Marie Aline Charles
- Effect of weight change and metformin on fibrinolysis and the von Willebrand factor in obese nondiabetic subjects: the BIGPRO1 Study. Biguanides and the Prevention of the Risk of ObesityM A Charles
INSERM National Institute of Health and Medical Research Unit 21, Villejuif, France
Diabetes Care 21:1967-72. 1998..5 kg/m2...
- Implication of the Pro12Ala polymorphism of the PPAR-gamma 2 gene in type 2 diabetes and obesity in the French populationMaya Ghoussaini
CNRS UMR 8090, Institute of Biology of Lille, Pasteur Institute, Lille, France
BMC Med Genet 6:11. 2005..The aim of this study was to evaluate the impact of this SNP with regards to T2D and childhood and adult obesity in the French Caucasian population...
- Monitoring the obesity epidemic in France: the Obepi surveys 1997-2006Marie Aline Charles
INSERM, Unit 780 Research in Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Villejuif, France
Obesity (Silver Spring) 16:2182-6. 2008..Regular monitoring of obesity prevalence in France and neighboring countries is needed to compare future trends...
- High plasma nonesterified fatty acids are predictive of cancer mortality but not of coronary heart disease mortality: results from the Paris Prospective StudyM A Charles
Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale INSERM, Unit 258, Villejuif, France
Am J Epidemiol 153:292-8. 2001..In contrast, an unexpected association with cancer mortality was found that may point to the need for further investigation...
- Treatment with metformin of non-diabetic men with hypertension, hypertriglyceridaemia and central fat distribution: the BIGPRO 1.2 trialM A Charles
National Institute of Health and Medical Research INSERM, Unit 258, Villejuif, France
Diabetes Metab Res Rev 16:2-7. 2000..7 and < or =6.5 mmol/l, high blood pressure (systolic > or =140 and < or =180 and/or diastolic > or =90 and < or =105 mmHg, or treatment for hypertension) and a waist-to-hip ratio > or =0.95...
- Prevention of type 2 diabetes: role of metforminM A Charles
National Institute of Health and Medical Research INSERM Unit 21, Villejuif, France
Drugs 58:71-3; discussion 75-82. 1999..These effects together with the good tolerability profile of the drug position metformin as a first-line agent for the prevention of type 2 diabetes...
- Higher cord C-peptide concentrations are associated with slower growth rate in the 1st year of life in girls but not in boysNolwenn Regnault
INSERM, U1018, Center for Research in Epidemiology and Population Health, Lifelong Epidemiology of Diabetes, Obesity, and Chronic Kidney Disease, Villejuif, France
Diabetes 60:2152-9. 2011..To understand the relationships between maternal glycemia during pregnancy and prenatal and early postnatal growth by evaluating cord C-peptide and IGF-I as mediating biomarkers in boys and girls separately...
- Cardiovascular risk factor levels and their relationships with overweight and fat distribution in children: the Fleurbaix Laventie Ville Santé II studyJérémie Botton
INSERM, Unit 780, IFR69, F 94807 Villejuif Cedex, France
Metabolism 56:614-22. 2007..c) International definition of abdominal obesity in children is required to standardize studies and to progress in the evaluation of childhood obesity and its consequences...
- Maternal weight change before pregnancy in relation to birthweight and risks of adverse pregnancy outcomesIbrahima Diouf
INSERM, Unit 1018, Centre for Research in Epidemiology and Population Health CESP, Team 10 Epidemiology of Obesity, Diabetes and Renal Disease Over the Life Course, 16 Avenue Paul Vaillant Couturier, 94807 Villejuif Cedex, France
Eur J Epidemiol 26:789-96. 2011..Our analysis is the first to report that in non-overweight women, those who lost weight before pregnancy are at higher risk of having SGA newborns...
- Determinants of early ponderal and statural growth in full-term infants in the EDEN mother-child cohort studyNolwenn Regnault
Center for Research in Epidemiology and Population Health, UMR, Villejuif, France
Am J Clin Nutr 92:594-602. 2010..Growth velocity in the first months of postnatal life has been associated with later overweight and obesity...
- Parental body size and early weight and height growth velocities in their offspringJérémie Botton
INSERM, CESP Centre for research in Epidemiology and Population Health, Villejuif, France
Early Hum Dev 86:445-50. 2010..Whereas weight or height at a given age are the results of the cumulative growth experience, growth velocities allows the study of factors affecting growth at given ages...
- Pregnancy exposure to atmospheric pollutants and placental weight: an approach relying on a dispersion modelAnnisa Rahmalia
INSERM, Team of Environmental Epidemiology Applied to Reproduction and Respiratory Health, U823, 38042 Grenoble, France
Environ Int 48:47-55. 2012..The possible underlying biological mechanisms have little been studied in humans, but animal studies suggest an impact of atmospheric pollutants on placental function...
- Breastfeeding duration and cognitive development at 2 and 3 years of age in the EDEN mother-child cohortJonathan Y Bernard
INSERM, Center for Research in Epidemiology and Population Health, U1018, Epidemiology of Diabetes, Obesity and Renal Diseases, Lifelong Approach Team, F 94807 Villejuif, France
J Pediatr 163:36-42.e1. 2013..To investigate the dose-response relationship between breastfeeding duration and cognitive development in French preschool children...
- Determinants of infant formula use and relation with growth in the first 4 monthsAisha Betoko
INSERM, CESP, Centre for research in Epidemiology and Population Health, U1018, Epidemiology of Diabetes, Obesity and Chronic Kidney Disease over the Life Course, Villejuif, France Paris Sud 11 University, UMRS 1018, Villejuif, France INSERM, CIC 0802, Clinical Investigation Centre, University Hospital, Poitiers, France INSERM, UMRS 953, Epidemiological Research Unit on Perinatal Health and Women s and Children s Health, Villejuif, France UPMC, Paris 06 University, Paris, France
Matern Child Nutr 10:267-79. 2014..The use of a specific type of infant formula seems to be mainly related to parental characteristics. Infant's growth in the first 4 months is related to other factors than to the type of formula used...
- The dietary n6:n3 fatty acid ratio during pregnancy is inversely associated with child neurodevelopment in the EDEN mother-child cohortJonathan Y Bernard
INSERM, Centre for Research in Epidemiology and Population Health CESP, U1018, Team Epidemiology of diabetes, obesity and kidney disease life long approach, Villejuif, France
J Nutr 143:1481-8. 2013..However, breastfeeding might compensate for prenatal imbalance in maternal dietary n6:n3 fatty acid ratio. ..
- VNTR polymorphism of the insulin gene and childhood overweight in a general populationBarbara Heude
Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale, Unité 258 IFR69, Faculte de Medecine Paris Sud, Villejuif, France
Obes Res 12:499-504. 2004..Our purpose was to analyze the association between this polymorphism and adiposity variability in an unselected population of children and adolescents in northern France...
- Birth weight, body silhouette over the life course, and incident diabetes in 91,453 middle-aged women from the French Etude Epidemiologique de Femmes de la Mutuelle Generale de l'Education Nationale (E3N) CohortBlandine de Lauzon-Guillain
INSERM, ERI 20, EA 4045, Institut Gustave Roussy, Villejuif, France
Diabetes Care 33:298-303. 2010..Low birth weight is also associated with a higher diabetes incidence. We aimed to examine to what extent the evolution of body shape, from childhood to adulthood, is related to incident diabetes in late adulthood...
- Prenatal mercury contamination: relationship with maternal seafood consumption during pregnancy and fetal growth in the 'EDEN mother-child' cohortPeggy Drouillet-Pinard
INSERM, CESP Centre for research in Epidemiology and Population Health, U1018, Team Epidemiology of Obesity, Diabetes and Renal Disease over the Lifecourse, Villejuif, France
Br J Nutr 104:1096-100. 2010..There was no consistent association between Hg level and fetal growth. Taking into account Hg level did not modify associations between seafood intake and fetal growth...
- Depression and anxiety in women during pregnancy and neonatal outcome: data from the EDEN mother-child cohortGladys Ibanez
INSERM, UMR S953, Epidemiological Research Unit on Perinatal Health and Women s and Children s Health, Hopital Tenon, Paris, France
Early Hum Dev 88:643-9. 2012..According to the World Health Organization, mental health disorders are the leading causes of disease burden in women from 15 to 44 years. These conditions in pregnant women may affect the offspring...
- Latent variables and structural equation models for longitudinal relationships: an illustration in nutritional epidemiologyMichel Chavance
Biostatistics, CESP Centre for research in Epidemiology and Population Health, U1018, Inserm F94807, Villejuif, France
BMC Med Res Methodol 10:37. 2010..The latter was illustrated by studying cross-sectional and longitudinal relationships between eating behavior and adiposity, using four different indicators of fat mass...
- Postnatal weight and height growth velocities at different ages between birth and 5 y and body composition in adolescent boys and girlsJérémie Botton
INSERM, Unit 780, Villejuif, France
Am J Clin Nutr 87:1760-8. 2008..Rapid weight gain in the first years of life is associated with adult obesity. Whether there are critical windows for this long-term effect is unclear...
- Discordant time trends in maternal body size and offspring birthweight of term deliveries in France between 1972 and 2003: data from the French National Perinatal SurveysIbrahima Diouf
INSERM, Unit 1018, Center for Epidemiology and Populations Health CESP Villejuif, France
Paediatr Perinat Epidemiol 25:210-7. 2011....
- Multidimensionality of the relationship between social status and dietary patterns in early childhood: longitudinal results from the French EDEN mother-child cohortSoumaïla Camara
INSERM, UMR1153 Epidemiology and Biostatistics Sorbonne Paris Cité Center CRESS, Early ORigin of the Child s Health and Development Team ORCHAD, Paris Descartes University, France, Paris, F 75014, France
Int J Behav Nutr Phys Act 12:122. 2015..We aimed to assess the influence of a variety of social factors from different socio-ecological levels (parents, household and child-care) on multi-time point dietary patterns identified from 2 to 5 y...
- Maternal exposure to air pollution before and during pregnancy related to changes in newborn's cord blood lymphocyte subpopulations. The EDEN study cohortNour Baïz
INSERM, Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale, Epidemiology of Allergic and Respiratory EPAR Department, UMR S707, Paris, France
BMC Pregnancy Childbirth 11:87. 2011..Our aim was to investigate the impacts of maternal exposure to air pollution before and during pregnancy on newborn's immune system...
- Parental feeding practices in the United States and in France: relationships with child's characteristics and parent's eating behaviorBlandine de Lauzon-Guillain
Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale, Institut fédératif de recherche 69 IFR69, U780, Villejuif, France
J Am Diet Assoc 109:1064-9. 2009....
- Specific role of maternal weight change in the first trimester of pregnancy on birth sizeIbrahima Diouf
INSERM, CESP Centre for Research in Epidemiology and Populations Health, U1018 Team 10 Lifelong Epidemiology of Obesity, Diabetes and Chronic Renal Disease, Villejuif, France Univ Paris Sud 11, UMRS 1018, Villejuif, France Regional Maternity, University of Nancy, Nancy, France INSERM, UMRS 953, Epidemiological Research on Perinatal Health and Women s and Children s Health, Villejuif, France UPMC Univ Paris 06, F 75005, Paris, France
Matern Child Nutr 10:315-26. 2014..Weight change during the first weeks of pregnancy may impact on fetal growth independently of weight change later in pregnancy through its effects on placental growth and function. ..
- Breastfeeding duration, social and occupational characteristics of mothers in the French 'EDEN mother-child' cohortMercedes Bonet
INSERM, UMR S953, Epidemiological Research Unit on Perinatal Health and Women s and Childrens Health, Hopital Saint Vincent de Paul, bâtiment Lelong, 82 avenue Denfert Rochereau, 75014 Paris, France
Matern Child Health J 17:714-22. 2013..In a society where breastfeeding is not the norm, women may have difficulties combining work and breastfeeding. Specific actions need to be developed and assessed among mothers who return to work and among employers...
- The influence of early feeding practices on fruit and vegetable intake among preschool children in 4 European birth cohortsBlandine de Lauzon-Guillain
Centre for research in Epidemiology and Population Health, Villejuif, France
Am J Clin Nutr 98:804-12. 2013..Fruit and vegetable intake in children remains below recommendations in many countries. The long-term effects of early parental feeding practices on fruit and vegetable intake are not clearly established...
- Maternal fatty acid intake and fetal growth: evidence for an association in overweight women. The 'EDEN mother-child' cohort (study of pre- and early postnatal determinants of the child's development and health)Peggy Drouillet
INSERM, Unit 780, 16 Avenue Paul Vaillant Couturier, Villejuif, France
Br J Nutr 101:583-91. 2009..We concluded that a high pre-pregnancy n-3 fatty acid:PUFA ratio may sustain fetal growth in overweight women. Follow-up of the children may help determine whether this has beneficial consequences for the child's health and development...
- Evolution of obesity prevalence in France: an age-period-cohort analysisIbrahima Diouf
INSERM, Unit 780 Research in Epidemiology and Biostatistics, IFR69, Villejuif, France
Epidemiology 21:360-5. 2010..A rapid increase in the prevalence of obesity has been reported in France since 1990. We investigated the impact of birth cohort on the changes in obesity prevalence after taking into account age and survey period...
- The association between linoleic acid levels in colostrum and child cognition at 2 and 3 y in the EDEN cohortJonathan Y Bernard
1 Inserm U1018, Centre for Research in Epidemiology and Population Health CESP, Villejuif, France 2 UMRS 1018, Univ Paris Sud, Villejuif, France
Pediatr Res 77:829-35. 2015..Breastfeeding has been associated with improved cognitive development. This may be explained by polyunsaturated fatty acid (PUFA) content of breast milk, especially long-chain (LC) PUFA that are needed for postnatal brain growth...
- Gender-specific factors associated with shorter sleep duration at age 3 yearsSabine Plancoulaine
INSERM, UMR1153 Epidemiology and Statistics Sorbonne Paris Cité Research Center CRESS, early ORigin of the Child s Health And Development ORCHAD Team, Villejuif, France and Paris Descartes University, Paris, France
J Sleep Res 24:610-20. 2015..These results suggest either a patterning of parental behaviours that differs according to gender, or a gender-specific sleep physiology, or both...
- Correcting for the influence of sampling conditions on biomarkers of exposure to phenols and phthalates: a 2-step standardization method based on regression residualsMarion Mortamais
Team of Environmental Epidemiology Applied to Reproduction and Respiratory Health, INSERM, Institut Albert Bonniot U823, Grenoble, France
Environ Health 11:29. 2012....
- Maternal blood lead levels and the risk of pregnancy-induced hypertension: the EDEN cohort studyChadi Yazbeck
INSERM, U780, IFR69, Villejuif, France
Environ Health Perspect 117:1526-30. 2009..Prior studies revealed associations of environmental lead exposure with risks of hypertension and elevated blood pressure...
- Frequency of the WHO metabolic syndrome in European cohorts, and an alternative definition of an insulin resistance syndromeBeverley Balkau
INSERM Unit 258, Villejuif Cedex, France
Diabetes Metab 28:364-76. 2002....
- Association between maternal seafood consumption before pregnancy and fetal growth: evidence for an association in overweight women. The EDEN mother-child cohortPeggy Drouillet
INSERM Unit 780, 16 Avenue Paul Vaillant Couturier, Villejuif Cedex, France
Paediatr Perinat Epidemiol 23:76-86. 2009..002). No significant association was found with consumption at the end of pregnancy. In conclusion, high seafood consumption before pregnancy is positively associated with fetal growth in overweight women...
- Determinants of neonatal weight loss in term-infants: specific association with pre-pregnancy maternal body mass index and infant feeding modeNolwenn Regnault
Unité INSERM 1018, Centre de Recherche en Epidémiologie et Santé des Populations, 16 av Paul Vaillant Couturier, Villejuif Cedex, France
Arch Dis Child Fetal Neonatal Ed 96:F217-22. 2011..We aimed to study the determinants of neonatal weight loss measured on the third day of life in term-infants...
- Gamma-glutamyltransferase activity and development of the metabolic syndrome (International Diabetes Federation Definition) in middle-aged men and women: Data from the Epidemiological Study on the Insulin Resistance Syndrome (DESIR) cohortPhilippe Andre
Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale INSERM Unité 780 IFR69, Epidemiological and Biostatistical Research, Villejuif, France
Diabetes Care 30:2355-61. 2007..Our aim was to study the association of GGT with the development of the metabolic syndrome (MetS)...
- The effect of fall prevention exercise programmes on fall induced injuries in community dwelling older adultsFabienne El-Khoury
Univ Paris Sud, UMRS 1018, F 94807, Villejuif, France INSERM, Centre for Research in Epidemiology and Population Health CESP, U1018, F 94805 Villejuif, France
Br J Sports Med 49:1348. 2015..Are fall prevention exercise interventions for older people living in the community effective in preventing different types of fall related injuries?..
- Effectiveness of two year balance training programme on prevention of fall induced injuries in at risk women aged 75-85 living in community: Ossébo randomised controlled trialFabienne El-Khoury
Universite Paris Sud, UMR S1018, F 94807, Villejuif, France Université Paris Descartes, UMR S 1153, F 75014, Paris, France INSERM, Centre de Recherche Epidémiologie et Statistique Sorbonne Paris Cité CRESS, U1153, F 94807, Villejuif, France
BMJ 351:h3830. 2015..To assess the effectiveness of a two year exercise programme of progressive balance retraining in reducing injurious falls among women aged 75-85 at increased risk of falls and injuries and living in the community...
- Postnatal weight and height growth modeling and prediction of body mass index as a function of time for the study of growth determinantsJérémie Botton
Inserm U1018, Center for Research in Epidemiology and Population Health, Team Epidemiology of diabetes, Obesity and Renal Diseases Lifelong Approach, and UMRS 1018, Universite Paris Sud, Villejuif, France
Ann Nutr Metab 65:156-66. 2014..By modeling observed growth data, we homogenized the data in terms of number and age of measurements and were able to calculate other specific parameters as growth velocities...
- Cognitive restraint, uncontrolled eating and emotional eating: correlations between parent and adolescentBlandine de Lauzon-Guillain
INSERM, IFR69, U780, Villejuif, F 94807, France
Matern Child Nutr 5:171-8. 2009..In conclusion, correlations in eating behaviour were higher with the parent of the same gender, and eating behaviours in adolescents seem to reflect opposition to parents' behaviour more than familial resemblance...
- Calcium consumption and insulin resistance syndrome parameters. Data from the Epidemiological Study on the Insulin Resistance Syndrome (DESIR)Peggy Drouillet
INSERM U780 IFR69, Villejuif, France
Nutr Metab Cardiovasc Dis 17:486-92. 2007..In this study we have examined the relationship between dietary calcium and the established parameters of the insulin resistance syndrome...
- Maternal exposure to nitrogen dioxide during pregnancy and offspring birth weight: comparison of two exposure modelsJohanna Lepeule
INSERM, Avenir Team Environmental Epidemiology Applied to Fecundity and Reproduction, Institut Albert Bonniot, Grenoble, France
Environ Health Perspect 118:1483-9. 2010..Studies of the effects of air pollutants on birth weight often assess exposure with networks of permanent air quality monitoring stations (AQMSs), which have a poor spatial resolution...
- Maternal personal exposure to airborne benzene and intrauterine growthRemy Slama
INSERM, Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale, University J Fourier Grenoble, Avenir Team Environmental Epidemiology Applied to Fecundity and Reproduction, U823, Institut Albert Bonniot, Grenoble, France
Environ Health Perspect 117:1313-21. 2009..Studies relying on outdoor pollutants measures have reported associations between air pollutants and birth weight...
- Should the WHO growth charts be used in France?Pauline Scherdel
INSERM, UMR1153 Epidemiology and Biostatistics Sorbonne Paris Cité Center CRESS, Early determinants of the child s health and development Team ORCHAD, Paris, France, Paris Descartes University, France
PLoS ONE 10:e0120806. 2015..Growth charts are an essential clinical tool for evaluating a child's health and development. The current French reference curves, published in 1979, have recently been challenged by the 2006 World Health Organization (WHO) growth charts...
- The effect of fall prevention exercise programmes on fall induced injuries in community dwelling older adults: systematic review and meta-analysis of randomised controlled trialsFabienne El-Khoury
Univ Paris Sud, UMRS 1018, F 94807, Villejuif, France
BMJ 347:f6234. 2013..To determine whether, and to what extent, fall prevention exercise interventions for older community dwelling people are effective in preventing different types of fall related injuries...
- Reproducibility of the diagnosis of diabetes over a 30-month follow-up: the Paris Prospective StudyE Eschwege
Faculty of Medicine, University of Paris XI, Villejuif, France
Diabetes Care 24:1941-4. 2001..To describe the change in diabetic status over 30 months...
- [Prevalence of obesity in adults in France: the situation in 2000 established from the OBEPI Study]M A Charles
INSERM U 258, Villejuif et Hôtel Dieu, Paris, France
Ann Endocrinol (Paris) 63:154-8. 2002
- Plasma levels of free and total TFPI, relationship with cardiovascular risk factors and endothelial cell markersP E Morange
, Genevilliers, France
Thromb Haemost 85:999-1003. 2001..f-TFPI strongly correlates with endothelial cell markers and t-TFPI is more related to conventional cardiovascular risk factors. The strong gender effect on f-TFPI levels remains to be explained...
- Time trend in height, weight, and obesity prevalence in school children from Northern France, 1992-2000B Heude
Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale, Unité 258, Villejuif Cedex, France
Diabetes Metab 29:235-40. 2003..The aim of this study was to evaluate the changes in height, weight and in the prevalence of overweight and obesity between 1992 and 2000 in children living in two towns of northern France...
- Sagittal abdominal diameter and risk of sudden death in asymptomatic middle-aged men: the Paris Prospective Study IJ P Empana
INSERM Avenir U258, Epidemiology of Sudden Death in the Population, Hopital Paul Brousse, 16 Avenue Paul Vaillant Couturier, 94807 Villejuif, France
Circulation 110:2781-5. 2004..Abdominal (visceral) and overall obesity are both related to coronary heart disease mortality risk; however, the relative contribution of these 2 components of fat deposit in the etiology of sudden death is unknown...
- High plasma leptin predicts an increase in subcutaneous adiposity in children and adultsA Kettaneh
INSERM U 780, IFR 69, Faculte de Medecine Paris Sud, Villejuif, France
Eur J Clin Nutr 61:719-26. 2007..To investigate the hypothesis that plasma leptin may predict adiposity changes...
- Three-year increase of gamma-glutamyltransferase level and development of type 2 diabetes in middle-aged men and women: the D.E.S.I.R. cohortP Andre
INSERM U780 IFR69, 16 Avenue Paul Vaillant Couturier, 94807 Villejuif Cedex, France
Diabetologia 49:2599-603. 2006..Among hepatic markers, gamma-glutamyltransferase (GGT) is the main predictor for development of type 2 diabetes, but there are no data to date on changes in GGT and type 2 diabetes incidence...
- Hepatic markers and development of type 2 diabetes in middle aged men and women: a three-year follow-up study. The D.E.S.I.R. Study (Data from an Epidemiological Study on the Insulin Resistance syndrome)P Andre
INSERM U258 IFR69, University Paris XI, 16 Avenue Paul Vaillant Couturier, 94807 Villejuif, France
Diabetes Metab 31:542-50. 2005..This study investigates the association between hepatic markers and the 3-year risk of diabetes...
- Reliability of bioimpedance analysis compared with other adiposity measurements in children: the FLVS II StudyA Kettaneh
INSERM U258, 16 Avenue Paul Vaillant Couturier, 94807 Villejuif, France
Diabetes Metab 31:534-41. 2005....
- Prescreening tools for diabetes and obesity-associated dyslipidaemia: comparing BMI, waist and waist hip ratio. The D.E.S.I.R. StudyB Balkau
INSERM, U258, Villejuif, France
Eur J Clin Nutr 60:295-304. 2006..To compare the sensitivities of BMI, waist circumference and waist hip ratio (WHR) in identifying subjects who should be screened for diabetes and/or for obesity-associated dyslipidaemia...
- Changes in physical activity explain paradoxical relationship between baseline physical activity and adiposity changes in adolescent girls: the FLVS II studyA Kettaneh
INSERM Unit 258, Villejuif Cedex, France
Int J Obes (Lond) 29:586-93. 2005..To investigate in adolescents relationships between habitual physical activity (PA) and changes in several indicators of adiposity...
- Anthropometric relationships between parents and children throughout childhood: the Fleurbaix-Laventie Ville Santé StudyB Heude
Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale INSERM, Unité 258 IFR69, Faculte de Medecine Paris Sud, Villejuif Cedex, France
Int J Obes (Lond) 29:1222-9. 2005..The study of parent-child anthropometric relationships and their evolution over time may help to better understand familial risk factors for childhood obesity...
- Relationship between gamma-glutamyltransferase and fat mass in a general population of 8-17 years old children. The FLVS II studyJ Botton
INSERM, U780, IFR69, 16, avenue Paul Vaillant Couturier, 94807 Villejuif, France Faculté de Médecine, Universite Paris Sud, IFR69, 63, rue Gabriel Péri, 94276 Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
Diabetes Metab 33:354-9. 2007..We aimed to study the relationships between GGT and anthropometric parameters in a general population of children...
- The atherogenic lipid profile is associated with type 2 diabetes and some of its treatment modalitiesM Lin
Diabetes Research Center, 2492 Walnut Ave, Suite 130, Tustin, CA 92780, USA
Diabetes Nutr Metab 16:56-64. 2003....