Affiliation: CHRU de Lille
- From phenomenology to neurophysiological understanding of hallucinations in children and adolescentsRenaud Jardri
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Department, University Medical Centre Lille, Lille, France Lille Nord de France University, UDSL, Functional Neurosciences and Disorders Lab, Lille, France
Schizophr Bull 40:S221-32. 2014..Key issues that have interfered with progress are considered and recommendations for future studies are provided. ..
- [Brain imaging of first-episode psychosis]R Jardri
Pôle de psychiatrie et laboratoire de neurosciences fonctionnelles, Universite Lille Nord de France, CURE, Centre universitaire de recherche et d explorations, Hôpital Fontan, rue André Verhaeghe, CHRU de Lille, F 59037 Lille Cedex, France Pathologies, Université droit et santé Lille UDSL INSERM U 960, Group for Neural Theory, DEC, Ecole Normale Superieure, Paris, France Electronic address
Encephale 39:S93-8. 2013....
- The neurodynamic organization of modality-dependent hallucinationsRenaud Jardri
Universite Lille Nord de France, F 59000 Lille, France
Cereb Cortex 23:1108-17. 2013..These results suggest that hallucinatory experiences emerge from a spontaneous DMN withdrawal, providing a convincing model for hallucinations beyond the auditory modality...
- Assessing fetal response to maternal speech using a noninvasive functional brain imaging techniqueRenaud Jardri
Univ Lille Nord de France, F 59000 Lille, France
Int J Dev Neurosci 30:159-61. 2012..This procedure provides the first in vivo evidence for the development of maternal voice recognition in utero between 33 and 34 weeks of gestation. This methodology could have crucial implications in the study of fetal cognition...
- Increased overlap between the brain areas involved in self-other distinction in schizophreniaRenaud Jardri
Laboratoire de Neurosciences Fonctionnelles et Pathologies, EA 4559, Universite Lille Nord de France, Lille, France
PLoS ONE 6:e17500. 2011..Such an increased overlap between self and non-self cortical maps might be considered a neuro-physiological signature of the well established self-awareness impairment in people suffering from schizophrenia...
- Cortical activations during auditory verbal hallucinations in schizophrenia: a coordinate-based meta-analysisRenaud Jardri
CNRS, University Lille North of France, France
Am J Psychiatry 168:73-81. 2011..The authors' aim was to perform a robust quantitative review of existing functional data in order to elucidate consistent patterns observed during the emergence of AVHs and to orient new pathophysiological models of hallucinations...
- Pain as a confounding factor in postnatal depression screeningRenaud Jardri
Perinatal Psychiatry Unit, Department of Adult Psychiatry, Lille University Medical Centre, FONTAN Hospital, Lille F 59037, France
J Psychosom Obstet Gynaecol 31:252-5. 2010..Pain following childbirth has been proposed as a possible risk-marker for later depressive disorder. We tested this assumption and explored the possible link between pain and overestimation of PND risk in routine clinical screenings...
- [Hallucinations in children and adolescents: diagnostic and treatment strategies]Renaud Jardri
Service de psychiatrie infanto juvénile, Hôpital Fontan, Laboratoire de Neurosciences Fonctionnelles et Pathologies, CNRS UMR 8160, Universite Lille Nord de France, CHRU de Lille, F 59037 Lille Cedex, France
Presse Med 39:420-30. 2010..In the years to come, randomized controlled trials should define the exact role that repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation might play as a treatment of hallucinations in children and adolescents...
- Neural functional organization of hallucinations in schizophrenia: multisensory dissolution of pathological emergence in consciousnessRenaud Jardri
Laboratoire de Neurosciences Fonctionnelles et Pathologies, CNRS UMR 8160, Hopital Roger Salengro, Universite Lille Nord de France, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Lille, 59037 Lille Cedex, France
Conscious Cogn 18:449-57. 2009..The results shed light on the functional architecture of the hallucinatory processes, in which unimodal information from different modalities is strongly functionally connected to higher-order integrative areas...
- Clinical practice of rTMS reveals a functional dissociation between agency and hallucinations in schizophreniaRenaud Jardri
Universite Lille Nord de France, CNRS UMR 8160, CHRU de Lille, 59037 Lille, France
Neuropsychologia 47:132-8. 2009....
- Impact of midwives' training on postnatal depression screening in the first week post delivery: a quality improvement reportRenaud Jardri
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Department, University Hospital Centre of Lille, Lille, France
Midwifery 26:622-9. 2010..Professional screening techniques were evaluated and compared with reference screening techniques [Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale (EPDS), Mini International Neuropsychiatric Interview (MINI-DSM-IV)]...
- Resting-state functional connectivity of the nucleus accumbens in auditory and visual hallucinations in schizophreniaBenjamin Rolland
LNFP, EA4559, Universite Lille Nord de France, Lille, France Department of Psychiatry, Pediatric Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine, CHU Lille, Lille, France
Schizophr Bull 41:291-9. 2015..Moreover, these findings suggest that future clinical and neurobiological studies of hallucinations should evaluate not only the global severity of symptoms but also their sensorial features. ..
- Pharmacology of hallucinations: several mechanisms for one single symptom?Benjamin Rolland
Department of Addictionology, CHU Lille, 59037 Lille, France Department of Pharmacology, Univ Lille Nord de France, EA 1046, 59000 Lille, France
Biomed Res Int 2014:307106. 2014....
- Fetal cortical activation to sound at 33 weeks of gestation: a functional MRI studyRenaud Jardri
Laboratoire de Neurosciences Fonctionnelles et Pathologies, CNRS UMR 8160, Universite Lille 2, CHRU de Lille, France
Neuroimage 42:10-8. 2008..5%. This study shows that it is possible to use fMRI to detect early fetal brain function, but also confirms that sound processing occurs beyond the reflexive sub-cortical level, at the beginning of the third trimester of pregnancy...
- Depressive disorder with psychotic symptoms as psychiatric presentation of sporadic Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease: a case reportRenaud Jardri
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Department, Michel Fontan Clinic, rue André Verhaeghe, Lille University Hospital Centre, 59 037 Lille cedex, France
Gen Hosp Psychiatry 28:452-4. 2006....
- Circular inferences in schizophreniaRenaud Jardri
1 Group for Neural Theory, INSERM U960, Institute of Cognitive Studies, Ecole Normale Superieure, 75005 Paris, France
Brain 136:3227-41. 2013....
- Self awareness and speech processing: an fMRI studyRenaud Jardri
UMR CNRS 8160, Laboratoire Neurosciences Fonctionnelles et Pathologies, université Lille II, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Lille, France
Neuroimage 35:1645-53. 2007..Overall, these results support the idea that self-awareness is present when distinguishing between speech production and speech listening situations, and may depend on these two different parieto-frontal networks...
- [Bipolar disorder in children and adolescents: a difficult diagnosis]Pierre Alexis Geoffroy
Universite Lille Nord de France, 59000 Lille, France CHRU de Lille, Service de Pédopsychiatrie, 59000 Lille, France INSERM, U955, Psychiatrie Génétique, 94000 Creteil, France AP HP, Hôpital A Chenevier, Centre Expert Bipolaire, 94000 Creteil, France Electronic address
Presse Med 43:912-20. 2014....
- Therapeutic prospects of PPARs in psychiatric disorders: a comprehensive reviewBenjamin Rolland
Department of Pharmacology, EA 1046, Univ Lille Nord de France, CHU Lille, Lille, France
Curr Drug Targets 14:724-32. 2013..At the time of the emerging concept of psychoneuroimmunology, PPARs open original therapeutic prospects for the psychiatric research...
- Imagining one's own and someone else's body actions: dissociation in anorexia nervosaDewi Guardia
Laboratoire de Neurosciences Fonctionnelles et Pathologies, EA 4559, Universite Lille Nord de France, Lille, France
PLoS ONE 7:e43241. 2012..In the present study, we sought to establish whether this erroneous judgment about action is specifically observed when it concerns one's own body or whether it is symptomatic of a general impairment in perceptual discrimination...
- The multiple neural networks of familiarity: A meta-analysis of functional imaging studiesMathilde Horn
Universite de Lille, CNRS UMR 9193, Laboratoire de Sciences Cognitives et Sciences Affectives SCALab, Lille, France
Cogn Affect Behav Neurosci 16:176-90. 2016..To aid the exploration of the neural correlates of familiarity in future studies, the strengths and weaknesses of these experimental procedures are critically discussed. ..
- Assessing early-onset hallucinations in the touch-screen generationMorgane Demeulemeester
Morgane Demeulemeester, Universite de Lille, SCA Lab, PSYChiC team, Lille and Lautréamont Clinic, ORPEA CLINEA Group, Loos Fréderic Kochman, MD, Lautréamont Clinic, ORPEA CLINEA Group, Loos Benjamin Fligans, Universite de Lille, SCA Lab, PSYChiC team, Lille Ahmed J Tabet, Universite de Lille, Polytech, Lille Pierre Thomas, MD, PhD, Universite de Lille, SCA Lab, PSYChiC team, and Centre Hospitalier Régional Universitaire CHRU de Lille, Adult Psychiatry Department, Lille Renaud Jardri, MD, PhD, Universite de Lille, SCA Lab, PSYChiC team, and Centre Hospitalier Régional Universitaire CHRU de Lille, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Department, Lille, France
Br J Psychiatry 206:181-3. 2015..The MHASC will soon be translated into multilanguage versions with the support of the International Consortium of Hallucination Research. ..
- The Arcuate Fasciculus in auditory-verbal hallucinations: a meta-analysis of diffusion-tensor-imaging studiesPierre A Geoffroy
Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Lille CHRU, Lille, France INSERM UMR S1144, VariaPsy équipe 1, Hopital Fernand Widal, APHP, Paris, France Electronic address
Schizophr Res 159:234-7. 2014..42; CI[-0.69,-0.16]; p<10(-3)). The current meta-analysis confirmed disruptions of white matter integrity in the left AF bundle of schizophrenia patients with AVHs. ..
- Aripiprazole for treating cannabis-induced psychotic symptoms in ultrahigh-risk individualsBenjamin Rolland
PRES Nord de France and Department of Psychiatry, Paediatric Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine, CHU Lille, Lille, France
Clin Neuropharmacol 36:98-9. 2013..Treating CIPSs in ultrahigh risk individuals who cannot stop or refuse stopping cannabis might fit a harm-reduction strategy by preventing transition into psychosis...
- Predictive validation study of the Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale in the first week after delivery and risk analysis for postnatal depressionRenaud Jardri
Hôpital Michel Fontan, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Lille 59 037, Lille, France
J Affect Disord 93:169-76. 2006..Postnatal depression is a major public health problem. The aim of this study is to validate the use of the Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale (EPDS) in the early postpartum, and to identify the markers for risk of postnatal depression...
- Genetics of borderline personality disorder: systematic review and proposal of an integrative modelAli Amad
Univ Lille Nord de France, CHRU de Lille, F 59000 Lille, France Laboratoire de Neurosciences Fonctionnelles et Pathologies LNFP, Universite Droit and Sante Lille UDSL, F 59000 Lille, France Psychiatry and Pediatric Psychiatry Department, University Medical Centre of Lille CHULille, F 59037 Lille, France Electronic address
Neurosci Biobehav Rev 40:6-19. 2014..Such a framework postulates a balance between positive and negative events, which interact with plasticity genes in the genesis of BPD. ..