Affiliation: CHU de Dijon
- Norovirus-related chronic diarrhea in a patient treated with alemtuzumab for chronic lymphocytic leukemiaAnne Marie Ronchetti
Hematology Department, Hopital Pitie Salpetriere, AP HP, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie Paris 06, GRC 11 GRECHY, Paris, France
BMC Infect Dis 14:239. 2014..Norovirus infection is increasingly recognized as an important cause of persistent gastroenteritis in immunocompromised hosts and can be a potential cause of morbidity in these populations...
- Possible novel nebovirus genotype in cattle, FranceJérôme Kaplon
Hopital Universitaire de Dijon, Dijon, France
Emerg Infect Dis 17:1120-3. 2011..2. Neboviruses, with a prevalence of 7%, were all related to the reference strain Bo/Nebraska/80/US, except for the strain Bo/DijonA216/06/FR, which could represent a novel genotype...
- Simultaneous investigation of influenza and enteric viruses in the stools of adult patients consulting in general practice for acute diarrheaChristophe Arena
INSERM, UMR S 707, 75012, Paris, France
Virol J 9:116. 2012....
- Evaluation of 4 immunochromatographic tests for rapid detection of norovirus in faecal samplesKatia Ambert-Balay
National Reference Center for Enteric Viruses, Laboratory of Virology, University Hospital of Dijon, 2 rue Angélique Ducoudray, BP 37013, 21070 Dijon, France
J Clin Virol 56:194-8. 2013..The rapid detection of noroviruses is essential to implement measures to reduce the rapid spread of gastroenteritis infections they cause, notably in institutions...
- The molecular epidemiology of circulating rotaviruses: three-year surveillance in the region of Monastir, TunisiaMouna Hassine-Zaafrane
Laboratory of Infectious Diseases and Biological Agents, Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Monastir, TU 5000 Monastir, Tunisia
BMC Infect Dis 11:266. 2011....
- Characterization of new recombinant norovirusesK Ambert-Balay
Laboratoire de Virologie, Reference Laboratory for Enteric Viruses, Center Hospitalier Universitaire, 21079 Dijon, France
J Clin Microbiol 43:5179-86. 2005..Our results suggest that recombination is not a rare phenomenon among noroviruses, but not all these presumed recombinants that formed during RNA replication are able to spread widely...
- Prevalence and genetic diversity of Aichi virus strains in stool samples from community and hospitalized patientsK Ambert-Balay
Laboratoire de Virologie, CNR des Virus Entériques, CHU Dijon, 2 Boulevard Marechal de Lattre de Tassigny, BP 77908, 21079 Dijon, France
J Clin Microbiol 46:1252-8. 2008..It also allowed us to partially describe an Aichi virus strain that could represent a new genotype, thus suggesting the existence of a certain diversity...
- Molecular epidemiology of caliciviruses detected in sporadic and outbreak cases of gastroenteritis in France from December 1998 to February 2004F Bon
Laboratoire de Virologie, Hopital du Bocage, 2 bd Marechal de Lattre de tassigny, Dijon, France
J Clin Microbiol 43:4659-64. 2005....