Affiliation: Centre Hospitalier de Versailles
- [Acute pyelonephritis: bacteriological data and general course of germ resistance]B Pangon
Service de Microbiologie, Centre Hospitalier de Versailles, 177, rue de Versailles, 78157 Le Chesnay Cedex, France
Pathol Biol (Paris) 51:503-7. 2003..The choice of antibiotherapy not only rests upon antibiogram data, but also upon pharmacological characteristics of the antibiotic...
- In vitro activity of teicoplanin against gram-positive cocciP Allouch
Service d Hygiène Hospitalière, Hôpital A Mignot, 177, route de Versailles, 78150 Le Chesnay, France
Pathol Biol (Paris) 48:792-5. 2000..All isolates of Enterococcus faecalis tested were susceptible to both glycopeptides. This study confirms that teicoplanin has a very good in vitro activity against gram-positive cocci, isolated in France from nosocomial infections...
- [Epidemiology of candidemia: results of a one month French hospitals-based surveillance study in 2004]O Eloy
Service de Microbiologie, Hopital Andre Mignot, Centre Hospitalier de Versailles, 177 rue de Versailles, 78157 Le Chesnay, France
Pathol Biol (Paris) 54:523-30. 2006..The aim of our study was to determinate the frequency of candidemia, the species encountered and their susceptibility to antifungal agents in French hospitals in 2004...
- [Pseudomonas aeruginosa and cystic fibrosis: non-antibiotic strategy]P Foucaud
Service de pédiatrie néonatologie, Centre Hospitalier de Versailles, Hopital Andre Mignot, 177, rue de Versailles, 78150 Le Chesnay, France
Arch Pediatr 13:S44-7. 2006..In case of chronical infection, long-term macrolids reduce the virulence factors expression of the bacteria, leading to antibiofilm properties in spite of subinhibitory concentrations...
- [Detection of circulating Candida albicans mannan and antimannan antibodies: useful for diagnosis of deep seated candidiasis]O Eloy
Service de Microbiologie, Hopital Andre Mignot, 177 rue de Versailles, 78157 Le Chesnay, France
Ann Biol Clin (Paris) 60:711-4. 2002..The best tests, in accord to their sensitivity and specificity, are the mannan antigenemia (43% and 100%) and IgM (86% and 100%) and have to be used together...
- Surveillance of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) and Enterobacteriaceae producing extended-spectrum beta-lactamase (ESBLE) in Northern France: a five-year multicentre incidence studyM T Albertini
General Hospital, Saint Quentin, France
J Hosp Infect 52:107-13. 2002..Hence, despite recommendations as for isolation precautions, MRSA remains poorly controlled and requires more effective measures...
- Frequency of isolation and antimicrobial susceptibility of bacterial pathogens isolated from patients with bloodstream infections: a French prospective national surveyJ W Decousser
Centre Hospitalier A Mignot, Versailles, France
J Antimicrob Chemother 51:1213-22. 2003..The magnitude of antibiotic resistance in bloodstream isolates, in particular Gram-positive bacteria, emphasizes the importance of hospital control measures, rational prescribing policies and new vaccine strategies...