Genomes and Genes
CHRU de Lille
Organization: CHRU de Lille
- Neuropsychological profile on the WISC-IV of French children with dyslexiaMaryse De Clercq-Quaegebeur
Regional Reference Center for Learning Disabilities Diagnosis, CRDTA, in Lille Régional and Universitary Hospital Center CHRU, France
J Learn Disabil 43:563-74. 2010..WISC-IV evidenced preserved language and reasoning abilities in contrast to limited verbal working memory efficiency. Theoretical and clinical implications are discussed...
- The number of metastatic lymph nodes and the ratio between metastatic and examined lymph nodes are independent prognostic factors in esophageal cancer regardless of neoadjuvant chemoradiation or lymphadenectomy extentChristophe Mariette
Department of Digestive and Oncological Surgery, University Hospital C Huriez, Centre Hospitalier Regional Universitaire, Lille, France
Ann Surg 247:365-71. 2008....
- The use of low-molecular-weight heparins in pregnancy--how safe are they?Philippe Deruelle
Clinique d Obstétrique Hôpital Jeanne de Flandre, CHRU de Lille, France
Curr Opin Obstet Gynecol 19:573-7. 2007..The purpose of the present article is to review recent advances, published during the past year, that have studied the maternal, fetal, and neonatal safety of Low-molecular-weight heparins in pregnant women...
- Continuous control of endotracheal cuff pressure and tracheal wall damage: a randomized controlled animal studySaad Nseir
Intensive Care Unit, Calmette Hospital, University Hospital of Lille, boulevard du Pr Leclercq, 59037 Lille Cedex, France
Crit Care 11:R109. 2007..We hypothesized that efficient continuous control of the endotracheal cuff pressure using a pneumatic device would reduce tracheal ischemic lesions in piglets ventilated for 48 hours through a high-volume, low-pressure endotracheal tube...
- [Aging: role and control of glycation]E Boulanger
Biologie du vieillissement vasculaire, pôle de recherche, Faculte de Medecine, CHRU de Lille II, 1, Place de Verdun, 59045 Lille, France
Rev Med Interne 28:832-40. 2007..AGEs binding to cell receptors are critical steps in the deleterious consequences of AGE excess. AGE-receptor activation altered cell and organ functions by a pro-inflammatory, pro-coagulant and pro-fibrosis factors cell response...
- Imaging of the hip in patients with rheumatic disordersNathalie Boutry
Department of Musculoskeletal Radiology, Roger Salengro Hospital, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Lille, France
Eur J Radiol 63:49-58. 2007..In more advanced stages of rheumatic disorders, magnetic resonance imaging and ultrasound are both useful in assessing paraarticular involvement (i.e., bursitis and synovial cysts)...
- Lipid-lowering drugs in the MPTP mouse model of Parkinson's disease: fenofibrate has a neuroprotective effect, whereas bezafibrate and HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors do notAlexandre Kreisler
Department of Pharmacology EA 1046, University of Lille School of Medicine, Lille, France
Brain Res 1135:77-84. 2007..Our data suggest that PPAR-alpha activation by fenofibrate could have a neuroprotective effect in PD through inhibition of inflammation, oxidative stress and/or apoptosis...
- Oligoanovulation with polycystic ovaries but not overt hyperandrogenismDidier Dewailly
Department of Endocrine Gynecology and Reproductive Medicine, Hopital Jeanne de Flandre, Centre Hospitalier Regional Universitaire, 59037 Lille, France
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 91:3922-7. 2006..However, the latter phenotype is controversial, and it is not known to what extent it shares similarities with the others...
- A high proportion of donor CD4+ T cells expressing the lymph node-homing chemokine receptor CCR7 increases incidence and severity of acute graft-versus-host disease in patients undergoing allogeneic stem cell transplantation for hematological malignancyI Yakoub-Agha
Service des Maladies du Sang, UAM allogreffes de CSH, Hopital Huriez, CHRU de Lille, Lille Cedex, France
Leukemia 20:1557-65. 2006..Determination of the percentage of CD4+CCR7+ T cells in the graft provides a predictive indicator of acute GVHD. Partial depletion of this subset may reduce the risk of acute GVHD while preserving immunotherapeutic effects...
- [Asthma]I Tillie-Leblond
Service de Pneumologie, Hopital Albert Calmette, Lille
Rev Mal Respir 23:2S36-8. 2006
- A new case of autosomal dominant myotonia associated with the V1589M missense mutation in the muscle sodium channel gene and its phenotypic classificationD Ferriby
Clinique Neurologique, Service de Neurologie D, Hopital Roger Salengro, CHRU Lille, 59037 Lille Cedex, France
Neuromuscul Disord 16:321-4. 2006..Familial or individual factors other than the missense mutation per se influence the expression of the disease in sodium channel disorders...
- Advances and perspectives in the genetics of inflammatory bowel diseasesMathias Chamaillard
INSERM 0114, Hôpital Swynghedauw, Rue A Verhaeghe, F 59037 Lille, France
Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol 4:143-51. 2006..This is a prerequisite for rational clinical management of IBD. Genetic, functional, serologic testing and development of therapeutics in IBD are discussed...
- Soluble mesothelin-related peptides in the diagnosis of malignant pleural mesotheliomaArnaud Scherpereel
INSERM Unit 774, Institut Pasteur de Lille, 59037 Lille Cedex, France
Am J Respir Crit Care Med 173:1155-60. 2006..Diagnosis of malignant pleural mesothelioma is a challenging issue. Potential markers in mesothelioma diagnosis include soluble mesothelin-related peptides (SMRPs) and osteopontin, but no subsequent validation has been published yet...
- Serum anti-Mullerian hormone as a surrogate for antral follicle count for definition of the polycystic ovary syndromeP Pigny
Laboratoire de Biochimie et Hormonologie, Parc Eurasante, Centre Hospitalier Regional Universitaire, 59037 Lille Cedex, France
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 91:941-5. 2006..Unfortunately, its assessment does not offer sufficient reliability worldwide...
- Treatment of severe forms of alcoholic hepatitis: where are we going?Philippe Mathurin
Service d Hepato Gastroenterologie, Hôpital Huriez Lille, Lille, France
J Gastroenterol Hepatol 23:S60-2. 2008..Progress in understanding the pathogenesis of AH is opening up an exciting new era and is lending impetus to future evaluation of new drugs targeting the tumor necrosis factor pathways...
- Long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids influence the immune system of infantsFrederic Gottrand
EA 3925, IFR 114, Faculty of Medicine and University of Lille 2, Lille, France
J Nutr 138:1807S-1812S. 2008..However, any long-term in vivo effects on (n-3) LCPUFA early in life for immunomodulatory defense in infants and later on immune status and health remain to be assessed...
- Externally provoked freezing of gait in open runways in advanced Parkinson's disease results from motor and mental collapseC Moreau
Department of Neurology, EA2683, IFR 114, Lille, France
J Neural Transm 115:1431-6. 2008..Future work should establish the relevance of these findings for the more common forms of FOG, including brief episodes during turning or gait initiation...
- Reconciling the definitions of polycystic ovary syndrome: the ovarian follicle number and serum anti-Müllerian hormone concentrations aggregate with the markers of hyperandrogenismDidier Dewailly
Department of Endocrine Gynaecology and Reproductive Medicine, Hopital Jeanne de Flandre, C H R U, 59037 Lille, France
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 95:4399-405. 2010..We hypothesized that excessive follicle number (FN) assessed by ovarian ultrasonography and/or serum anti-Müllerian hormone (AMH) concentrations may be used as surrogates for the classical markers of HA...
- Hepatic resection for post-cholecystectomy bile duct injuries: a literature reviewStéphanie Truant
Department of Digestive Surgery and Transplantation, University Hospitals, Lille, France
HPB (Oxford) 12:334-41. 2010..This study seeks to identify factors for hepatectomy in the management of post-cholecystectomy bile duct injury (BDI) and outcome via a systematic review of the literature...
- [Childhood periodic syndromes]J C Cuvellier
Service de Neuropediatrie, Hopital Roger Salengro, Clinique de Pediatrie, Rue Emile Laine, Lille Cedex, France
Rev Neurol (Paris) 166:574-83. 2010..g., cyproheptadine in children 5 years or younger and amitriptyline for those older than 5 years), and acute therapy (e.g., triptans, as abortive therapy, and 10% glucose and ondansetron for those requiring intravenous hydration)...
- Anti-Müllerian hormone follow-up in young women treated by chemotherapy for lymphoma: preliminary resultsChristine Decanter
Department of Endocrine Gynaecology and Reproductive Medicine, Hopital Jeanne de Flandre, CHRU, 59037 Lille, France
Reprod Biomed Online 20:280-5. 2010..In conclusion, longitudinal analysis of AMH during chemotherapy highlights differences between protocols that could contribute to an understanding of ovarian toxicity and, ultimately, be useful in fertility preservation counselling...
- Integration of neoadjuvant and adjuvant chemotherapy in patients with resectable liver metastases from colorectal cancerMohamed Hebbar
Department of Medical Oncology, University Hospital, Lille, France
Cancer Treat Rev 35:668-75. 2009..Ongoing and planned trials will assess the addition of anti-angiogenic and anti-epidermal growth factor receptor agents to chemotherapy regimens...
- [Value of imaging in posterolateral corner injuries of the knee]N Boutry
Service de radiologie ostéo articulaire, Hopital Roger Salengro, CHU de Lille, Boulevard du Pr J Leclercq, 59037 Lille Cedex
J Radiol 90:681-91. 2009..The anatomy of the posterolateral corner will be reviewed and the normal and abnormal imaging features on MRI and US will be illustrated. The main clinical and surgcal features will also be presented...
- Efficacy and tolerance of gastrostomy feeding in Duchenne muscular dystrophyL Martigne
Unité de Gastroentérologie, Hépatologie et Nutrition Pédiatriques, Centre Hospitalier Regional et Universitaire de Lille, 59037 Lille, France
Clin Nutr 29:60-4. 2010..Complications occurred in 21 patients (84%), but caused no mortality. Our data suggest that gastrostomy is well tolerated by, and effective for improving the nutritional status of, individuals with DMD...
- E-selectin gene S128R polymorphism is associated with poor prognosis in patients with stage II or III colorectal cancerMohamed Hebbar
Department of Medical Oncology, University Hospital, Lille, France
Eur J Cancer 45:1871-6. 2009..This polymorphism detection may permit better selection of patients suitable for adjuvant therapy, especially among those with stage II disease...
- [Diagnosis of cervical squamous intraepithelial lesions by fluorescence imaging: clinical feasibility study]P Collinet
Pôle de chirurgie gynécologique, clinique de gynécologie, obstétrique et néonatalogie, Hopital Jeanne de Flandre, CHRU de Lille, 2, Avenue Oscar Lambret, 59037 Lille Cedex, France
Gynecol Obstet Fertil 37:307-12. 2009..The goal of this study was to assess the feasibility and safety of colposcopic fluorescence diagnosis of SIL after topically application of methyl aminolevulinate (MAL)...
- [Patient identification vigilance in public healthcare organizations: inventory in French hospitals and proposals]A Perrin
Service de gestion du risque infectieux et des vigilances, CHRU de Lille, France
Ann Biol Clin (Paris) 67:177-89. 2009..This effort has to be supported by an essential institutionalization of identity vigilance...
- Nosocomial tracheobronchitisSaad Nseir
Intensive Care Unit, Calmette Hospital, University Hospital of Lille, boulevard du Pr Leclercq, Lille Cedex, France
Curr Opin Infect Dis 22:148-53. 2009..Ventilator-associated tracheobronchitis (VAT) represents an intermediate process between lower respiratory tract colonization and ventilator-associated pneumonia. The aim of this review is to discuss recent findings on VAT...
- [Rules and French regulations for blood and marrow stem cell donation]Jean Pierre Jouet
Service des Maladies du Sang, CHRU de Lille, 59037 Lille Cedex, France
Rev Prat 58:2105-10. 2008..As familial transplantations are less and less performed, national registries have to be strengthened...
- [The middle fossa approaches]C Vincent
Service d otologie et d otoneurologie, Hopital R Salengro, Rue Emile Laine, CHRU de Lille, 59037 Lille Cedex, France
Ann Otolaryngol Chir Cervicofac 125:289-93. 2008..Describe the surgical systematization of the different variants of the middle fossa approach...
- Sixteen-slice multidetector computed tomography pulmonary angiography: evaluation of cardiogenic motion artifacts and influence of rotation time on image qualityJohn F Bruzzi
Department of Thoracic Imaging, Hospital Calmette, Lille, France
J Comput Assist Tomogr 29:805-14. 2005..To describe the site and severity of cardiogenic motion artifacts on 16-slice multidetector computed tomography (CT) angiograms of the pulmonary circulation and to determine the impact of the gantry rotation time on image quality...
- [The role of carotid and transcranial Doppler sonography in the management of ischemic stroke]C Gautier
Service des EFCV, Hopital Cardiologique, CHRU Lille
J Radiol 86:1105-14. 2005..Optimal sonographic examination currently allows comprehensive evaluation of a carotid lesion...
- Usefulness of coronal reformations in the diagnostic evaluation of infiltrative lung diseaseMartine Remy-Jardin
Department of Radiology, Hospital Calmette, University Center of Lille, Lille, France
J Comput Assist Tomogr 27:266-73. 2003....
- MRI in children with mental retardationGustavo Soto-Ares
Department of Neuroradiology, Hopital Roger Salengro, CHRU Lille, 59037 Lille, France
Pediatr Radiol 33:334-45. 2003..In some of these patients, MRI is recommended and may identify subtle abnormal brain findings...
- [Hypertrophy of the biceps surae after post-radiation lumbar radiculopathy]T Stojkovic
Service de Neurologie, Hopital Roger Salengro, CHU de Lille
Rev Neurol (Paris) 159:83-6. 2003..Muscular hypertrophy, as the consequence of post-irradiation lumbar radiculopathy is rarely reported. We discuss the possible mechanism of neurogenic muscular hypertrophy...
- Helical CT in acute lower gastrointestinal bleedingOlivier Ernst
Department of Radiology, Hopital Huriez, 1 rue Polonovski, 59037 Lille, France
Eur Radiol 13:114-7. 2003..Our results suggest that helical CT could be a good diagnostic tool in acute lower gastrointestinal bleeding to help the physician to diagnose the bleeding site...
- Role of viruses and atypical bacteria in exacerbations of asthma in hospitalized children: a prospective study in the Nord-Pas de Calais region (France)C Thumerelle
Department of Pediatrics, CHU Lille, Lille, France
Pediatr Pulmonol 35:75-82. 2003..Persistent clinical features were more frequently associated with atypical bacterial infections, suggesting that these infections should be investigated and treated in cases of persistent asthmatic symptoms...
- Influence of flow on mucosal-to-arterial carbon dioxide differenceBenoit Vallet
Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care Medicine, University Hospital of Lille, Lille, France
Crit Care 6:463-4. 2002
- Frequency of structural abnormalities of the long arm of chromosome 12 in myelofibrosis with myeloid metaplasiaJoris Andrieux
Laboratoires de Génétique Médicale, Hopital Jeanne de Flandre, Barre Nord CHRU, 2 Avenue Oscar Lambret, 59037, Lille Cedex, France
Cancer Genet Cytogenet 137:68-71. 2002..Importance of rearrangement of chromosome 12 in 12q21 or 12q24 is underlined by the authors suggesting a proto-oncogene accountable mechanism of leukemogenesis...
- [Management of essential arterial hypertension and cardiovascular risk levels. Observation in general medicine: national PHENOMEN study. Evaluation and stratification of cardiovascular risk based on the 2000 ANAES recommendations in a population of hypertC Mounier-Vehier
Service de médecine interne et HTA, Hopital Cardiologique, CHRU, 59037 Lille
Arch Mal Coeur Vaiss 95:667-72. 2002..To define the prevalence of cardiovascular risk (CVR) levels in a population of hypertensive patients (whether treated or not) monitored by General Practitioners, using the stratification system proposed by the ANAES in 2000...
- [Chronic lupus erythematosus presenting as acneiform lesions]R Deruelle-Khazaal
Clinique Dermatologique, Hopital Claude Huriez, CHRU, 59037 Lille Cedex, France
Ann Dermatol Venereol 129:883-5. 2002..We report on a patient with lesions of acne leading to the diagnosis of chronic lupus erythematosus, and who subsequently developed systemic lupus erythematosus...
- [Important of magnetic resonance angiography with gadolinium injection in pulmonary vein diseases]F Godart
Service des maladies cardiovasculaires infantiles et congenitales, Hopital Cardiologique, CHRU de Lille
Arch Mal Coeur Vaiss 95:433-7. 2002..It is therefore of significance in the investigation of anomalies of the pulmonary veins complementing echocardiography, and could in future replace cardiac catheterisation...
- [Hemorrhagic digestive metastases from testicular choriocarcinoma]P Zerbib
Service de Chirurgie Adultes Ouest, Hopital Claude Huriez, CHRU, 59037 Lille, France
Ann Chir 127:300-1. 2002..The surgical operation by laparotomy allows the topographic diagnosis and the treatment, but was made responsible for hemorrhagic decompensation of other metastatic localizations engaging the vital forecast...
- Immunohistochemical detection of Fas and Fas ligand in sarcomatoid renal cell carcinomaX Leroy
Department of Pathology, University Hospitals of Lille, France
APMIS 109:469-73. 2001..These findings may indicate that Fas ligand is a possible therapeutic molecular target for treatment of SRC...
- Solitary fibrous tumour of the kidneyX Leroy
Department of Pathology, CHRU, Lille, France
Urol Int 65:49-52. 2000..The neoplastic cells stained for vimentin and CD34. CD31 was negative. Biologically, we did not find any arguments for malignancy: the flow cytometric study showed diploid histograms, and immunostaining for p53 was negative...
- The human chorionic gonadotropin test is more powerful than the gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonist test to discriminate male isolated hypogonadotropic hypogonadism from constitutional delayed pubertyV Degros
Service d Endocrinologie et de Diabetologie, Clinique Marc Linquette, 6, rue du Professeur Laguesse, 59037 Lille Cedex, France
Eur J Endocrinol 149:23-9. 2003..We revisited the diagnostic power of the basal serum testosterone level, the Triptorelin test and the human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) test in a cohort of 33 boys with delayed puberty...
- Involvement of adherence and adhesion Staphylococcus epidermidis genes in pacemaker lead-associated infectionsDidier Klug
Department of Cardiology, Lille University, Lille 59037, France
J Clin Microbiol 41:3348-50. 2003..The detection rates of fbe and atlE were identical in PMI and IVCI strains, but ica detection rates were identical in PMI and saprophytic strains...
- [Myoclonic dystonia]F Cassim
Service de Neurophysiologie Clinique, Hopital Salengro, CHU, Lille
Rev Neurol (Paris) 159:892-9. 2003..Promising treatments may be medical (gamma-hydroxybutyric acid) and surgical (deep brain stimulation) although therapeutic abstention may be possible owing to the frequent benign course of the disease...
- [Radiologic manifestations of pulmonary tuberculosis]C Thumerelle
Unité de pneumologie et allergologie pédiatriques, Hopital Jeanne de Flandre, CHRU de Lille, 59037 Lille Cedex, France
Arch Pediatr 12:S132-6. 2005..We review indications of chest radiograph and CT, the radiologic features of primary and post-primary tuberculosis, and outcome of tuberculous lesions...
- Accidental and nonaccidental head injuries in infants: a prospective studyMatthieu Vinchon
Departments of Pediatric Neurosurgery, CHRU de Lille, Lille, France
J Neurosurg 102:380-4. 2005..Subdural hematoma (SDH) is a common feature; however, its incidence and causative factors are poorly documented...
- Variability and predictability of functional efficacy of botulinum toxin injection in leg spastic musclesMarc Rousseaux
Service de Reeducation Neurologique, Hôpital Swynghedauw, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire, CHRU, 59037 Lille Cedex, France
J Neurol Sci 232:51-7. 2005....
- Effects of antenatal glucocorticoids on circulatory adaptation at birth in the ovine fetusV Houfflin-Debarge
Department of Obstetrics, Centre Hospitalier Regional Universitaire de Lille, Lille, France
Biol Neonate 88:73-8. 2005..We hypothesized that antenatal glucocorticoids (GC) increase pulmonary vasodilatation to birth-related stimuli...
- Octreotide (long-acting release formulation) treatment in patients with graves' orbitopathy: clinical results of a four-month, randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind studyJ L Wemeau
Clinique Endocrinologique Marc Linquette, Centre Hospitalier Regional Universitaire, 59037 Lille Cedex, France
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 90:841-8. 2005..Surprisingly, it significantly reduced proptosis, one of the most debilitating symptoms of GO. Additional studies are warranted to define the benefit to risk ratio of the somatostatin analogs in this indication...
- Can generic paediatric mortality scores calculated 4 hours after admission be used as inclusion criteria for clinical trials?Stephane Leteurtre
Paediatric Intensive Care Unit, University Hospital of Lille, Lille, France
Crit Care 8:R185-93. 2004..The aim of the present study was to validate PRISM, PRISM III and PIM at the time points for which they were developed, and to compare their accuracy in predicting mortality at those times with their accuracy at 4 hours...
- [Meningococcal purpura fulminans in children]Francis Leclerc
Réanimation Pédiatrique, Hopital Jeanne de Flandre, CHU de Lille, 59037 Lille Cedex
Rev Prat 54:957-62. 2004..Cases must be rapidly notified to the Public Health Service who will institute chemoprophylaxis for close contacts. Given the predominance of serogroup B in France, we hope that an efficient vaccine will soon become available...
- Exposure to methyl methacrylate and hypersensitivity pneumonitis in dental techniciansA Scherpereel
Clinique des Maladies Respiratoires, Hopital Calmette, 1 rue du Pr Leclerc, 59037 Lille Cedex, France
Allergy 59:890-2. 2004
- Many patients with dementia identified after stroke already had dementia present beforeDidier Leys
Department of Neurology, Stroke Unit, University of Lille EA2691, Hopital Roger Salengro, 59037, Lille, France
J Neurol 251:609-10. 2004
- [Amniotic fluid embolism suspected in a case of seizure and mild uterine haemorrhage with activation of coagulation and fibrinolysis]A S Ducloy-Bouthors
Département d anesthésie réanimation I, Hopital Jeanne de Flandre, CHRU, 2, Avenue Oscar Lambret, 59037 Lille Cedex, France
Ann Fr Anesth Reanim 23:149-52. 2004..A ten fold value of foetal blood cells in maternal serum suggested the diagnosis of amniotic fluid embolism. Atypical forms of amniotic fluid embolism and their diagnosis are discussed...
- [A study of 100 consecutive children presenting with learning disabilities]J C Cuvellier
Service de Neuropediatrie, Centre Hospitalier Regional et Universitaire de Lille, Hopital Salengro, 59037 Lille Cedex, France
Arch Pediatr 11:201-6. 2004..To determine the impact of a neuropediatrician view on diagnosis and management of learning disabilities...
- Distortion of the self-reactive IgG antibody repertoire in multiple sclerosis as a new diagnostic toolDidier Lefranc
Laboratoire d Immunologie Equipe d Accueil 2686, Faculte de Medecine, Pole Recherche, 1 place de Verdun, 59045 Lille Cedex, France
J Immunol 172:669-78. 2004..Further characterization of such discriminant Ags could provide useful information regarding their potent role in pathogenesis or regulatory processes in MS...
- Temporal pattern in consumption of the first drink of the day in alcohol-dependent personsThierry Danel
Department of Medical Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Faculty of Medicine Pitié Salpêtrière, Paris, France
Chronobiol Int 20:1093-102. 2003..This rhythmicity seems to be a pertinent criterion for alcohol dependence syndrome...
- Ventricular tachycardia originating from the posteroseptal process of the left ventricle with inferior wall healed myocardial infarctionD Lacroix
Department of Cardiology, University of Lille, France
Am J Cardiol 84:181-6. 1999..Because these tachycardias can be successfully eliminated, their characteristic morphologies may provide clinical markers for the identification of patient candidates to surgical or nonsurgical ablative therapy...