Affiliation: CHRU de Lille
- Weiss system revisited: a clinicopathologic and immunohistochemical study of 49 adrenocortical tumorsSebastien Aubert
Department of Pathology, Faculty of Medicine, Pole Recherche, Rue Michel Polonovski, CHRU 59045 Lille Cedex, France
Am J Surg Pathol 26:1612-9. 2002..98). The MIB-1 labeling index was significantly higher in malignant tumors (p <0.0001). MIB1 could also help to differentiate malignant from benign adrenocortical tumors...
- Pathologic quiz case: a periosteal swelling of the tibiaSebastien Aubert
Department of Pathology, CHRU, 59045 Lille Cedex, France
Arch Pathol Lab Med 127:e229-30. 2003
- Cystic renal cell carcinomas in adults. Is preoperative recognition of multilocular cystic renal cell carcinoma possible?Sebastien Aubert
Department of Pathology, University Hospitals, CHRU 59045, Lille, France
J Urol 174:2115-9. 2005..We correlated clinicopathological and imaging features of multilocular cystic renal cell carcinoma (MCRCC) to propose preoperative criteria for therapeutic modalities...
- Post-traumatic fibro-osseous lesion of the ribs: a relatively under-recognised entityS Aubert
Department of Pathology, University Hospital, CHRU, Lille, France
J Clin Pathol 59:635-8. 2006..To report the description of a rare benign osseous lesion affecting the ribs entitled post-traumatic fibro-osseous lesion (PTFOL)...
- [Weiss system: a still in-use diagnostic tool for the assessment of adrenocortical malignancy]Sebastien Aubert
Service d Anatomie Pathologique, pôle biologie pathologie, Parc Eurasante, Avenue Oscar Lambret, CHRU, 59037 Lille Cedex
Ann Pathol 25:545-54. 2005..Besides, the Weiss system is of limited value for the diagnosis of malignancy in oxyphil tumors and children tumors of the adrenal cortex...
- Tumour necrosis in chromophobe renal cell carcinoma: clinical data to distinguish aggressive variantsL Zini
Department of Urology, Huriez Hospital, Lille, France
Eur J Surg Oncol 34:687-91. 2008..To assess correlation between necrosis on imaging and pathology reports and prognostic value of tumour necrosis in chromophobe renal cell carcinoma (CRCC)...
- Low-grade tubular myxoid renal tumors: a clinicopathological study of 3 casesS Aubert
Department of Pathology, University Hospital, Lille, France
Int J Surg Pathol 12:179-83. 2004..All patients were healthy after surgery. We describe 3 cases of a new clinicopathological entity entitled low-grade tubular myxoid renal tumor with a benign clinical course...
- [Parapharyngeal synovial sarcoma]S Aubert
Service d'Anatomie Pathologique, , Rue Michel Polonovski, 59045 Lille Cedex
Ann Pathol 21:71-5. 2001..The purpose of this report is to highlight the differential diagnosis with other cervical tumors...
- [Primary leiomyosarcoma of pulmonary artery: a rare tumor mis-diagnosed as pulmonary embolism]V Lecoeuvre
Département de Cancérologie Générale, Centre Oscar Lambret, Lille, France
Rev Med Interne 24:45-8. 2003..Primary leiomyosarcoma of the pulmonary artery is an extremely rare tumor that is frequently misdiagnosed as chronic pulmonary embolism...