Affiliation: CHRU de Lille
- Impact of azacitidine before allogeneic stem-cell transplantation for myelodysplastic syndromes: a study by the Société Française de Greffe de Moelle et de Thérapie-Cellulaire and the Groupe-Francophone des MyélodysplasiesGandhi Damaj
Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Sud, Amiens, France
J Clin Oncol 30:4533-40. 2012..To investigate the impact of prior-to-transplantation azacitidine (AZA) on patient outcome after allogeneic stem-cell transplantation (alloSCT) for myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS)...
- Low-dose vs. high-dose thalidomide for advanced multiple myeloma: a prospective trial from the Intergroupe Francophone du MyélomeIbrahim Yakoub-Agha
Service des Maladies du Sang, CHU, Lille, France
Eur J Haematol 88:249-59. 2012..Collectively, low-dose thalidomide 100 mg/day has significant activity in advanced myeloma with an improved safety profile and can be a good salvage therapy in combination with dexamethasone...
- Immune reconstitution following myeloablative allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation: the impact of expanding CD28negative CD8+ T cells on relapseIbrahim Yakoub-Agha
Service des Maladies du Sang, UAM allogreffes de CSH, CHU, Lille, France
Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 15:496-504. 2009....
- Comparative analysis of naïve and memory CD4+ and CD8+ T-cell subsets in bone marrow and G-CSF-mobilized peripheral blood stem cell allografts: impact of donor characteristicsIbrahim Yakoub-Agha
Service des Maladies du Sang, CHU, Lille, France
Exp Hematol 35:861-71. 2007....
- A high proportion of donor CD4+ T cells expressing the lymph node-homing chemokine receptor CCR7 increases incidence and severity of acute graft-versus-host disease in patients undergoing allogeneic stem cell transplantation for hematological malignancyI Yakoub-Agha
Service des Maladies du Sang, UAM allogreffes de CSH, Hopital Huriez, CHRU de Lille, Lille Cedex, France
Leukemia 20:1557-65. 2006..Determination of the percentage of CD4+CCR7+ T cells in the graft provides a predictive indicator of acute GVHD. Partial depletion of this subset may reduce the risk of acute GVHD while preserving immunotherapeutic effects...
- Dexamethasone-based regimens versus melphalan-prednisone for elderly multiple myeloma patients ineligible for high-dose therapyThierry Facon
Service des Maladies du Sang, Hopital Huriez, CHU de Lille, Rue Michel Polonovski, 59037 Lille, France
Blood 107:1292-8. 2006..These results might be useful in the context of future combinations with innovative drugs...
- Enteral feeding and early outcomes of patients undergoing allogeneic stem cell transplantation following myeloablative conditioningDavid Seguy
Service de Nutrition, CHU, Lille, France
Transplantation 82:835-9. 2006..3. Enteral nutrition is a safe and effective method for feeding allo-SCT patients. A randomized trial is warranted to confirm its advantage on early patient outcome...
- Better outcome of patients undergoing enteral tube feeding after myeloablative conditioning for allogeneic stem cell transplantationDavid Seguy
Unité Mobile de Soutien Nutritionnel, Univ Lille Nord de France, Lille, France
Transplantation 94:287-94. 2012..The purpose was to determine whether EN improves early outcome after MAC allo-SCT...
- Plasma cell growth fraction using Ki-67 antigen expression identifies a subgroup of multiple myeloma patients displaying short survival within the ISS stage IThomas Gastinne
Service d Hematologie Clinique, CHU, Nantes, France
Eur J Haematol 79:297-304. 2007..In this series, we demonstrated that a proliferation marker provides clear-cut additional survival prognostic information to b2m into the ISS model...
- Imatinib mesylate as salvage therapy for refractory sclerotic chronic graft-versus-host diseaseLeonardo Magro
Service des Maladies du Sang, Centre Hospitalier Regional Universitaire de Lille, Lille Cedex, France
Blood 114:719-22. 2009..Despite its limited size, this cohort suggests some beneficial activity of imatinib in sclerotic chronic graft-versus-host disease, warranting further prospective investigations...
- Total soluble HLA class I and soluble HLA-G in multiple myeloma and monoclonal gammopathy of undetermined significanceXavier Leleu
Service d Hematologie, Lille, France
Clin Cancer Res 11:7297-303. 2005..0001). HLA-Is is a new marker of multiple myeloma tumor load and provides additional survival prognostic information to beta2-microglobulin...
- Melphalan and prednisone plus thalidomide versus melphalan and prednisone alone or reduced-intensity autologous stem cell transplantation in elderly patients with multiple myeloma (IFM 99-06): a randomised trialThierry Facon
Service d Hematologie, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire, Lille, France
Lancet 370:1209-18. 2007..We assessed whether the addition of thalidomide to this combination, or reduced-intensity stem cell transplantation, would improve survival...
- Early human herpesvirus type 6 reactivation after allogeneic stem cell transplantation: a large-scale clinical studyRemy Dulery
Hospital Huriez, Division of Hematology, CHU, Lille, France
Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 18:1080-9. 2012..Careful monitoring of HHV6 by PCR is warranted during the early posttransplantation period...
- Impact of Small Bowel Exploration Using Video-Capsule Endoscopy in the Management of Acute Gastrointestinal Graft-versus-Host DiseaseIbrahim Yakoub-Agha
Service des Maladies du Sang, UAM d Allogreffes de Cellule Souches Hématopoïétiques, CHRU de Lille, F 59037 Lille, France
Transplantation 78:1697-701. 2004..The purpose of this study was to evaluate the impact of the global diagnostic approach on the outcome of patients suspected of having acute (a) gastrointestinal (GI) graft-versus-host disease (GVHD)...
- Outcome of patients less than 55 years of age with high-risk acute leukemia who did not have an human leukocyte antigen-identical related donor: a long-term study of 97 consecutive patientsJerome Cornillon
Service de Maladies du Sang, CHRU, Lille, France
Leuk Lymphoma 46:841-9. 2005..For patients who achieve remission and for whom UDS fails, auto-SCT may prove to be a good approach. For patients who fail to enter into remission, intensive salvage chemotherapy has a very limited effect...
- Thalidomide in patients with advanced multiple myeloma: a study of 83 patients--report of the Intergroupe Francophone du Myélome (IFM)Ibrahim Yakoub-Agha
Service des Maladies du Sang, and the laboratoire de biostatistique CERIM, CHRU, Lille, France
Hematol J 3:185-92. 2002..To evaluate treatment by thalidomide and identify predictive factors of survival, event free survival and response among patients with advanced multiple myeloma treated with thalidomide as single agent therapy...
- Contribution of Revised International Prognostic Scoring System Cytogenetics to Predict Outcome After Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation for Myelodysplastic Syndromes: A Study From the French Society of Bone Marrow Transplantation and Cellular TherapyJordan Gauthier
1 CHRU Lille, Pôle Spécialités Médicales et Gérontologie, Service des Maladies du Sang, Secteur Allogreffe de Cellules Souches Hématopoïétiques, F59037, Lille, France 2 Université de Lille, UFR Médecine F59000, Lille, France 3 Hematology Department, Caen University Hospital, Amiens, France 4 Department of Biostatistics, Lille University Hospital, Lille, France 5 Hematology Department and Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation Unit, Saint Louis Hospital, Paris, France 6 Hematology Department, Lyon Sud Hospital, Lyon, France 7 Hematology Department, Nantes, France 8 Hematology Department CH Liège, Liege, Belgium 9 Hematology Department, Pitie Salpetriere Hospital, Paris, France 10 Hematology Department, Strasbourg University Hospital, Strasbourg, France 11 Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation Unit, Paoli Calmettes Institute, Marseille, France 12 Hematology Department, Loire Oncology Institute ICL, Saint Priest en Jarez, France 13 Hematology Department, Denmark
Transplantation 99:1672-80. 2015..It has been shown that a new cytogenetic classification, included in the IPSS-R (cytogenetic-IPSS-R [C-IPSS-R]), can better predict the outcome of untreated MDS patients...
- An 18-case outbreak of drug-resistant Pseudomonas aeruginosa bacteriemia in hematology patientsJean Baptiste Micol
Service des Maladies du Sang, CHRU, Lille, France
Haematologica 91:1134-8. 2006..Colistin was useful even in highly resistant strains and the efficacy of antibacterial therapy was similar (57%)in bacteriemia due to strains only susceptible to colistin...
- [IMiDs in hematology]Mathieu Wemeau
CHRU, Hopital Huriez, Lille Cedex, France
Bull Cancer 98:879-87. 2011..A third component has been developed, the pomalidomide, which may be more effective in certain indications. Here we present an overview of IMiDs in hematology, including mechanisms of action and known significant side effects...
- Immunosuppressive drugs and fertilityClara Leroy
Endocrinology and Metabolism, Hopital Huriez, Lille University Hospital, 59037, Lille Cedex, France
Orphanet J Rare Dis 10:136. 2015..Pregnancy must be planned and the treatment modified if necessary in a pre-conception time period adapted to the half-life of the drug, imperatively in relation with the prescriber of the immunosuppressive drugs...
- A low effective dose of interleukin-7 is sufficient to maintain cord blood T cells alive without potentiating allo-immune responsesLaurent Pascal
Service d Onco Hématologie, Universite catholique de Lille, Lille, France EA2686, Universite Lille Nord de France, UDSL Faculté de Médecine, Laboratoire d Immunologie HLA, CHRU de Lille, Lille, France
Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 21:625-31. 2015....
- Naïve subset develops the most important alloreactive response among human CD4+ T lymphocytes in human leukocyte antigen-identical related settingMathilde Cherel
EA2686, Universite Lille 2, Lille, France Institut d Immunologie, CHRU Lille, Lille Cedex, France
Eur J Haematol 92:491-6. 2014..These in vitro results in line with what we have observed in clinical studies and may also lend support to approaches of partial selective T-cell depletion for GVHD prevention. ..
- [The role of pre-transplant debulking treatment in patients undergoing allogeneic stem cell transplantation for high-risk myelodysplastic syndrome]Jordan Gauthier
CHRU de Lille, Pôle Spécialités Médicales et Gérontologie, Service des Maladies du Sang, Secteur Allogreffe de Cellules Souches Hématopoïétiques, 59037 Lille, France Université de Lille, UFR Medecine, 59000 Lille, France
Bull Cancer 102:340-8. 2015..Therefore, up-front allo-SCT is an option, particularly for patients with life-threatening cytopenias. In the absence of prospective randomized trials, the main therapeutic approaches are discussed in this review. ..
- Antithymocyte globulin before allogeneic stem cell transplantation for progressive myelodysplastic syndrome: a study from the French Society of Bone Marrow Transplantation and Cellular TherapyRemy Dulery
Department of Hematology and Bone Marrow Transplantation, CHRU Lille, Lille, France
Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 20:646-54. 2014..In conclusion, the addition of ATG to allo-SCT conditioning did not increase the incidence of relapse of patients with progressive MDS. The incidence of acute GVHD was decreased without compromising outcomes...
- [Transfer of allogeneic stem cell transplant recipients to the intensive care unit: Guidelines from the Francophone society of marrow transplantation and cellular therapy (SFGM-TC)]Anne Sophie Moreau
CHU, Centre de reanimation, Universite de Lille 2, Inserm UII90, 59000 Lille, France
Bull Cancer 103:S220-S228. 2016..We propose a structured medical form comprising all essential information necessary for optimal medical care on ICU...
- Impact of ATG-containing reduced-intensity conditioning after single- or double-unit allogeneic cord blood transplantationLaurent Pascal
Hopital Saint Vincent de Paul, Groupe Hospitalier de l Institut Catholique de Lille, Hematologie, Lille, France University Lille 2, Lille, France Lille Inflammation Research International Center LIRIC U995, Lille, France
Blood 126:1027-32. 2015..69; 95% CI, 1.19-2.415; P = .003). Collectively, our results suggest that the use of ATG could be detrimental, especially if given too close to graft infusion in adults undergoing UCBT following Cy/Flu/TBI200 regimen. ..
- Management of endocrino-metabolic dysfunctions after allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantationMarie Christine Vantyghem
Lille University Hospital, Endocrinology and Metabolism, Lille, France
Orphanet J Rare Dis 9:162. 2014..Therefore, patients and families should be informed of these side effects and of the importance of a long-term follow-up requiring a multidisciplinary approach...
- Long-term follow-up results of IFM99-03 and IFM99-04 trials comparing nonmyeloablative allotransplantation with autologous transplantation in high-risk de novo multiple myelomaPhilippe Moreau
Blood 112:3914-5. 2008
- Tandem autologous stem cell transplantation in high-risk de novo multiple myeloma: final results of the prospective and randomized IFM 99-04 protocolPhilippe Moreau
Hematology Department, University Hospital Hotel Dieu, Place Alexis Ricordeau, 44093 Nantes Cedex 01, France
Blood 107:397-403. 2006..39). In high-risk patients the dose intensity of melphalan at 420 mg/m2 led to encouraging results, but the addition of anti-IL-6 monoclonal antibody to the second conditioning regimen did not improve either OS nor EFS...
- Inolimomab in steroid-refractory acute graft-versus-host disease following allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation: retrospective analysis and comparison with other interleukin-2 receptor antibodiesJacques Olivier Bay
Unité de Transplantation Médullaire, Centre Jean Perrin, Clermont Ferrand, France
Transplantation 80:782-8. 2005..The use of monoclonal antibodies against interleukin-2 receptor (IL-2R)-alpha chains could be an effective treatment of acute graft-versus-host disease (GvHD). Experimental model and clinical studies have reported various results...
- Prospective comparison of autologous stem cell transplantation followed by dose-reduced allograft (IFM99-03 trial) with tandem autologous stem cell transplantation (IFM99-04 trial) in high-risk de novo multiple myelomaFrederic Garban
Hematology Department, University Hospital Hotel Dieu, Place Ricordeau, 44093 Nantes Cedex 01, France
Blood 107:3474-80. 2006..2 vs 35 months; P = .07). In patients with high-risk de novo MM, the combination of ASCT followed by dose-reduced allogeneic transplantation was not superior to tandem dose-intensified, melphalan-based ASCT...
- Allogeneic marrow stem-cell transplantation from human leukocyte antigen-identical siblings versus human leukocyte antigen-allelic-matched unrelated donors (10/10) in patients with standard-risk hematologic malignancy: a prospective study from the French Ibrahim Yakoub-Agha
Agence de la biomedecine, St Denis, France
J Clin Oncol 24:5695-702. 2006....
- Genetic abnormalities and survival in multiple myeloma: the experience of the Intergroupe Francophone du MyélomeHerve Avet-Loiseau
INSERM Unité 601, Laboratoire d Hematologie, Institut de Biologie, 9 quai Moncousu, 44093 Nantes, France
Blood 109:3489-95. 2007..In myeloma, the genomic aberrations t(4;14) and del(17p), together with beta2-microglobulin level, are important independent predictors of survival. These findings have implications for the design of risk-adapted treatment strategies...
- Predictive factors for outcomes after reduced intensity conditioning hematopoietic stem cell transplantation for hematological malignancies: a 10-year retrospective analysis from the Société Française de Greffe de Moelle et de Thérapie CellulaireMauricette Michallet
Service d Hematologie, Hopital Edouard Herriot, Lyon, France
Exp Hematol 36:535-44. 2008..In conclusion, this study highlights the major impact on RIC HSCT outcome of disease status before transplantation, ATG dose and ABO incompatibility...
- Graft-versus-lymphoma effect for aggressive T-cell lymphomas in adults: a study by the Société Francaise de Greffe de Moëlle et de Thérapie CellulaireSteven Le Gouill
Hematology Department, University Hospital, Hotel Dieu, Nantes, France
J Clin Oncol 26:2264-71. 2008..Aggressive T-cell lymphomas (ATCLs) represent 10% to 15% of non-Hodgkin's lymphomas (NHLs) in adults. ATCLs show a worse prognosis than B-cell lymphomas...
- Efficacy of a low dose of thalidomide in advanced multiple myelomaXavier Leleu
Blood 100:1519-20. 2002
- Quantification by magnetic resonance imaging and liver consequences of post-transfusional iron overload alone in long term survivors after allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT)Christian Rose
Service d Hematologie, Groupe Hospitalier de l Institut CatholiqueService of Hemotherapy and Hemostasis, Hospital Clinic, Barcelona, Spain
Haematologica 92:850-3. 2007..009). But occurrence of liver dysfunction was not significant. Magnitude of iron overload correlates closely to the number of RBCs and is quantified by MRI. Impact on liver dysfunction is moderate in absence of co-morbidity...