Affiliation: Centre de Recherche Pierre Fabre
- I.V. busulfan in pediatrics: a novel dosing to improve safety/efficacy for hematopoietic progenitor cell transplantation recipientsL Nguyen
Clinical Pharmacokinetic Department, Institut de Recherche Pierre Fabre, 11 rue Théron Périé, 81106 Castres Cedex, France
Bone Marrow Transplant 33:979-87. 2004..Age-based dosing was demonstrated not to be clinically relevant with i.v. Bu. Use of the new BW-based dosing appears to be more appropriate for the PEDS...
- Intravenous busulfan in adults prior to haematopoietic stem cell transplantation: a population pharmacokinetic studyL Nguyen
Institut de Recherche Pierre Fabre, Oncology Pharmacokinetics Department, 2 Rue Christian d Espic, 81106, Castres Cedex, France
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 57:191-8. 2006..A limited sampling strategy based on a Bayesian methodology was developed and validated on an independent dataset: AUCs obtained from one to two samplings were demonstrated to be reliably estimated...
- Integration of modelling and simulation into the development of intravenous busulfan in paediatrics: an industrial experienceL Nguyen
Institut de Recherche Pierre Fabre, Castres, France
Fundam Clin Pharmacol 22:599-604. 2008..Over 80% of the children were within the desired plasma exposure window, and the initial PK model was validated on the confirmatory dataset...
- Exposure equivalence between IV (0.8 mg/kg) and oral (1 mg/kg) busulfan in adult patientsF Leger
Institut de Recherche Pierre Fabre, 2 Rue Christian d Espic, 81106 Castres Cedex, France
Eur J Clin Pharmacol 65:903-11. 2009....
- Prospective validation of a novel IV busulfan fixed dosing for paediatric patients to improve therapeutic AUC targeting without drug monitoringG Vassal
Institut Gustave Roussy, Villejuif, France
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 61:113-23. 2008..Oral busulfan clearance is age-dependent and children experience a wide variability in plasma exposure. BSA- or age-based dosing is used with therapeutic drug monitoring (TDM) to reduce this variability...
- Evaluation of oral versus intravenous dose of vinorelbine to achieve equivalent blood exposures in patients with solid tumoursH Bourgeois
CHU Jean Bernard, Poitiers, France
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 60:407-13. 2007..This new study, conducted on a larger population, confirmed the reliable dose correspondence previously established between vinorelbine 80 mg/m2 oral and 30 mg/m2 i.v...
- Nutritional regulation of hypothalamic leptin receptor gene expression is defective in diet-induced obesityA Sahu
Department of Cell Biology and Physiology, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, PA 15261, USA
J Neuroendocrinol 14:887-93. 2002..In conclusion, the current study demonstrates that DIO is associated with a loss of nutritional regulation of hypothalamic Ob-R mRNA levels, and that hyperleptinaemia is not sufficient to alter Ob-R mRNA expression...
- Blunted fasting-induced decreases in plasma and CSF leptin concentrations in obese rats: the role of increased leptin secretionR M O'Doherty
Department of Medicine, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA 15261, USA
Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord 28:173-5. 2004..05). We conclude that a probable cause of blunted fasting-induced decreases in leptin concentration in obesity is elevated leptin secretion, which possibly results from increased leptin gene expression...
- Parameters associated with persistent airflow obstruction in chronic severe asthmaD Bumbacea
Clinica de Pneumologie, Institutul National de Pneumologie Marius Nasta, Universitatea de Medicina si Farmacie, Carol Davila, Bucharest, Romania
Eur Respir J 24:122-8. 2004....