Affiliation: CHRU de Lille
- Immediate and delayed effects of antenatal corticosteroids on fetal heart rate: a randomized trial that compares betamethasone acetate and phosphate, betamethasone phosphate, and dexamethasoneDamien Subtil
Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Neonatal Care, Hopital Jeanne de Flandre, University of Lille, France
Am J Obstet Gynecol 188:524-31. 2003..The purpose of this study was to evaluate the role of different formulations and different administration kinetics of antenatal corticosteroid therapy on fetal heart rate...
- Preclinical phase of polycythemia vera in pregnancyD Subtil
Hôpital Jeanne de Flandre and Hôpital Cardiologique, Centre Hospitalier Regional et Universitaire de Lille, Lille Cedex, France
Obstet Gynecol 98:945-7. 2001..In some cases, complications of pregnancy are related to thrombophilia. We describe a preclinical phase of polycythemia vera...
- The role of bacterial vaginosis in preterm labor and preterm birth: a case-control studyDamien Subtil
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Centre Hospitalier Regional Universitaire, Lille, France
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 101:41-6. 2002..To study the association between preterm labor and bacterial vaginosis; in women with preterm labor, to determine whether vaginosis modifies the risk of preterm delivery...
- [Prognostic and therapeutic value of biologic signs of infection in the management of preterm labor (amniocentesis excepted)]D Subtil
clinique de gynécologie, obstétrique et néonatalogie, Hopital Jeanne de Flandre, CHRU de Lille, 1, rue Eugène Avinée, 59037 Lille Cedex, France
J Gynecol Obstet Biol Reprod (Paris) 31:5S43-51. 2002..Systematic vaginal and blood samples (CRP, leukocytes, vaginal micro-organisms) would be helpful in determining the appropriate option in those situations...
- [Morbidity and mortality of patients with preeclampsia or HELLP syndrome transferred in intensive care]Ethel Sabbah-Briffaut
Pôle d obstétrique, Hopital Jeanne de Flandre, CHRU de Lille, F 59037 Lille Cedex, France
Presse Med 38:872-80. 2009..However, there are few studies about preeclamptic patients admitted in intensive care. Our purpose was to determine the outcome of pregnancies with preeclampsia and/or HELLP syndrome admitted in intensive care...
- Could the consequences of premature delivery be further attenuated by means of new prenatal strategies?Pascal Vaast
Service de pathologie maternelle et foetale, Clinique d obstétrique, Hopital Jeanne de Flandre, 2 Avenue Oscar Lambret, CHRU Lille, 59000 Lille, France
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 117:S21-4. 2004....
- Successful in utero treatment of chronic and massive fetomaternal hemorrhage with fetal hydropsChrystèle Rubod
Clinique de gynécologie obstétrique, Hopital Jeanne de Flandre, CHRU de Lille, France
Fetal Diagn Ther 21:410-3. 2006..Massive fetomaternal hemorrhage is an uncommon cause of chronic fetal anemia. Without treatment, hydrops fetalis can occur and progress toward death. In some cases, an early diagnosis can improve the management...
- Simplified Bishop score including parity predicts successful induction of laborJoanna Ivars
Jeanne de Flandre Hospital, Department of Obstetrics, 59045 Lille, France
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 203:309-14. 2016..Our objectives were to confirm the predictiveness of parity for successful labor induction and propose an improvement in the Bishop's score to take parity into account and simultaneously simplify the original Bishop score...
- Long-term prognosis for infants after massive fetomaternal hemorrhageChrystèle Rubod
Hopital Jeanne de Flandre, université Lille II, 1 rue Eugène Avinée, 59037 Lille Cedex, France
Obstet Gynecol 110:256-60. 2007..To evaluate the fetal, neonatal, and long-term prognosis of massive fetomaternal hemorrhage (20 mL or more)...
- Use of low-molecular-weight heparin from the first trimester of pregnancy: a retrospective study of 111 consecutive pregnanciesPhilippe Deruelle
Clinique d obstétrique, Hopital Jeanne de Flandre, CHRU de Lille, 1 rue Eugène Avinée, 59037 Lille Cedex, France
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 127:73-8. 2006..During the first trimester of pregnancy, unfractionated heparin is the standard anticoagulant treatment for pregnant women at high risk of thrombosis...
- Short-Term Variation of the Fetal Heart Rate for Predicting Neonatal Acidosis in PreeclampsiaEva Marie Aernout
Px00F4 le Femme Mx00E8 re Nouveau nx00E9, Hx00F4 pital Jeanne de Flandre, Lille, France
Fetal Diagn Ther 38:179-85. 2015..The aim of this study was to measure the performance of short-term variation (STV) in predicting the onset of neonatal acidosis in fetuses at risk due to maternal preeclampsia...
- Acute pulmonary oedema during nicardipine therapy for premature labour; Report of five casesPascal Vaast
Service de pathologie maternelle et foetale, Hopital Jeanne de Flandre, 2 Avenue Oscar Lambret, CHRU Lille, 59000 Lille, France
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 113:98-9. 2004..We report five maternal cases of acute pulmonary oedema which occurred during treatment with nicardipine for tocolysis...
- Risk factors for post-partum complications occurring after preeclampsia and HELLP syndrome. A study in 453 consecutive pregnanciesPhilippe Deruelle
Clinique d obstétrique, Hopital Jeanne de Flandre, CHRU de Lille, 1 rue Eugène Avinée, 59037 Lille Cedex, France
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 125:59-65. 2006..To evaluate complications that occurred during the post-partum period for patients with preeclampsia or HELLP syndrome...
- A case-control study of placental lesions associated with pre-eclampsiaLouise Devisme
Department of Pathology, Biology Pathology Center CHRU de Lille, Lille Cedex, France
Int J Gynaecol Obstet 120:165-8. 2013..To investigate gross and microscopic placental lesions associated with pre-eclampsia and to determine which lesions are most strongly linked to serious pregnancy complications...
- Ultrasound diagnosis, management and prognosis in a consecutive series of 27 cases of fetal hydrops following maternal parvovirus B19 infectionAgathe Chauvet
Pôle d obstétrique, Hopital Jeanne de Flandre, université Lille II, Lille, France
Fetal Diagn Ther 30:41-7. 2011..Despite improved survival due to in utero transfusions, the possibility of late neurological sequelae makes prognosis uncertain...
- Prenatal factors related to face presentation: a case-control studyEmmanuelle Arsene
Pôle femme mère nouveau né, Clinique d obstétrique, Jeanne de Flandre Hospital, University of Lille Nord de France, 1 rue Eugène Avinée, 59037, Lille Cedex, France
Arch Gynecol Obstet 294:279-84. 2016..Its risk factors are debated and its mechanism is practically unknown. The objectives of the study were to determine the prenatal factors associated with face presentation at delivery and discuss the mechanism by which it occurs...
- [Parvovirus B19 infection and pregnancy]Damien Subtil
université Lille II, Hopital Jeanne de Flandre, Pôle d obstétrique, 59000 Lille, France
Presse Med 44:647-53. 2015..Severe anemia can cause hydrops fetalis or fetal mortality in utero or neurologic damage. We are going to start again point by point of the contage has the care the situations with which the doctor can be confronted during the pregnancy...
- Intrapartum management of twin pregnancies: are uncomplicated monochorionic pregnancies more at risk of complications than dichorionic pregnancies?Charles Garabedian
Department of Obstetrics, Jeanne de Flandre Hospital, Lille, France Unit EA 4489 Perinatal Environment and Growth, Faculty of Medicine, Henri Warembourg, University of Lille, Lille, France
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 94:301-7. 2015..To analyze mode of delivery and neonatal morbidity according to chorionicity in a hospital birth center with a policy of vaginal delivery for twins...
- Version of breech fetuses by moxibustion with acupuncture: a randomized controlled trialCapucine Coulon
Hopital Jeanne de Flandre, université Lille II, faculté de médecine Henri Warembourg, Universite Lille 2, UPRES Lille Nord de France, and EA2694, UDSL, University Lille Nord de France, Lille, France
Obstet Gynecol 124:32-9. 2014....
- Customized versus population-based birth weight standards for identifying growth restricted infants: a French multicenter studyAnne Ego
The Jeanne de Flandre Maternity Hospital, Lille, France
Am J Obstet Gynecol 194:1042-9. 2006..This study was undertaken to describe the characteristics of pregnancies according to a customized definition of fetal growth restriction and to determine the association between customized standards and adverse pregnancy outcomes...
- Observation of Skin-to-Skin Contact and Analysis of Factors Linked to Failure to Breastfeed Within 2 Hours After BirthPerrine Robiquet
1 Pôle Femme Mère Nouveau né, Hopital Jeanne de Flandre, CHU Lille, Université Lille, Lille, France
Breastfeed Med 11:126-32. 2016..In practice, knowledge about the number and cause of interruptions of this contact has to be increased...
- [Anterior dislocation of a Incarcerated Retroverted Uterus at 21 weeks of amenorrhea : Case Report. ]Justine Figurellii
Service de Gynécologie et d Obstétrique, Hopital Jeanne de Flandre, Lille, France
J Obstet Gynaecol Can 36:822-5. 2014..An incarcerated uterus that is overlooked or only discovered perpartum can cause severe obstetrical complications. Several authors have shared their experience with uterine incarceration management at 12, 14, and 16 weeks of amenorrhea...
- [Cord blood collection for potential stem cell transplantation to a family member: the long-term experience of a level-III maternity unit]Cécile Gascard
Clinique d obstétrique, Hopital Jeanne de Flandre, F 59037 Lille Cedex, France
Presse Med 37:1731-8. 2008..Cord blood transplantation is used to treat patients with malignant and nonmalignant hematopoietic diseases. This study assessed the feasibility of collecting cord blood for eventual transplantation to a sibling with such a disease...
- Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura: medical and biological monitoring of six pregnanciesAnne Sophie Ducloy-Bouthors
Département d anesthésie réanimation I, CHRU Lille, 2 Avenue Oscar Lambret, 59037 Lille Cedex, France
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 111:146-52. 2003..Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura (TTP) is a rare cause of severe thrombocytopenia in pregnancy...
- Foetal growth restriction in the next pregnancy after uterine artery embolisation for post-partum haemorrhageCarine Cordonnier
Department of Gynecology Obstetric, Hopital Jeanne de Flandre, CHRU, 2 Avenue Oscar Lambret, 59037 cedex, Lille, France
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 103:183-4. 2002
- Mirror syndrome due to parvovirus B19 hydrops complicated by severe maternal pulmonary effusionCeline Brochot
Prenat Diagn 26:179-80. 2006
- A systematic approach to managing pregnant dialysis patients--the importance of an intensified haemodiafiltration protocolOlivier Moranne
Nephrol Dial Transplant 21:1443; author reply 1443. 2006
- Previous induced abortions and the risk of very preterm delivery: results of the EPIPAGE studyCaroline Moreau
Epidemiological Research Unit on Perinatal and Women s Health, INSERM U149, Villejuif, France
BJOG 112:430-7. 2005..To evaluate the risk of very preterm birth (22-32 weeks of gestation) associated with previous induced abortion according to the complications leading to very preterm delivery in singletons...
- Aspirin (100 mg) used for prevention of pre-eclampsia in nulliparous women: the Essai Régional Aspirine Mère-Enfant study (Part 1)Damien Subtil
BJOG 110:475-84. 2003....
- Randomised comparison of uterine artery Doppler and aspirin (100 mg) with placebo in nulliparous women: the Essai Régional Aspirine Mère-Enfant study (Part 2)Damien Subtil
BJOG 110:485-91. 2003....
- Is planned vaginal delivery for breech presentation at term still an option? Results of an observational prospective survey in France and BelgiumFrancois Goffinet
INSERM U149, Epidemiological Research Unit on Perinatal Health and Women s health, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie Paris VI, Hopital Tenon, France
Am J Obstet Gynecol 194:1002-11. 2006....