U F Power
Affiliation: Centre de Recherche Pierre Fabre
- Identification and characterisation of multiple linear B cell protectopes in the respiratory syncytial virus G proteinU F Power
Centre d Immunologie Pierre Fabre, 74164 Cedex, Saint Julien en Genevois, France
Vaccine 19:2345-51. 2001..However, all the identified murine B cell protectopes were conserved in RSV seropositive humans. Should these protectopes correspond with protection in humans, BBG2Na may constitute a very interesting vaccine candidate against RSV...
- Safety and immunogenicity of a novel recombinant subunit respiratory syncytial virus vaccine (BBG2Na) in healthy young adultsU F Power
Centre d Immunologie Pierre Fabre, Saint Julien en Genevois, France
J Infect Dis 184:1456-60. 2001..Antibody responses to 2 murine lung protective epitopes were also highly boosted after vaccination. Therefore, BBG2Na is safe, well tolerated, and highly immunogenic in RSV-seropositive adults...
- Differential histopathology and chemokine gene expression in lung tissues following respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) challenge of formalin-inactivated RSV- or BBG2Na-immunized miceU F Power
Centre d Immunologie Pierre Fabre, 74164 Saint Julien en Genevois, France
J Virol 75:12421-30. 2001..Consequently, our data suggest that BBG2Na may constitute a safe RSV subunit vaccine for use in seronegative infants...
- The immunogenicity, protective efficacy and safety of BBG2Na, a subunit respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) vaccine candidate, against RSV-BUltan F Power
Centre d Immunologie Pierre Fabre, 74164, Saint Julien en Genevois, France
Vaccine 22:168-76. 2003..However, the duration of protective immunity will probably be insufficient to prevent RSV-B infection for the duration of the RSV epidemic season...
- Identification of multiple protective epitopes (protectopes) in the central conserved domain of a prototype human respiratory syncytial virus G proteinH Plotnicky-Gilquin
Centre d Immunologie Pierre Fabre, 74164 Saint Julien en Genevois cedex, France
J Virol 73:5637-45. 1999..Should these murine protectopes also be implicated in human LRT protection, their clustering around the highly conserved cysteine noose region will have important implications for the development of RSV vaccines...
- CD4(+) T-cell-mediated antiviral protection of the upper respiratory tract in BALB/c mice following parenteral immunization with a recombinant respiratory syncytial virus G protein fragmentH Plotnicky-Gilquin
Centre d Immunologie Pierre Fabre, 74 164 St Julien en Genevois, France
J Virol 74:3455-63. 2000..Taken together, these results demonstrate for the first time that CD4(+) T cells induced upon parenteral immunization with an RSV G protein fragment play a critical role in URT protection of normal mice against RSV infection...
- A novel bipolar mode of attachment to aluminium-containing adjuvants by BBG2Na, a recombinant subunit hRSV vaccineN Dagouassat
, Centre d'Immunologie Pierre-Fabre, , BP 497, F74164, Saint-Julien-en-Genevois, France
Vaccine 19:4143-52. 2001..From a physicochemical point of view, this unique property of BBG2Na makes it eminently suitable for combination to either paediatric or elderly multivalent AH- or AP-containing vaccines already in the market or in development...
- Structure-antigenicity relationship studies of the central conserved region of human respiratory syncytial virus protein GM Sugawara
Institut de Pharmacologie et de Biologie Structurale Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, Toulouse, France
J Pept Res 60:271-82. 2002....