabriel Montpied Hospital, BP 69, 63000 Clermont Ferrand, France
Arch Cardiovasc Dis 102:617-24. 2009..Intrastent thrombosis, while rare, has a poor prognosis. Strut non-coverage is one causal factor, especially in cases of resistance to or premature discontinuation of dual antiplatelet therapy...
- [Cardiac murmurs in children]Jean René Lusson
CHU hôpital G Montpied, 63003 Clermont Ferrand 01
Rev Prat 54:885-8; quiz 884. 2004
- Cardiac perforation and tamponade 3 months after transcatheter PFO closure by STARFlex device: A case reportPascal Motreff
CHU Clermont Ferrand, Service de cardiologie, Hopital Gabriel Montpied, 63003 Clermont Ferrand, France
Catheter Cardiovasc Interv 71:412-6. 2008..This report describes treatment of a late complication that arose following implantation of a STARflex device...
- Right atrial tear associated with a tumour in the right atrium after blunt chest traumaGeraud Souteyrand
CHU Clermont Ferrand, service de cardiologie Pr CASSAGNES, rue Montalembert, 63000 Clermont Ferrand, France
Eur J Echocardiogr 9:116-8. 2008....
- Risk factors for recurrence of venous thromboembolism associated with the use of oral contraceptivesHélène Vaillant-Roussel
Department of Family Medicine, université de Clermont Ferrand, Clermont Ferrand, France
Contraception 84:e23-30. 2011..In this retrospective cohort study, we sought the risk factors for recurrence after a first VTE that occurred in women taking COC...
- Kawasaki shock syndrome complicating a recurrence of Kawasaki diseaseCôme Tissandier
Pediatric Inserm Clinical Investigation Center 501, Clermont Ferrand, France
Pediatrics 134:e1695-9. 2014..Physicians need to be aware of these pitfalls in the management of patients with clinical signs of KD. ..
- Takotsubo syndrome during induction of general anaesthesiaM Jabaudon
Department of Anaesthesia and Intensive Care, Hotel Dieu, CHU Clermont Ferrand, France
Anaesthesia 62:519-23. 2007..This case emphasises the importance of being aware of uncommon causes of cardiac dysfunction in stressful situations, especially during induction of general anaesthesia...
- Asymptomatic congenital atresia of the left inferior pulmonary vein: a case reportNicolas Hugues
Service de cardiologie et maladies vasculaires, CHU Clermont Ferrand, Hopital Gabriel Montpied, Clermont Ferrand, France
Congenit Heart Dis 4:183-6. 2009..The appearance of clinical signs, prognosis, and the need for treatment depend on how well substitute drainage is performed...
- [Sudden transformation of pulmonary stenosis to trilogy of Fallot in a 65 year old patient]S Combes
Service de cardiologie et maladies vasculaires, Hopital Gabriel Montpied, Clermont Ferrand
Arch Mal Coeur Vaiss 98:586-9. 2005..The functional improvement was followed by the appearance of effort angina. Coronary angiography showed single vessel disease of the left anterior descending artery treated by stenting. The long-term outcome was satisfactory...
- Management of spontaneous coronary artery dissection: review of the literature and discussion based on a series of 12 young women with acute coronary syndromeP Motreff
Hopital Gabriel Montpied, Clermont Ferrand, France
Cardiology 115:10-8. 2010..Surgery - emergency bypass or assisted circulation - should be restricted to cases where percutaneous coronary intervention has failed or is impossible...
- Comparison of transthoracic echocardiography using second harmonic imaging, transcranial Doppler and transesophageal echocardiography for the detection of patent foramen ovale in stroke patientsGeraud Souteyrand
Department of Medicine and Cardiology, Hospital Clermont Ferrand, rue Montalembert, 63000 Clermont Ferrand, France
Eur J Echocardiogr 7:147-54. 2006..The comparison of three imaging methods to determine which is the most accurate and reliable for the detection of right-to-left shunt...